Chapter 9
1.3k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing Yoru eating voraciously made everyone hungry. Everyone then ate without making a sound at all.

After Yoru finished eating, he then circled the teacher's room and searched the entire room. Everyone looked at Yoru with strange faces.

"Just carry on eating, you guys. I was just rummaging around looking for something that might be of use. If that's not enough, you can eat what's in another backpack. There's other food in it."

Hearing Yoru's answer, they continued their meal.

"What exactly are you looking for Yoru-san?" Saya asked Yoru.

"Oh, pink-kun. I'm looking for a map of this city. This school has it, right?" Yoru answered while searching one of the teacher's benches.

"If you're looking for a map. It's in the cupboard by the door. And my name is Saya Takagi, not pink." Saya answered with a bit of annoyance.

"Ohh. Thank you. How do I know your name without you introducing yourself? You're weird too." Yoru answered while walking towards the cupboard where the maps were stored.

After Yoru got the map. He opened it and saw what was inside. But before he could find what he wanted, a notification came to him.

[Map now accessible]

Yoru immediately dropped his head on the table which made the others shocked.

"Yoru! What's wrong?!" Saeko immediately ran over.

"Ahh... Sorry, I just remembered something. No matter how smart I am, I can still forget something." Yoru replied with a slight smile he forced.

'Why not earlier System???!'

[I told you not to be angry with me. I didn't make this system. I'm just a manager]

"What do you remember?" Saeko asked.

"I was reminded by a message from my colleague. "If you have a problem, go to the Mochizuki General Hospital". That's what he said." Yoru replied.

Hearing Yoru's words, Shizuka immediately stood up from her seat.

"What's wrong Shizuka?" Yoru was a little confused by what Shizuka was doing.

"Do you have any acquaintances at Mochizuki General Hospital?" Shizuka asked a little seriously.

"I don't have. Maybe my colleague has. For now I can't contact him since earlier. So that's why I will go there. My colleague must have left a message there for me too." Yoru explained.

"Then I'll come with you." Shizuka said seriously.

"Yes-yes. Continue eating first. And clean the rice that is on your cheek. Even though it looks cute." Yoru said which made Shizuka feel embarrassed.

"So our next destination is Mochizuki General Hospital? But isn't that a bit far? If I'm not mistaken, it's over here." Said Saeko while pointing at the north end of the map.

"Ahh.. It's far away. Mochizuki is at the north end, while we're a little bit at the south end. But judging from the surrounding area. It's a perfect place as a shelter." Yoru said after looking at the map carefully.

'We may need a few days to get there. So I better find a place to transit.'

[This place is good too. Look across the river. There is a place that is a little wide, right? That place is suitable for shelter]

'Not bad. Then this mall can too. Not far from there is a clinic and a police station.'

[This kindergarten is also marked as a shelter]

'Ah... Shelter that has been provided by the government from the start. Then Megurigaoka Private High School is like that too right?'

[We have a lot of choices then. I will save this map data. And I'll make some travel path that we can use]

'Okay, I'll leave that to you partner.'

After his conversation with System, Yoru then pulled out a blackboard and pasted the map on it.

"Please listen to what I have to say. Especially you Saeko and Shizuka."

Saeko and Shizuka nodded.

"You can listen while you eat."

Shizuka immediately continued eating.

"In the first place, my goal is the Mochizuki General Hospital which is over here." Yoru pointed to where Mochizuki was.

"Because the distance is a bit far. We need some place to rest right?"

Saeko and Shizuka nodded. For some reason, Saya nodded too.

"That's why we have to cross the Onbetsu River. That's why we have to go through the Onbetsu Bridge or the Tokonosu Bridge. It's not that far from here. But with what's happening now. I didn't expect us to get there in the afternoon. Did any of you have relatives or friends who live nearby?” Yoru finished explaining and asked Saeko and Shizuka.

Shizuka raised her hand and said. "My house is near Tokonosu castle." With the bread still in his mouth.

Yoru was surprised to hear Shizuka's words. And he immediately smiled after understanding what Shizuka said.

"Good Shizuka-chan. We can rest at your house before crossing the river."

Shizuka looked embarrassed at Yoru's words. And Saeko looks a little jealous.

'What happen to these two women?'

[Possibly they like you]

'No way. We just know each other today.'

***

"The first problem is solved. After we cross the river. We will go to this place. This place will probably become a shelter if the locals are a little smart." Yoru explained the next plan.

Before Yoru could continue his explanation. Saya raised his hand.

"What's wrong pink-kun?" Yoru said a little jokingly.

"I told you my name is Saya Takagi. And the place you pointed is my house." Saya said with a bit of annoyance.

"Are you serious pink-kun? Don't joke with adults." Yoru was a little disbelieving with Saya's words.

"What's in it for me lying to you?" Saya getting a little annoyed.

"A lot. You can set me up and then arrest me. Then you can sell my organs to the Yakuza. I often find the Mafia in America doing that." Yoru replied with a wry face.

"I wouldn't do that! After all, my family is a businessman, not a yakuza!"

"Ohh. Good then. Thank you for the invitation Pink-kun." Yoru joked again.

"I told you my name is Saya. Sa.Ya. not pink!" Saya screaming here.

"Don't be angry, Pink-kun. You'll get old to fast."

"Ahrrrgggg whatever!"

Saeko and Shizuka giggled seeing what Yoru and Saya were doing.

"Okay then. After Shizuka's house, we go to Saya's house. And from Saya's house. We go to this mall. In this mall we will go to a clinic not far from there to look for medicines. Then we go to police station. Maybe we can meet with the police." Yoru continued his explanation.

Here, Yoru's explanation was stopped again. Not by Saya, but this time Rei raised her hand.

"Yup, what's up orange-kun?" Yoru also joked to Rei.

"Heh, orange" Saya mocked Rei.

"What's pink?" Rei returned the taunts from Saya.

"Police station. My father works there. And Takashi and my house is not far from there." Rei explained.

"Ohhh... what a coincidence." Yoru was starting to dislike what was happening a little.

'This is going to be a little annoying.'

[Why? Wouldn't it be good if they came with you. You have additional power]

'There were a lot of coincidences. With the value of Luc I have. This is all going to be a problem.'

[Like?]

'Our vehicles can't get us all the way to Shizuka's house. We were attacked by zombies after arriving at Saya's house. Or maybe the police station is no longer inhabited. A lot of bad things can happen.'

[Your imagination is really high]

'Hopefully it's all just my imagination.'

37