Chapter-5 The wanderer gets a power up and his leg back…well, foot.(R18+)
44 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|

|--!!!!WARNING!!!!  THE FIRST SCENE IS A DEPICTION OF RAPE, TORTURE, AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!!!  DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SUCH THEMES!!!!--| 18 ONLY.  I know you’ll still read it even though you aren’t.  DON’T BE STUPID.  SKIP THE SCENE, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE THAT ALL IS HOLY!

I am seriously warning you; it will be disturbing.  I’m only writing this so we can see Mc’s trauma before he ends up in httyd.  If you read this, you might want to stop reading the story, so read at your own risk.  You can skip the scene by going to the next three asterisks.

*

*

*

THERE WILL BE A LINE BREAK OF ASTERISKS INDICATING THE END OF THIS SCENE LIKE THIS YOU CAN SKIP TO THERE IF YOU'D LIKE.

*SPLASH*

Pat, pat, pat, pat!!!

Short legs, running as fast as they can carry their owner, fear pumping them full of energy, working as hard as possible.  A small boy looks to be 11, maybe 12, though actually 16, and is fleeing for his life.

"You can't run from us, little boy!  Hehe, we just want to play with you!"

A loud voice followed by a group of rugged and vicious men is gaining ground on him quickly.  The boy knows he's going to be caught yet...

'I'd rather die than be caught.'

A fire burned within him, one that should not have been so bright.  Scanning for something, anything, he spots a torn-up shirt by a dumpster.  The rain clouds his vision though he doesn't seem to mind.

Gunning for it with a burst of speed, he quickly picks it up and starts making a knot.  Once satisfied with his slip knot, the boy slips it over his head.  Panting viciously, hoping to find something to attach the other end to, he keeps pumping his ragged and tired legs forward.

Spotting a stair lattice snaking up the side of the building, he quickly jumps on top of a ladder hanging down from the latticework of the stairs.  Reaching the top, he hoists himself up when suddenly a hand clamps onto his shoe.

"Gatcha, you little shit!"

A disgruntled man late twenties, with gnarly teeth and rancid body odor, is trying to pull him down.  Quickly the boy uses his other foot to push on the heel of his left shoe, flinging it off and releasing the hold on him.

Not stopping, he gets to the rail of the highest stairway and wraps the shirt around it before stopping.

'...There is no telling if I'll die before they get to me, but if I jump...I should die as soon as I hit the floor.'

Grabbing the railing, he climbs to the top of the bars, looks down, and takes a deep breath.  All the noise around him comes to a quiet calm.  The rain, the pounding of feet right behind him, the thrumming of his heart...it all comes to a stop.

*slip*

Feeling gravity take hold, he starts to ponder...

'Why did I have to live like this, God?  What did I do so wrong that you left me all alone by myself...why do you hate m-'

*YANK*

The hold gravity had on me was ripped away with a strong force jerking my neck backward, choking me roughly, and sending my head for a knock against the metal railing.

"HEHEHE, we told you we just want to play with your body- oops, with you, I mean."

'NONONONONO, PLEASE GOD, I'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG!  AT LEAST LET ME DIE, PLEASE!  IM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!'

Flailing around, the boy tries to do anything to get away but unsuccessfully accomplishes nothing.  In the first place, the men were faster and stronger.  There was nothing he could do.

With nothing left to do, he starts to hold his breath, wiggling in his capture's arms, tightening the noose around his neck.

"Tch tch, no, no, my little toy, you mustn't do that.  We want to hear you scream when we slice into that soft white flesh of yours."

He thumped his solar plexus, knocking the air out of the boy and triggering the natural intake of air that comes after it.

While his mouth was flapping, looking for that breath of sweet air, some object that felt like a rubber ball was jammed into it.

Quickly the man went down the stairs meeting up with the other two men at the bottom.  When he got closer, the shortest of the group kicked the boy in his face sending a burst of pain rolling through his skull and eye socket.

"You stupid motherfucker!  You know how long we chased you!?  Bah, it's fine anyway.  I'll tear your asshole wide in half as compensation."

The tallest of the group, who is not the one holding the boy, smacks the short one on the back of his head.

"Shut up, you moron.  We don't want anyone to hear us, you stupid fuck!"

They round a corner with the boy as he's flailing and making any noise he can.  With a sharp turn, the tallest man whips around and throws a tight fist into the boy's jaw, knocking him clean out.

. . . . . . . . .

