Chapter 1: The perfect starter
74 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aizawa When he saw Toram standing there, he tilted his head in uncertainty.

Aizawa was hesitant to respond to her call and instead opted to observe what she did.

Toram is Almira's third P-Npc. Oldaymra, an Aizawas Guild Mate, developed Toram. She is an NPC of level 100. She is little, with yellow eyes, light white skin, and deep red lips. She is dressed in a stunning silver gown that reaches all the way down to her feet.

Her class level exceeds Aizawas', and she is an excellent combat expert, making her a terrible nightmare for any player that comes into contact with her.

Her race is Luminam. Luminam is a race known as The Queen's of Night. This race is endowed with an abundance of mana and the capacity to perform the most powerful spells with ease. They are experts in both fighting and magic.

Minutes have elapsed. Toram remained standing, waiting to hear from her master.

Aizawa speaks solemnly, clearing his throat.

"Toram, please come here." Hearing her lord's command, she moved closer to Aizawa and kneeled before saying something.

"My lord , Can I ask you something?"

'Is this something new?'

"Hum, Toram, go ahead."

"The guild's location has been changed, as I'm sure you're aware, but lord, our barriers have been breached, and other guild leaders are also not present on the sixth level. All NPCs have gathered and are looking forward to seeing you."

'Wait, what NPCs are assembled and we aren't there?' What are they doing to organize themselves? It's not feasible.'

Nonetheless, Aizawa wanted to witness this strange find for himself. But he already knew in his heart that he wasn't at Zullfahm and was instead in a completely unfamiliar place.

"Rise up, Toram, and show us the path." Toram straightened her back. She nodded and began to lead the way, with Aizawa close after.

"Teleportation" As soon as the words left Toram's mouth, they vanished as they arrived in an auditorium-style venue.

Aizawa noticed 9 P-Npcs kneeling on the ground in front of her. Toram quickly joined them.

A group of men and women were bending their heads behind them. While the guys were dressed appropriately for a servant, the girls were likewise dressed in maid's attire. There are 30 males and 30 women. The Management Corp., also known as the Almira Staff They are the foundation upon which the guild is built.

Each member of the Almiras management core has a level of 70 or above. While they are skilled in a variety of fighting methods and martial arts, they are vulnerable to spellcasters.

When he looked beside him, he noticed a big chair with a cross symbol on it.

He just sat on it and motioned for them to raise their heads, all while staring at their lord's face.

Aizawa had the look of a devil. He has a massive monster physique and two horns on his head. His body is draped in a crimson silk cloth. Small gems are inserted along the margins of the outfit. His face was hidden under a spherical mask. Only his two bloodthirsty eyes were seen.

"My Lord, I'm Lorian Asfam Nibako, the tenth member of Almira's defensive force. Please accept my welcome." Nibako, Lorian asfam One of ten P-Npcs The Buriburimon formed the Lorian. Lorians' distinguishing characteristics are his keen thinking and ability to strategize invasion and defensive measures. He possesses the ability "Thousands of years of hell," which allows him to generate a fountain of lava from which lava births large creatures. He belongs to the Beast Tamer class. Demi-Human race.

"Velorina Baranovsky here, my Lord. The Almira defensive crop's ninth member Please accept my sincere regards, my lord." She stated this with a courteous curtsy. Sumiyaka, a guild member, created Velorina Baranovsky, the 9th member of the defense organization. Her level is the greatest of any defense crop. She is a genuine vampire and an undead. She has control over hundreds of tier 10 spells, as well as a Force of Leaser vampire and three genuine vampires of slightly lesser rank. She had long white hair, gleaming skin, and two pairs of crimson eyes.She wears a regal cloak, giving her the appearance of a genuine monarch, and her beauty was so tremendous that a regular person seeing her placid face would faint or go insane at the sight of such beauty.

"My lord, I'm Illmezath, the eighth member of Almira's defensive crop. I pledge devotion to you." Zufrian Dalgota, a guild member, developed Illmezath, the eighth member of the defensive crop. Illmezath is of the Ifrit race. Ifrit is a supernatural being referenced in Arabic scriptures. Illmezath's entire body is wrapped in fire, and while the fire is yellow, the flames on his head are blue. His physique exudes a dark tint, which is caused by his inner evil. A species that terrorizes humans.

