Chapter 8
1.4k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the teacher's room after Yoru left.

***

"My name is Saya Takagi." Said the student who asked Saeko earlier.

Saya is a teenage girl of under-average height with long pink hair which she keeps in two pony tails on either side of her head. She has fierce orange eyes and furrowed eyebrows. She also has a visible pointed tooth that appears at times in the right side of her mouth. She has a slender physique, however her breasts is not that small.

Hearing Saya introduce herself, made the other students follow suit.

"I'm Rei Miyamoto, sojutsu extracurricular member."

Rei has long, orangy-brown hair with bangs hanging over her face with two strands sticking out above the rest of her hair along with a small, single ponytail on the back of her head which leaves the rest of her hair long and she has a pair of reddish-brown eyes. She also has a slender figure and ample breasts.

"I'm Takashi Komuro. Rei's classmate."

Takashi is a high school student of average height with brown eyes, spiky black hair which can occasionally have a purple hue, and a slender yet reasonably powerful build that maybe contributes to his agility.

"I'm the last one. Kouta Hirano. I'm just your average gun otaku."

Kuota is short and overweight. He has shoulder-length hairstyle that has bangs reaching down from the side of his temples stretching outwards and obscuring the sides of his face.

Saeko finished eating her bread when the four students introduced themselves.

"Thank you for introducing yourselves." Said Saeko.

When the four students introduced themselves. Yoru walked towards the teacher's room.

"Saeko-senpai, may I ask you something?" Said Saya to Saeko.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" Saeko only gave a short answer.

"Who was that man earlier?"

Hearing Saya's question, everyone became focused on Saeko.

Yoru who was close to the teacher's room heard Saya's question. He who was about to go inside finally shut himself up and waited outside so he could hear Saeko's answer.

"I don't know much either. I also just met him this morning. But what I do know is that he is a teaching professor at a university in America. He showed me his ID card earlier." Saeko replied which took everyone by surprise.

"Isn't he too young to be a professor?" Shizuka was a little disbelieving.

"I thought he was an exchange student from abroad." Added Shizuka.

"As far as I know when I read his ID card, he should be around 25 years old." Saeko said a little unsure.

Everyone fell silent hearing Saeko's answer. While Yoru was surprised to hear Saeko's answer. And he immediately took his ID card and read it.

'I forgot about my ID card.'

Yoru looked at his ID card which turned out to be different from what was supposed to be written there.

'I was supposed to be born in 6744. But here it says 1981. Even though the place of birth and date of birth are still the same. System, was this changed by you too?'

[No. But that being is the one who did it. That being said not having an identity would be very dangerous]

cNee, system. You said that being earlier. Who exactly is that being?'

[That being is the beginning and the end of everything. That's all I can tell you for now]

'The beginning and the end of everything. Is he God?'

[No. That being never called himself a God. That being always referred to himself as a reader. Sometimes that being also refers to himself as a writer. And for that being, God is nothing more than a thing to be seen. Like I said earlier. That being is the beginning and the end of everything. He can create and erase whatever he wants without changing anything]

'Ahhh... I get dizzy thinking about that. We'd better not talk about this anymore.'

[Correct conclusion. Talking about that being is endless]

'We better just focus on what they're talking about.'

Yoru returned to focus on what Saeko and the others were talking about in the teacher's room.

***

"That's too young to be a professor. How smart was that guy?" Saya don't believe Saeko's words.

"You'd better ask him yourself later."

Everyone fell silent after Saeko's words earlier.

'Looks like their conversation is over. We'd better wait here for a while before we enter.'

Yoru waited for a few minutes before he then knocked on the teacher's room window.

Hear a knock on the window. All focused on the window. There they saw Yoru carrying some backpacks.

Takashi who saw it all immediately ran over and helped him carry the backpack inside.

After the backpack is successfully brought in. Yoru then entered the teacher's room with all the weapons he carried.

"Yoru, where are you from?" Saeko asked after seeing Yoru enter with all the weapons he carried.

"I went to the dojo to get this sword and spear and bow. Then into bassball room to take this bassball bat. Entered several classes to pick up backpacks and finally entered the cafeteria to get food and drinks." Yoru explained with a straight face.

"Why don't you tell all of us. We can help you." Saeko looked a little angry.

Yoru who saw it all a little confused.

'Why is she angry? Could it be that she thought I couldn't do all this on my own? Does she want to be judged as a useful person? Obviously, she misunderstood a bit.'

"Huhf... Saeko, how often have you kill or seen someone die around you."

Everyone fell silent hearing Yoru's words.

"I think with your condition like this. With you guys having to kill zombies that resemble humans and some maybe your friends. Are you sure you can still think and do things normally?"

No one could answer Yoru's words. Rei and Takashi looked very sad and upset at the same time.

"You, the one with orange hair and you." Yoru pointed at Rei and Takashi.

"Judging by the look on your faces. You killed your close friends, didn't you?"

Everyone was shocked to hear Yoru's words. Rei and Takashi were clearly regretting something a bit.

"I deliberately left you guys to think a little about your condition and what you are going to do. And Saeko, I'm sure this isn't too much of a burden on you. That's why I left you too. If they are left with their condition like this. I'm not sure they can survive until tomorrow. So, you who aren't burdened will be able to think a little more normal and protect them a little."

Saeko was silent and could only bite her own lips.

"You don't have to be so disappointed. Everyone has their time to study. The difference is, I learned earlier than you guys. That's all. The important thing now is to eat. Bread and fruit can't possibly fill you up, can it. Therefore."

Yoru took out the lunch box from his backpack.

"Rice. Rice is the most important."

Yoru then distributed the lunch boxes to Saeko and the others. Yoru himself sat down and opened his lunch box and immediately ate without caring about the others.

34