Coming to, the boy finds himself strapped to some chair.  All of his clothes are gone, and he has laceration marks on his wrist and feet.  Looking around, he sees one of the men raping a little boy four feet from him.

He has a wire cord around his neck, pulling it back towards him while he is thrusting his penis in and out of his asshole.  The young boy is on the verge of losing consciousness, with tears and snot running down his face trying to gasp for air.

With a final thrust and a very hard pull, he finishes inside the boy letting out a satisfied groan.  As he released the pressure on the boy's neck, he started to gasp for air rapidly and harshly.

Hearing him, the man frowns and stomps his foot on the poor child's head.

"Be quiet, or I'll pull out more of your teeth, you little fucking piece of shit."

Somehow he does quiet down, with a dead look in his eyes.  Turning around, he sees the boy they brought in earlier is awake and staring at the thing on the ground in agony.

*Smirk*

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?  I was just getting hard again.  It looks like it's my lucky day."

The man's penis engorges and inflates to its biggest size.  Walking over to the boy, he reaches over to the side and pulls out a tube.

The tube is rounded on one side with a hole and is curved to the side.  Pushing his finger inside of the boy's mouth, he yanks his cheek to the side so the tube will fit.

The rubber ball is still firmly inserted in the boy's mouth, preventing him from doing anything to prevent the man's actions.  Pausing, he looks back toward the child on the ground and smiles, showing his nasty and gross teeth.

Quickly walking back to the boy, he shoves the tube into his anus, swirls it around, and pulls it back out.  The tube is now coated in semen lube and most likely some feces.

Coming back, he once again opens the boy's cheek and shoves the tube down his throat.  Gagging on the tube, his eyes start to water, and he starts to laminate about everything, wallowing in despair and fear.

The man twists and turns the tube angling the curved tip into the boy's trachea with practiced ease.  He turns back around, presses a button, and the machine whirls to life, slowly pumping air in and out of the tube.

Flipping the boy over, he inserts a pill into the boy's rectum with hot water as well to dissolve it quickly.  After waiting about 8 minutes, the boy's penis starts to get erect.  Looking at the child on the ground, he calls him over.

"Eric, come over here quickly and suck his dick.  If you make him cum I will let you rest tomorrow."

The child does as he is told, wraps his mouth around the boy's penis, and starts to suck it back and forth.

"Good, not too quickly.  I want to reach my climax at the same time he does, got it?  I want to feel his tight little asshole squeeze me dry."

Feeling the warm mouth around his penis, the boy starts to wiggle, trying to shake off the child.  He is unsuccessful as the child wraps one arm around his legs, puts the other between them, and waits.

"Good boy.  Now play with his asshole for a second."

Putting lube on the boy's anus and the child's finger, he steps back and watches.

Inserting his finger into the boy's anus sent a painful signal of fire to the boy's mind.  It caused him to clench, making the pain worse.  After about a minute, the pain went away, but it was a feeling he hated with every ounce of his being.

Looking ahead, satisfied, the man walks forward and moves the child's finger to his own anus.  He places his glans on the now slightly stretched anus and thrusts roughly, inserting his cock all the way down to its base inside the boy.

"MNGAHHHGGGGG, SNIFF*, MNNGHGAHAHGAGGG."

Pain so sharp and excruciating was shot through the boy's brain, wracking his body with shivers.  He tries to scream, but the muffled sound only comes out with the involuntary re-intake of air, starting his scream once again.

Roughly pulling and shoving his dick in and out of the boy, the man wrapped his arm around the boy's neck, squeezing, cutting off the scream almost as soon as it had started.

"Yessss, that's it, try to scream.  Tell me how painful it is, you're sooo tight and amazing...Squeezzzz me more, more, MORE!!"

Speeding up his thrusting only intensifies the pain, exponentially breaking the boy's mind and body, fastening his pace until-

*

*

*

*

"AGHHHHAAA!!!  HAH, HUFF, HAH...Damnit..."

I wake with a start from reliving that hell, panting and screaming, tears streaming down my face.  The nightmares haven't eased up at all, whether their intensity or vividness.

-DING-

New skills acquired

[Lucid dreaming Lv-1: Change the dreamscape you perceive with but a thought.]

[Mental resilience Lv-1: You are the master of your mind.  Any negative emotions you may feel have less effect on you and are less visibly portrayed.  This differs from {Gamer's mind} as it only targets how extreme these emotions are and doesn't affect your emotional state of mind.]