"My lord, my name is Camille Mirabeau, and I am the seventh member of Almira's defensive unit. It's a joy to have you during this perilous time." Camille Mirabeau is the seventh member of Papriko's almira defensive corp. Her people are likewise undead. A higher one in that she possesses both intellect and a large amount of mana in reserve. Her specialties include espionage, infiltrating enemy facilities, and intelligence collecting, making her a valuable member of the guild. She is tall for her size, with a petite waist, yellow hair, pink lips, and light brown complexion. She's clothed in a black outfit like a high military uniform.

"Dear Lord, I'd want to offer my humble thanks for the opportunity to chat with you. My name is Eglud, and I am the sixth member of Almira's defense corp." Noraminih, a guild member, created Eglud. Eglud is a member of the Khazra race, also known as the Diablo. The Khazra are a kind of evil goatman. Khazras have muscular human-like bodies but goat-like heads with long horns. The maximum Eglud level is 200, which is equivalent to a world-class player. When deployed, Eglud is a formidable demon capable of quickly conquering a country. After Lucifer, Khazra is regarded as the most diabolical entity.

"My name is Romaniconti Belphor, my lord. Almira's fifth member of the defensive corp. It's wonderful to see you "He bent his head. Loraniko created the Romaniconti belphor. Romaniconti is an elf that specializes in both holy and evil magic. A one-of-a-kind ability bestowed by his creator. The Holy Field, which allows him to construct his own dominion inside which he may capture and assassinate his opponents with holy power. He was dressed in the Archbishop's robes. The cloaks were black, while the haif was white.

"My Lord, I'm Asmodeus, the fourth member of Almira's defensive corp. I pledge devotion to you. Please advise us." Asmodeus was created by Rumayilo Nordragon, the Guild head of the famous Almira, the most prominent player, and whom Aslad looks up to. Asmodeus was produced by a special characteristic and a valuable combination of talents that Rumayilo bestowed upon his NP, substantially strengthening him. Rumayilo is a man-made golem. While other NPCs may knock him down, he may effortlessly evade them because to his talents. Asmodeus has 10 tier spells in his arsenal . The more harmful certain spells are, the less effective Asmodeus' mana efficiency is.Asmodeus may employ two of his Tier 10 spells at the same time. It can drain his mana stores, preventing him from casting more spells But magic isn't his only skill. He is also skilled in battle, so even if his magical side is diminished, he can still fight with brute force and martial arts.

'I still can't believe it. They're actually talking to me. Is this a dream?'

"I'm Felona, my Lord. The second member of Almira's defensive corp." She instantly approached me, clutching a corner of the garment I was wearing and kissed it. She replied in a beautiful voice as she gazed up at me. "Lord, we are really grateful to have you by our sides during these trying times. Please point us in the right direction "She bowed once again. She went with the other NPCs. Cabeloo Zurugan invented Felona. A succubus is Felona. Her particular ability is to generate a mana pool that grants her a tremendous quantity of mana, which she may use against higher level adversaries. She is dressed in a stunning black pencil dress that highlights her luscious physique even more. Her hair is scarlet, her complexion is creamy white, she has shiny lips, and she has two pairs of brown eyes.

"Dear Lord Aslad, I'm the commander of the defense corp and the leader of Almira. Druzaq. It's an honor to converse with you, Lord, and I, too, am grateful for your presence at this sad time. Druzaq The first member of Almira's defensive corp. Druzq is an old lich with enhanced black magic and necromancy talents. Druzq's greatest distinguishing feature is his commanding powers. In Zullfahm online, anytime there was a guild battle, they'd all choose Druzaq to lead the P-Npcs because of his exceptional leadership.

They all looked up to Aizawa for his next word's.

How should I proceed?  Should I act tough? Or I tell them I'm clueless and can't assist them. This was a difficult choice that Aizawa was struggling with.

After considerable thought, he reached his decision, which he stated in a deep tone, attempting to seem like a king.

"The risk is real, but before we jump to conclusions, we must first analyze our surroundings. Druzq Have you set up Almira's magical barrier?"

"Unfortunately, I am unable to activate the barrier for unexplained reasons. I'm quite embarrassed by my failure."

'Is the barrier broken? That's interesting.'

