First (Same) Quest As A Party But With Different Strategy
18 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Some Ishenese sword that’ll be bound to be broken in the expected battle against that dragon but do I really have to buy this again? What’s the point of wasting 2 gold?’  Since I’m done and ready, I looked at my party members who were done with preparations.

Preparations complete, we went to the forest and arrived at that spot.

Like before, the quest took place at the forest where the horned wolves were at.

Nothing much happened except I suggested Linze and Elze about using substance as a bait for luring these horned wolves.

The horned wolves were carnivores. They’re basically the same as the typical wolves.

We could perhaps use it as a bait.

“That’ll work if the request was something else, Touya-san.”

“Yes. If we can properly dispose the scent and the item, that won’t be problem.”

“Understood. We’re sticking to the plan.”

Continuing the search, minutes later, through me, I heard the footsteps of six wolves we’ll be targeting. The 6th wolf was only an extra. We were supposed to take down 5 lone-horned wolves

Concealed behind the trees, I hand gestured to Elze and Linze to wait for the signal and don’t look for around 5 seconds.

The strategy was what we discussed earlier.

It’s a different take of the methods when we took this request.

I told them I’ll be using a device called flash bomb that basically functioned as flashbang. It was one of Tobirama’s inventions for that purpose. It won’t leave a trace of being reverse engineered by other parties and organizations like what had Bowman did to his Golems, a poor attempt, a knockoff of the Frame Gears.

Pulling out the bomb out from [Storage] and pulling the pin out, I readily tossed the flash bomb at the direction.

YOWL!

Hearing whimpers of six wolves blinded, I nodded at Elze and Linze who took the opportunity to take them out.

[Accel]!Having activated the handy null spell with a mana-coated razor-sharp ‘Japanese’ katana, I adjusted my stance for a move to take out the three wolves with one move through using the velocity of accel combined.

This move was a move used by Tobirama, Uncle Minato, and Naruto. It was part of their clan’s swordsmanship, [The Senju-Namikaze Swordsmanship Style], except they adjusted it because of this world having magic.

Using the velocity and myself coated with mana like what I had done before when I was learning it from Tobirama, I cleanly ‘passed’ through the wolves, leaving a moment of Elze surprised a bit for a moment as heads of the wolves roll to the ground.

“Touya-san, that’s a nice move you have.” Complimented Elze. “From where did you learn it from?”

“I learned it from a friend.” I replied, turning around to see Linze done collecting the horns.

“Ah, from Elementalia right?”

“Yep. It took me long to learn such move.”

Truthfully speaking, the thing was I asked Tobirama-san to teach me that back in those days. It’s almost a bit complicated when my “godliness” was awakened during the first encounter against a NEET god, who was a pain in the ass even after his death.

In this new timeline, I had asked my grandfather to meet the cousins’ grandfather, The Sword Saint of Japan, Soujiro Senju-Namikaze, one of my grandfather’s connections, during my childhood to polish my swordsmanship while Moroha-nee, the God of Swords, who disguised herself as one of my childhood friends, spar with me to get used to the swords and combat.

Including [The Senju-Namikaze Swordsmanship Style] which the cousins and Uncle Minato consented, I also plan to teach this move and the chantless method to my lovely wives.

Once I said my piece, Elze and Linze, looked very impressed.

‘Well, it’s not like I am not hiding anything from them anytime once I use that particular spell. They are bound to have them remember me.’ Putting those thoughts aside, I smiled. “Linze, Elze, let’s go back to the [Adventurer Guild – Reflet], shall we?”

“Sure.”

“Okay, l’ll use [Gate] to have us go back there. What place do you want us to land?”

[Gate], this null spell was one of the useful spells to have as long as the caster, provided they have an affinity to null affinity, knows the location and visited it.

For example, if I imagined one of the Elementalian facilities affiliated with [The Imperial Elementalian Organization of Overseas Investment and Development], whom I’ll be inviting to develop Brunhild in the future, the [Gate] ‘wormhole’ would lead to one of those places itself.

Linze had a thoughtful look. “Maybe one of the entrances of Reflet we passed earlier?”

‘She has a point. I always use Gate at the corners. I can still remember that poor gate guard guarding the Ortlinde Mansion surprised at myself using the null spell.’ “Understood. I’ll set it there. [Gate]!”

Like that, a wormhole of the null spell appeared.

After minutes of entering, we’re inside the Guild once more, presenting the proof our party subjugated five lone-horned wolves at the forest, to the guild receptionist.

The spare one, like before, I’ll be keeping it as a memento of our first quest.

“Five horns of the lone-horned wolves, that’s everything needed for the submission and proof of the quest. Now, please present your Guild Cards.”

When we presented our cards to the receptionist, I watched her pull out a magical stamp and stamping each through a magical circle appearing before it faded.

That magical stamp, it saved the information of what we had done. It differed based on the difficulty of the completed request. The magic and material use of those items, it sure was complex.

“Good work out there. Here’s your reward of 18 copper coins for completing the quest!”

With the receptionist handed us our reward, we split into 6 coins each. It may be another repeat of a request in this time but at least we got ourselves cash to use.

I was planning to start a variant of a different event after this that’ll take place at Silver Moon but-

“Touya-san, how about we go at Silver Moon to celebrate our first quest as a party?” suggested Elze.

 “Sure!”

3