You have gained the title-

[The broken: You have gone through tremendous pain, whether it be mental, physical, or emotional.  Let the one who knows pain see pain clearly.  You can discern what ails someone with but a glance.  Gives the skill {Soul perusal Lv-1}. +1 to PER, INT, WIS, for every level after one.}

[Soul perusal Lv-1: You can see emotions.  You have very minor influential suggestions toward emotions.]

'Well, that's nice...at least I won't have nightmares anymore.  Thanks to the title, my stats went up too.  I won't complain about that...'

I calmed quickly, thanking my abilities for removing so much of that horrendous pain.

[Mana wheat seeds: "Wheat" seeds soaked in mana.  They have grown to be highly resistant to all forms of pests, plant-killing poisons, and harsh environments.  They grow quickly, between 1 week, to 2 weeks.  The purer the mana they are supplied with, the faster they'll grow, the more nutrients they'll have, and the more robust and tastier the seeds will be when harvested for use.]

"Wait, I'm- I'm alive...hah, haha, haHaHAHAhahAHahA...Fuck..fucking stupid mother fuckers..why me?  I never did anything wrong to you, pieces of stupid fucking garbage...*sniff*..."

Shifting my knees into my chest, making myself a ball on the ground, I hang my head between my arms, shaking and trembling, doing nothing else.

   . . .

A young broken boy, wallowing in his grief, feels a nudge from his side.

I jump with a start, readying myself, whipping my head around in the air, before pausing almost immediately.  Right in front of me, with enormous, innocent, grass-green and moon-yellow eyes, black scales not unlike a demon, powerful and defined muscles, sits a mighty dragon.

Razor sharp claws, a tilted head, and an inquisitive air, Toothless is staring at me.

Looking into those eyes really does feel like a window to the soul, Hiccup wasn't wrong when he said that.

I go to stand up, but something feels off.  More accurately, the lack of feeling...

Looking down, I see instead of missing from mid-shin down, just the ankle down is gone.

Hopping forward, I sit down with my back to the dragon's side.

'Warm...'

Resting my head on him felt nice.  It gave me a sense of comfort I'd hardly ever felt before.

Drip...drip, drip...

'This fucking sucks.'

*sniff*

# # # # # # # #

(???) POV

This creature is strange.  Why does it have water falling from its eyes?

Why is it shaking?  Is it lonely?  Why does it make those weird noises?  It has won a great victory against the red-nasty-breath-gross-spitter.

Does it feel sad because it took the red-nasty-breath-gross-spitters life?

Maybe if I wrap myself around it, it will feel better.

Shifting its body, the black dragon wraps its tail around the boy and snuggles its head onto his lap.

The creature jumped.  Why did it jump?

Now the small creature is leaning on me.  Hmm?  It is shaking even harder, and why does it make that weird sniffing sound?  Why is it quietly mewling?  Is it calling for its mother?

It is a strange creature, but it saved my life, so now mine is yours.

# # # # # # # #

*A couple of hours later*

After getting that out of my system, I feel a little better.  Guess Toothless really is a comfort character, more so in real life.

Standing up from my sitting stature with my one foot was definitely a challenge with how drained I feel.  Looking down at Toothless, I roll my sight across his body for any deformities, and luckily, I find none.

"Hey bud, wanna help me drag that stupid ass lunk of meat back there, out towards the entrance of the forest?"

I said, gesturing over my shoulder with a thumb at the dead change wing.  Looking between me and the dragon a couple of times, he seems to get the idea and gets up.

He shifted his gaze to my foot and saddled on closer to me, lending me his neck as a crutch.  Thankfully although he was roughly half a size bigger, it was perfectly doable to hop on over.

Soon I get to work looking over what's left of the body.  Turns out pretty much all of it, the only thing missing is its left wing and the huge gaping chunk of neck meat that's sitting over on the ground to my left.

Quickly grabbing it and bringing it back, I set it into the wide wholes and apply [Healing hands].  Rather quickly, it sealed back into place, looking good as new.

'I should probably check my CS(character sheet) for anything new.  I'll do that in a second-. Actually, I should find its wing really quick.'

Moving towards the head, I pull my knife out and place it in my belt for the moment.  Standing back up again, I hop over with Toothless, nab the wing and bring it back, and finish it off by reconnecting it with [Healing hands].

*Ding*

{ [Healing hands lvl 3→4]: 40 Hp for 1 mana/chakra point, alt- .5 Mp and .5 Cp.}

'…maybe I can find my foot somewhere?  Why didn't I think of that first, I swear I'm a moron.'

