Chapter 3-Forced evolution(Edited)
228 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My head felt like it was going to explode, my world was completely black.

<Analyzing user>

<Complete>

In the darkness, I started to hear that synthetic voice again.

<Subject named Cinnamon Lycaon will undergo restructuring>

<Complete>

I began to feel pain throughout my body as I listened as the sound of the monotone voice was overshadowed by the sound of my bones breaking.

<Upgrading race from silver wolf(rare class) to ice wolf queen(mythical class)>

<Completed>

<Racial skills added: Ice magic level 1, water magic level 1, Aura of royalty level 1, bestial shapeshifting, royal resistance>.

I am covered by a dense energy coursing through my entire body, I feel something at a fundamental level is changing within me

<Analyzing skills compatible with the user>.

<Skills added: pain resistance level 10, assassination technique level 5, etiquette level 10, Magic perception, mana control level 5, Unlock magic, swordsmanship level 6, reinforcement magic level4, self-healing level1>

<Unattended skills were detected asking for permission to grant>
<Permission granted>
<Space/time magic level 1 and information magic level 1 skill added>

<Process completed>

After that voice finished speaking I once again lost consciousness.

+++

Upon waking up, I felt trapped in a small place. I pushed whatever was in front of me, and it felt like a thin wall was breaking. I continued until I saw rays of sunlight coming through the cracks and managed to escape from that place.

Once I emerged, I saw the same scene as before I lost consciousness, except that I had apparently emerged from some kind of egg.

"Does that mean I came out of there?"

<Affirmative, an environment was created for the reconstruction to take place.>

As if in response to my question, the voice that always notified me of my abilities spoke.

"Who are you?"

<I am the support system provided by the information magic ability.>

I seem to remember having heard about such magic.

"What can you do?"

<Currently, the information magic ability is at level 1.>

<Available features currently include self-analysis, library (common), assistance, language comprehension.>

(This was starting to sound more like a video game.)

"What does each ability do?"

<Displaying summary of ability usage.>

Self-analysis - allows you to review your status screen.

Library (Common) - the system will answer questions for you of common knowledge rank.

Assistance - the system interacts with the user through windows and voice.

Language comprehension - enables you to speak, read, and write in any language.

The abilities given to me can be very useful in this situation where everything is unknown.

(Let's try the self-analysis ability.)

<Displaying self-analysis profile.>

Without saying a word, the system shows me the status screen.

Name Cinnamon Lycaon
Status Healthy
Gender female
Age 12 years old
Race Semi-human (ice wolf queen)
Level 1
Stats HP: 2500
Mp: 5000
STR: 1700
DEF: 3000
AGI: 1100
INT: 2000
DEX: 4000
Skills

Pain resistance level 10

Assassination technique level 5

etiquette level 10

Magic perception 

Mana control level 5

Unlock magic

Swordsmanship level 6 

Reinforcement magic level 4

Self-healing level1

Racial ability

Ice magic level 1

Water magic level1

Aura of royalty level 1

Bestial shapeshifting

Royal resistance

Extra skills

Space/time magic level 1(Storage(0/50 kg),Teleportation (10 meters))

Information magic level 1( (Self-analysis,Library(Common),Assistance,Language comprehension)

Although I was interested in many aspects of my state, I didn't know how long I could stay in this place, so I only asked about one ability.

"Explain to me what the space/time magic ability does."

<Displaying summary of ability usage.>

Space/Time Magic: Magic that allows you to control space and time at will. Since it is at level 1, the unlocked characteristics are:

Storage (0/50 kg): You can create a space in which you can store any number of objects that does not exceed the weight limit (Living creatures are not allowed). The objects you put in storage will not be affected by the passage of time.

Teleportation (10 meters): allows you to instantly teleport to any location within the established range.

After reading about the ability, I grabbed anything useful that was in the carriage and put it in my storage. Apparently, the noble pig had bought several garments for me to wear, but most of them were either indecent or extremely thin. So, I grabbed the most normal clothes and changed out of my blood-stained clothes into a long-sleeved shirt and shorts. I also grabbed one of the spare capes that the soldiers kept in case of rain, so as not to attract too much attention.

Since the weight would be too much for my storage to carry alone, I grabbed two swords, one of which I hung on my waist, and the other I stored.

"All that's left is to walk until I find a city."

With that, I left the carriage and went on my way.

+++

~Pov third person~

It had been a few days since Cinnamon had headed to the city, and as expected, as time passed without any news of the count, other authorities initiated a search and soon found his carriage.

"What a horrible scene," one of the knights muttered to himself when they located the carriage. What they saw were several carrion monsters eating the remains of what appeared to be the count's escort.

Shortly thereafter, they noticed that near the carriage was the shell of a very large egg, so they assumed that the count had purchased an egg from an earth dragon and it had hatched while they were travelling. Although it was a newly hatched dragon, it probably took them by surprise and killed them all.

"Report it to the knight's central and put out a request to the adventurer's guild to hunt down that dragon," they said.

As they cleaned up the scene, they found a broken slave collar, so they thought that the unfortunate slave was the dragon's first victim and left it at that.

7