Arriving in Belfast (Again) Pt. 1
36 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Ferdinand VII of Spain, the most unpopular king of Spain, besides being an absolutist monarch, he’s responsible for causing revolutions in his country’s colonies because of denying the representation of the colonies and revoking the rights, status, and citizenship. Yep, not gonna have an absolute monarchy, be it constitutional monarchy or not, in my country.’

“Here you go, Touya-san! Enjoy your visit in Reflet and if you have time, please do share some clothing designs to me!”

A friend whom I first met in the previous timeline, happily handed over the pouch containing the payment of the clothes I sold to him for him to study the method and materials used to make the clothing articles.

Compared to the previous timeline, I earned more from the sale, not because I did it on purpose, but because to say thank you to him for accepting the commissions I commissioned, asked for, and paid for, and a payment in a form of goodwill gesture towards his relative and what he did when we first met in the previous timeline at some forest near Belfast.

While I’m a literal god in a flesh that basically made me overpowered in every aspect except in combat, I could have used one of Tobirama-san’s one of personal spells on the store owner to have Zanack remember me just like what Tobirama-san himself had done to one of his beloveds, a reincarnation of someone he loved who reincarnated as a daughter of a Belfastian viscount, in the previous timeline even in this time now.

‘Never change, Zanac-san.’ With those thoughts and a wish of good luck to the mustachioed man, I smiled slightly and left to retrace the steps, starting with going to Silver Moon, an inn run by Dolan.

I could have done something with the [Old Belfastian Noble Faction] and Count Balsa, the rotten to the core corrupt Belfastian Count whom I learned had many crimes committed including assassination attempt on Sue, but Minato-ojii, Naruto-san, and Tobirama-san told me in their group chat message that they had a nice package and gift for my future in-law law, Yumina’s father, the King of Belfast, on the day their country’s ambassador to Belfast, Naruto-san, and Tobirama-san arrive in Belfast.

After some walks, I found the familiar sign and logo of Silver Moon inn. The logo itself had a crescent moon logo on the shop sign. The 3-story establishment, Silver Moon, building itself was made up of brick and wood, a typical thing at first glance and eyes only for it to have some spells applied, a surprising discovery I learned from one of the gods who specialized in magic engineering and craftsmanship, specialized in medicine, and the literal who I once jokingly called “God of Polymath”.

Passing the double left front door, I got greeted with the guild bar and a large counter located on the right. To the left of that section were the stairs going upward.

‘A guild bar...I haven’t forgot the unruly poor excuses of adventures who messed with me. They’re very unskilled, unbefitting of a rank.’ Remembering the punishment I gave to the higher-ranked but weaker parties who had its members were unruly drunkards and those who were of “black heart”, as per what Yumina call it, I went ahead to the reception counter for booking a room.

The reception was currently manned by a friend, Micah, a red-haired lively woman who I asked for an establishment of [Silver Moon – Brunhild] branch with branches established at Elementalia in previous timeline.

Like in previous timeline, in this very same day, she had her hair tied into a ponytail and wore the same clothes I first met her with a differents that thanks to the additional ‘gift’ I received from my adoptive grandfather himself that functions similar to Yumina’s mystic eyes, she’s indeed a good person, not really surprising for me.

“Welcome. Are you here for a meal or for lodging?” called out Micah-san from the counter. Micah-san really looked quite lively from what I remember. Nothing beats to see a friend here except she does not remember me ‘cause of ‘it’.

“I’d like to rent a single room please.” I replied, following the script I secretly prepared for me, as I then followed the next line by asking her a question. “How much per night?”

“Two copper! Meals are included with the price. You’ll have to pay upfront.”

‘Just like establishments that hotel and restaurant. There are some that comes with a meal as part of the paid ticket or booking, there are some not included in the payment.’ Grabbing a single gold coin, a payment worth 50 days of booking, from my wallet that was stored with the super-duper useful [Storage] null spell, I put it the coin down on the counter, for her to react surprised at what I would say next. “One month, please.”

“You’re a life saver! We haven’t many customers lately! May I know your name, please?”

‘And the moment I say my name to her, like anyone else except my beautiful wives later on, Micah-san’s reaction will be…’ Sighing mentally at the common reactions to my Japanese name and surname due to Ishen, this world’s Japan-like country, I answered Micah’s question. “Mochizuka Touya. My given name is Touya, surname’s Mochizuki.”

“You must be from Ishen then!”

‘At least the persons I met from post-merger and that Reverse World doesn’t have that kind of reaction.’ Going with the usual script, a lie to cover up the existence of Earth, my former world, and my life there, I ‘clarified’. “Somewhere along those parts. May I know your name, fair miss?”

Micah, for a while, blushed, a bit unexpected due to her teasing and jokes towards Elze when I bought her and Linze here in the previous timeline, as I watched the redhead regained her bearings. “Micah. My father, Dolan, runs this place.”

‘Yep, one of the shogi players and a formidable former blue-ranked adventurer, Dolan. I am thankful for him and Barral in stopping the Steel Fangs and Poison Snakes from their so-called stupid act that had made them look like a cliché villain from stories I read.’ “Nice to meet you, Micah-san. I’m here in Belfast to apply for a license at the Guild and become an adventurer today. I’m also new here.”

“Adventurer…our customers are sometimes adventurers.” said Micah-san as she proceeded to ask me a question. “Touya-san, do you know the location of the Guild?”

‘Well, I do, Micah. I can just use my smartphone to find me things in a manner Waze, Google Maps and other similar applications do to mark the location and instructions.’ I answered to myself, aware of the apps and its parallel world counterparts doing its useful purpose, before giving her an expected answer. “It’s fairly far away from here. I saw it a while ago.”

“Okay. Here is your room key. Your room is at 2nd Floor, room 201.”

“Gotcha. Thank you, Micah-san. See you.”

With the rented room key safely stored by the virtue of [Storage] null spell, not the [Apport]-proof storage ring, I exited the inn and went to the exact side street I first the Silhoueska twin girls, one of my future wives.

Their trouble when I first met them in the previous timeline were the rubbish who were of wicked hearts obviously and went to jail in later time, the cause why we became adventurers the first place.

Retracing the steps, I started hearing the faint voices.

‘This is it.’ Continuing the trail of that direction of origin while at the same time equipped gloves that has [Paralyze] null spell that can be activated anytime as long as the wearer has mana, I kept walking in a faster pace until I reach the place.

“Look at this closely, the Crystal Deer Antler got a scratch. If you want to turn it in, give us 5 silvers!”

3