TROUBLES BEFORE PARADISE
4 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[/I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE TABLES  ...........]

 

 

He sat there, an almost completely destroyed body, he had nothing to do so he sat and watched the girl in her long silver coloured dress as she squirmed in pure joy and delight. His eyes couldn't help but trace her features, from her long braided in a Viking style single braid that went up to somewhere on her back, it was a nice shade of black that contrasted quite nicely with her porcelin like skin and silver battle dress. Her eyelashes and brows were a similar colour as they framed her golden irises that he would never forget due to how well they conveyed both wisdom and playfulness at once. Her facial features seemed almost sculpted, they seemed to say 'this is the standard of beauty deal with it!'. She wasn't too short but not too tall either but this proved to be a nice balance as she had both muscles but also left her feminine charms visible.

He had to admit that she was definately one of the most stunning he had seen but then his face screwed in a grimace as he remembered her personality. It wasn't that she was arrogant and prideful but she was rather fun to be with and he enjoyed her company, it was her tastes in mixing fear with pleasure and her absolute fixation on acting like a crazed obsessive lover that wanted to both kill him and screw him, that was where he drew the line. He liked her, no no that wasn't right, he loved her but admitting that to this psycho spirit was a hard pill to swallow. 

Didn't I mention that already, yes she is a spirit, a high spirit with elements of death and darkness and she was his contracted spirit.

After taking a deep painful breath he turned away from the over excited spirit girl and called his status in his mind.

NAME; ARTIS

LEVEL; 197

CLASSES       STATS      SKILLLS      QUESTS

 

He ignored the majority of the information that he knew off the top of his head and went directly to the quest tab.

QUESTS(ACTIVE ONES)

1. Survive being hunted by the designated hunters : difficulty - legendary( APPLICABLE CHANGES TO DIFFICULTY  MAY HAPPEN BASED ON SITUATION)

TIME TILL COMPLETE:20 MIN

    Try and evade all hunters sent by both the Arch Spirits of Death and Darkness for the crime of seducing their child and taking her away from the spirit world.

Rewards: Acknowledgement from both Arch spirits and allowed to marry their daughter      (A/N: with her consent of course)

                UPGRADE to elemental compatibility 

                 10 - 15 level ups depending on completion of scenarios

                imbue weapons or armour with both elements or a selection of either from a selection from both elemental world armories.

     

Failure: Death

                Servitude to one of the elemental worlds as a spirit for your crimes. (Depending on the who kills you)

                Basic intelligence reduced to mindless level

                Zurica is locked in a tower for a few hundred years ( weird parents condition)

               And agony in the form of soul damage as you transform into a lesser spirit.

 

 

Artis tried to take a calming breath but the pain made it a serious ordeal and he realised he was definately screwed.

                

0