The Owl House/ The Voice of A Dragon: Idk what this is. #HOOTY
20 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I thought Gus and Hunter fangirling over that book was just too cute... so... heh.

And Luz needs human friends

so

this monstrosity was born

HUNTER

"Flapjack!" Flapjack was pecking at Hunter's new hand-sewn costume! 

Flapjack settled back onto Hunter's shoulder. Hunter grinned, "I wonder what the rest are going to say!" He twisted around in the mirror, "It's amazing!" 

He bounced out into the living room, "Gus!" He yelled.

Gus looked up, "Cosmic Frontier?" He looked surprised, but really excited, "Have you finished it yet?"

Hunter flopped onto the sofa, "Yep. How do I look?"

"Amazing! Can you make me one?" Gus asked, bouncing up and down.

Hunter grinned, "Yeah! Camilla taught me more tips for using the weird little sewing thing!"

LUZ

Luz slammed her locker shut, turning too quickly and accidentally bumping into a girl right behind her. The girl tripped and dropped the several books she was holding. "Sorry!" Luz said quickly, helping her pick up her books. 

The Life of Alexander Hamilton

"Oh!" Luz glanced up, feeling a grin spread on her face, "I love this book!" The next book was, The Hobbit, "This one too!" She laughed. Coincidence. Before she picked up the next book, The Good Witch Azura. "This is my favorite!"

The other girl took her books self-consciously. "I love this book," She smiled slightly, "Katya. My name." 

Luz smiled again, "Luz! My name!" They both laughed, only a little awkwardly. 

"So... see you around?" Katya asked.

Luz nodded, "Cya!" 

 

3