Looking around for about half an hour, I stumble upon, we'll more accurately to say Toothless smelt it out, a puddle of what is most definitely Change-wing acid and my foot.

Quickly I come forward and just put my fingertip into the grotesque purée and set [Healing hands] to full blast, seeing if I can reconstruct my foot.  Feeling the mana and chakra drain from me gave me hope, no matter how small.

Watching with rapt attention, I start to meditate and use [Assimilation].  This vastly improved my mana and chakra regeneration, and I noticed closing my eyes made it easier, so I did stop watching, going against my own rule just because I want to have my foot back that badly.

Now since I don't have a skill like [Assimilation] for chakra, it's at a slower regeneration than mana, but that's fine.  Just means I'll use .85 mana and .15 chakra for the skill and crank it.

About a minute and a half later, I open my eyes, feeling the drain come to a stop.  Looking at the foot in my hand that's paler than pale, which is definitely from the lack of blood in it, I continue to pump my skill into it so the newly regenerated foot doesn't die.

Picking it up, I slide my other free hand to my belt, pull out my knife, and look at my stump foot.

'…this is going to suck dick.'

Before I continue, I pull my belt off and place it between my teeth, so I don't shatter them.  Taking the knife in hand again, I place the edge right to the skin.

With a deep breath in and letting it out, I push the blade right through my skin.

"Mng!"

Digging in deeply, I run the blade parting my skin all the way across my stump until the last bit is sliced through, leaving a hole in the bottom of my leg.  Quickly placing the foot right onto my wound, I once again start [Healing hands] at full blast.

Trying to meditate was once again way easier than it should have been, maybe it's from all the times I'd daydream when those fucking freaks were tormenting me.  I found it was way easier to get through it like that.

*DING*

{ New skill [Tranquility Lvl-1] has been acquired.}

[Tranquility Lvl-1: Mind over matter, that is the way through anything, so long as your mind is still in its movements, you can achieve the impossible.  Focusing while in pain will be easier with every level of this skill; this helps with critical thinking as well.]

'What a nice array of skills for pain suppression…though it would have been great to have them before too.  Wishful thinking at its finest.'

Opening my eyes, I see my foot, the now blue veins visibly running through it in some parts, and a terrible case of pins and needles.  This skill is fucking great, no doubt about it.

Planting my foot into the dirt below, I flex everything I can, feeling the cool and gritty texture of the soil, smooth blades of grass, and pebbles poking at my soles.  It feels just right, and I'm beyond happy I can use my own two feet.

Looking back at the Change-wing, I use [Appraisal] on it to see if I can gain anything useful from it.

[Change-wing corpse (Lvl-38): A deceased young adult male Change-wing having just come into contact with mana.  Changes are slowly occurring within, maybe something interesting will happen if enough time passes while in contact with mana.  Its skin can be used for its cloaking prowess.]

'…are you shitting me?  Level 38, and I only went up nine levels?  It was 38 times my level when I killed it, thats some bullshit, hell, I even have titles that give me an Xp boost, quite a big one, too, at that.'

I was a little heated by the complete discrepancy between what I believed I should have gotten.

'Hey Linda, why the fuck did I get so little Exp for that kill?'

[Ambiant mana and other energies are the prime usages for gamer strengthening. Since this world just started its first integration with mana, there was little used to strengthen you. Your "gamer system" is unique in the way that it's undetectable because it uses such a method of strengthening you.]

Walking forward, I place my hand upon it to feel its scales.  I know for a fact this is gonna be a pain in the ass to move so far and over the forest terrain.

how much mana to make an inventory skill?'

*Ding*

[To make a one cubic meter subspace/inventory for the user requires 150,000 points of mana.  All skills made are level-able.]

'Okay, then how about a skill that lets me store mana for new skills? You know, since I won't have that kind of mana for a long while.'

[As the skill would have very heavy restrictions, the cost is reduced to only 1000 MP. The skill would be called {Mana container}.]

While I have my second, pretty much conscious at this point, going at it with Linda, I start to walk around the change wing body, making cuts and puncture wounds on it.  Of course, as I don't know what its blood might end up becoming, I make sure to apply enough [Healing hands] to staunch the wounds so I don't lose any of it.

Moving over to its head, I open its mouth and use the hilt of my dagger to beat a couple of fangs out for use later.  Looking at the already mangled eye, I heal it up and instead pull it out.  Sniffing it and running it on my palm removes any doubt of poison.