"Don't think about it. Send a scouting force to investigate the area and report back to me."

"Yes, My Lord, I will do as you command."

"Wait a minute, I've changed my mind." I'll travel personally to check, and Felona will accompany me on this journey. Druzaq and other members of the defensive corp maxed up Almira's defenses. While I'm gone, send several golems to protect the perimeter. "Now return to your original location."

"I believe I should accompany you on this expedition, my lord." "Please select me," Toram remarked in a charming voice, approaching Aizawa with a beautiful grin and teasing Felona, who was extremely angered by her disrespectful statements.

"My Lord," she continued, cracking her knuckles, "if you grant me permission, I want to punish her."

"Do you think I'm going to sit here and do nothing? "I'm also prepared to fight." The situation between these two was developing, and  seeing this Aizawa was going to say something but then. Druzq interjected and remarked while staring at them two.

"What are you up to, felona and toram? Is this how you behave in front of your Lord?" Hurry up and apologize right now." Their cheeks became pale as they kneeled at Aizawa's feet and begged forgiveness.

'W-what are they doing?'

"Please stand up Felona and toram, I didn't mind. While this type of disagreement is typical among comrades, it should not be an issue, but in the future, don't resort to fighting if anything goes wrong. In the almirah Keep your loved one secure and near at all times. Got it?" He massaged their heads as their rigid shoulders relaxed and, in the flow, they clutched Aizawas' legs while rubbing their cheeks on them.

. "Don't—

Druzq attempted to stop them, but Aizawa stopped him with a wave.

"Now, now, stand up and start working." We must first examine the situation." They both nodded, and the entire corp yelled in unison.

"Indeed, Lord Aslad."

'Hey, I'll blush if you keep calling me Lord; it's sort of embarrassing to hear.' All of the Corp members departed the hall to go to their allotted jobs, leaving just Aslad and Felona behind.

"More teleportation"

Outside of the massive guild of almira, a doorway emerges.

As Aizawa teleported, he noticed a large plain terrain full of grass in front of him. Felona now stands in scarlet armour and a head armour, clutching a massive spike in her hand.

Aizawa attempted to remember if he remembered anything about this location, but he didn't.

As Felona followed him, he cast a magical spell and began to soar high above the land.

After reaching a high height, Aizawa began looking for a resident. He didn't have to look long to locate one. He observed a town and a road linking it, both of which were fairly far away.

"Hide Your Presence" Then they walked towards the town, and Aizawa warned Felona that if anything terrible happened, their first goal would be to flee.

Felona bows at her lord's command.

As they approached the village, they noticed a large crowd gathering in the town center, pleading for aid for a man in armor.

The town wasn't enough big. The town road was filled with carriages which seems to be military property a river cut through the town. Farm lands were in the outer area with some trees placed.

"Please help us. The creatures will spawn close to the Zilanior Lands. Our entire community will be decimated." A knight's hand was held by an elderly guy who pleaded.

The Knight smacked the elderly man's face as he flew by the force, hitting close to the wall as his nose was bleeding.

This was witnessed by the audience. They retreated away from the Knights' bridge as their cries ceased.

The knight cleaned the man's bloody face with a handkerchief before spitting on the ground and yelling at the audience.

"Do you believe that your life is worth a single coin? No, the kingdom will not suffer any loss if you die in hindsight; don't you think it will help us get rid of some dead weight at this trying time?" As he observed the residents of the town's faces filled with dread, he smiled.

Suddenly, a woman made her way to the front of the crowd and spoke to the knight.

"We paid the tax; why should we be frightened to ask the kingdom for help? Isn't that our right?" You were aware of the surge in monster activity; have you taken any precautions? You have not. So what gives you the authority to pass judgment on the values of our lives? "The Kingdom must protect this city and securely evacuate us." She spoke this without fear, while the knight sat silently listening.

"Sir, Griffin, the carriages are prepared for our departure." A soldier came running towards the man in the armour as he spoke those words.

"No, tell them to hold on a bit longer." The throng pulled away as he began to approach the girl. The girl stood there bravely, not moving one inch.

Coming closer, the knight murmured while touching her hair, which made the girl uneasy.

"Dear, How old are you?" The knight, Griffin, inquired in a soft tone, which surprised the girl before she replied to him. "17 years"

"You have a lot of information for your age. Which is a wonderful thing because our kingdom admires intellectual people, but you know, your brilliance may also be your undoing." His final remarks were so chilly that the girl trembled and attempted to get away, but Griffin was holding her shoulders hard and not allowing her to move.

"Take your dirty hands off me." The girl sought to release her as the audience screamed in horror.

The knight clutching her hair began dragging her to the middle, giving the audience a better look.

The girl shouted, but no one rushed to her rescue.

"Don't you guys have any shame , I spoke for you all, and this is how you reward me. What is it that is holding you back? Is it the Knights or your fear of losing your life?"

The girl screamed while the throng listened with their heads bowed.

The knight gently unsheathed his sword and turned to face the girl who was seated on the ground, ready to die.

But something sparked inside Commander Griffin when he noticed the young girl was fearless.

For the last time, the girl glanced out into the throng and murmured a few words.

"Regardless, you're going to die. If not by the Knights, you will undoubtedly die at the hands of the Monsters of Baharum Land.' 'Farewell, you callous jerk.' May God grant you a death more horrible than mine. Amen"

"You weren't asked to—"

A voice from the crowd spoke out, but before he could finish his statement, an arrow pierced his skull and his lifeless body dropped to the ground. When the town's guy saw this, they began running in fear.

"People are pitiful. They are certainly deserving of death. You have the guts to criticise her after she just dedicated her life for standing up to jerks like you." Commander Griffin yelled, his gaze fixed on the fleeing civilians.

"D-o-n-t W-a-s-t-e A-n-y m-o-r-e time and just kill me"

"Right, I forgot, let's wrap this up. I hope you will forgive me." He took a position behind the girl and clutched his blade tightly.

As her death approached, tears streamed down her cheeks.

[Would you like to be saved as a human being?]

"Let's start the countdown at one." The knight began to count down.

When the girl turned around, she saw just the knight and several troops.

"2"

'I must be going insane.'

"3"

[I'm going to ask you again, human. [Would you like to be saved?]

"4"

'W-who exactly are you?'

"5"

[....]

'I want to survive even if you are just my fantasy.' This is what I desire most right now. I needed to feel secure. Please, if you are capable of saving me, do so. The Girl wept.

"6. Don't cry, I'll have it done quickly."

[Rejoice, human, your request has been granted]

The city was suddenly filled with deafening explosions.

"7....Huh"

"Commander, Some unidentified creature has infiltrated the city and is wreaking havoc. What shall we do?

What shall we do?

The soldiers' head wes blown off as Commander Griffin backed away in pure fear.

The girl observed the horrible spectacle as well, and then they heard a disturbance from the sky.

The girl and Commander Griffin both glanced up to see a person in crimson armour carrying a spike staring at them.

"What is your name?" Commander Griffin remarked, gripping his blade fiercely and aiming two-handedly towards the person.

"Shut up, disgusting human." Your heinous actions irritated our Lord." She hurls her spike with full force, striking Commander Griffin in the chest as he gasps and collapses to the ground.

Fearful of the person now standing on the ground, the girl began to crawl away from her.

"You don't have to be afraid, girl. I will not hurt you. Instead, I was sent by the Lord to save you." The figure, who was none other than Felona, smiled at the girl and began to come towards her with soft steps, while the girl was perplexed by her abrupt change in demeanor.

Felona approached the girl and scrutinized her entire body before expressing her excitement. "You appear to be the ideal match for our Lord's preferences."

"Hold on a second, the Lord is calling."

Felona pressed her left ear.

"Huh, I think you wanted to eat her my Lord. Is that so? Okay, then I'll tell her that"

Then she looked back at the girl, who was now looking at her with even greater horror.

"Don't be alarmed. My Lord does not wish to consume you. He showed his concern for you and offered you assistance."

"Was that sound from earlier from him?"The girl said with a nod.

"Yes, that was his, and he intended for you to accompany me."

"Am I allowed to decline?"

"That is not a viable option. If my Lord desires something, you must comply."

The girl paused for a bit before deciding to go with Felona.

"You're a good girl." Then, holding her in her arms, Felona sprang into the sky and vanished.

The citizens of the town were now dead. Numerous troops were slain in this village as a result of Felona. The death of Commander Griffin will set off a major conflict.

2