*Plop*

*Munch munch*

'Yeah, I ate that bitch.  What if I get some skill from it, I've read a lot that's something that happens.  Of course, I didn't expect anything to happen.  It did say it's gonna take time for anything to really change in its body.'

...

"Yep, nothin' happened."

Changing to the Lotus position, I concentrate.  It's time to get some chakra titles.  From what I remember, Chakra is created when two more primal energies, known collectively as one's "stamina," are molded together.

Physical energy is collected from each of the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise.  Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience.

These two energies becoming more powerful will, in turn, make the created chakra more powerful. Therefore, practicing a technique repeatedly will build up experience, increasing one's spiritual energy and thus allowing more chakra to be created.

As a result, the ninja is able to do that same technique with more power. This same cycle applies to physical energy, except the ninja needs to increase their endurance instead.

'I've always had a good memory. It was one of the things I hated and loved about my body.'

Now the hard part is actually meditating in the Naruto sense.  You meditate in order to increase and regenerate chakra.  I can clearly sense it, but I'm not sure how to enlarge it like they do.

Because chakra takes time and a great deal of training to gradually build up, the key to its use is not actually having large amounts of chakra but instead being able to sufficiently control and conserve it.  This is called chakra control, and in order to have good chakra control, a ninja should only mold as much chakra as they need to perform a given ability.

If they mold more chakra than is needed, the excess chakra is wasted, and they will tire out faster from its loss.  If they don't mold enough chakra, a technique will not be performed effectively, if at all, likely creating problems in a combat situation.  As chakra consists in part of spiritual energy, the user is more easily able to mold the correct amount of chakra by remaining calm and focused.

'Now I think if I actually use the meditate skill partially, then I can do the same with chakra as I did for mana.  I remember you also have to spin it in the direction your hair grows, whether it's left or right.'

Running my hands through my hair, I slowly feel out the strands running my fingers over them, focusing as intently as I could on the texture.  Slowly I feel a pattern, not every strand is in a specific direction, but it feels like it's going left.

*Ding*

-Skill acquired [Enhanced touch]-

[Enhanced touch Lvl-1: When you focus on your sense of touch, you increase sensitivity by 25%.  The passive effect is a 5% increase.]

'Oh...No stop, dirty mind, I need to focus.'

Finding out my hair's orientation gave way to chakra training and set me up for the next step.

Slowly, I empty my mind, solely looking inwards and steadying my breathing.  Focusing, I start to feel the warmth right at the pit of my stomach where they say it is.

Not rushing the process, I start to nudge it.  A willful command of my mind and body, it was definitely a strange sensation, moved my chakra at a snail's pace through me.

I start with my legs, using my parallel thought to guide it at the exact same speed as me.  Slowly we sweep down each toe, back up my shins, tracing my torso's outline, down my arms, into each finger, up through my neck and base of my skull.

Methodically, slowly, never rushing, and completing the roaming of chakra throughout my body.  The sensation itself was weird, it was heavy and strong, yet very gentle and warm.

*Ding*

-You have gained the title [Once in a million years genius]-

[Once in a million years genius: A title given to someone who has done something that goes against all common sense.  What would take even the greatest geniuses of geniuses at least a day or two to feel you achieved it in less than half of a minute. You gain two stat points to every stat for every level after 1.  All class restrictions are removed.  All skills related to chakra level 150% faster. All chakra-related skills are learned far easier.  Gives the trait, {Chakra child}.

{Chakra child: You find it far easier to handle chakra.  You now have the ability to gain a 5% increase in your chakra pool every time you deplete it below 10% and then restore it.  All chakra-related skills level 50% faster. All skills requiring chakra have their cool-down reduced by 50%.}

'...so {Mana esper, just switch mana for chakra, and I can't completely empty my chakra reserves, or I'll die, so it's 10% instead. That's definitely what I was lookin' for- Huh?!'

A sharp intake of my breath brought me out of my focused state.  Reeling at the, let's call it, sensory overload ramming my brain, I fall flat on my side.

[Maximum safety of stat point for manual synchronization reached. Synchronization of stats will automatically begin within safety parameters. Time estimated until synchronization will complete: ~10 minutes.]

VIT: 45

STR: 42

AGI: 52

DEX: 56

PER: 62

INT: 54

WIS: 55

'Oh yeah...I'm gonna pass out.'

Thunk*

2