Chapter 13
1.1k 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mission : Make a Party. Complete]

[Skill "Commanding" successfully obtained]

After Yoru finished making the party. Yoru stood up from the chair with a slightly satisfied face. And walked over to the others.

"Are you guys ready?" Yoru asked.

The others nodded.

"Shizuka you are driving. Saeko Comes out with me to clear the road so the bus can move forward. Rei, Takashi, and Kouta are guarding the bus from outside. The others stay inside. Do you understand?" Yoru gave instructions.

Everyone nodded understanding what they should do.

"And Saeko, don't hold back anything. You are free to do whatever you want." Yoru said with a cold tone and a sinister looking smile.

Saeko who heard Yoru's words also smiled.

For the others who saw Yoru and Saeko. They have the same thoughts. "Fortunately we are not enemies of the two of them."

***

"Before we go out, can I say something first?" Kouta spoke with a very serious face.

Everyone was slightly taken aback by Kouta's serious face.

"Go ahead. Say what you want to say." Yoru, with a serious face gave Kouta permission.

"Firstly, thanks Yoru-san. If not for you, I don't know what to do. And to the rest of you too. Thank you. And lastly, Saya Takagi-san. If I survive after this, will you consider becoming my partner?” Kouta said with a serious face that left everyone speechless.

Everyone looked shocked at what Kouta said. Takashi seemed to be in a dilemma. Rei looked embarrassed and occasionally glanced at Takashi. Saeko seemed to be out of her own world. Shizuka was the same. And Saya, couldn't believe what she was hearing and looked confused and embarrassed.

PLAAAK

Yoru clapped his hands a little hard which caused everyone to focus on him.

"I don't want to spoil the mood. However, let's focus on the matter before our eyes first." Yoru said calmly.

"For Saya. Like what Kouta said. Think about it first. Choosing a partner isn't easy. The proof is, women like Shizuka are still single right? Even though she's as beauty as this." Everyone looked at Shizuka which made Shizuka a little embarrassed.

"And Kouta." Kouta immediately looked at Yoru after hearing his name being called.

"Looks like I need to give you a little training regiment." Yoru said while patting Kouta's shoulder.

"Just to make sure you can glow up a little bit."

Kouta immediately smile as big as he could after hearing what Yoru said.

For the other male student, they have the same think in their head "Should I also do the training that Kouta would do?".

"But at least you are braver than someone who dares not say anything." Yoru smiled at Takashi after saying that.

Everyone felt strange with what Yoru did. However for Takashi, he felt a little insulted.

"Let's get this situation over with. And get back to focusing on our problems."

All focused and serious towards Yoru.

"The strategy is still the same. Saeko and I will clean up the zombies while walking. Rei, Takashi, and Kouta are protecting the bus. Does everyone understand?"

Everyone nodded their heads and immediately prepared themselves.

After everything was ready, Yoru, Saeko, Rei, Takashi, and Kouta got off the bus. They were immediately greeted by several zombies who immediately attacked them.

But nimbly, Yoru and Saeko kill the zombies that attack them.

"Saeko, you're at the front. I'll go around. And don't forget, kill everything you come across." Yoru gave a little instruction to Saeko.

Hearing Yoru's instructions, Saeko immediately put on a terrible smile on her face and said. "This will be fun."

After those words left her mouth, Saeko immediately launched and killed all the zombies in front of her.

After seeing the excited Saeko. Yoru also feels like to go on a rampage and killing all the zombies around him. But he restrained himself and looked at Takashi.

"Takashi, I leave Rei and Kouta to you. Your job is only to keep zombies from getting close. But if there is a problem beyond my instructions. Takashi, you have to make the decision. You understand, don't you?"

Takashi was surprised to hear Yoru's answer. But before he could say anything, Yoru cut him off.

"Because it's done. I'll go first. Gobun wo."

Yoru immediately slid into the back of the bus and killed all the zombies.

"Wait, Yo...! Damn, he's gone!" Takashi was confused and looked at Kouta and Rei.

Kouta just shook his head and Rei just giggled.

Takashi lowered his shoulders surrendering to what happened.

***

At another place. In the same bus as the bus used by Yoru and his group members.

A man gave a sermon to the students who were with him.

“Be proud that we won't be forgotten like other students and teachers in school.” Shidou gave his speech.

“We are smart people who can use the school bus to get out of that hell.” Shidou started talking nonsense.

"Let's work together for our safety. By working together, we can definitely get through this disaster!" Shidou ended his speech and the audience clapped.

'You idiots. They don't even realize that they were manipulated by this bastard of a man. Fucking stupid. And for the man who used a bow earlier. I never saw him at school. Is he a transfer student who came today? Unlucky man.' Said a female student in her mind.

The female student has light orange hair just like Rei Miyamoto, but her hair is cut much shorter and she uses a hairband to keep her hair back. She also has a pair of earrings in each ear, and a second earring in her left ear. And her breast can't be called small too. And she sat with her back on the chair and her legs crossed so her skirt she was wearing was open and her panties slightly could be seen.

'This place is getting uncomfortable. I also feel nauseous every time I hear this bastard's voice. Should I find another group? I'll think about it later. Such an opportunity will come eventually.'

Plus this schoolgirl has a dirty mouth.

The female student felt goosebumps and confused. So she glanced around, and she saw a male student who occasionally glanced at her. More precisely, towards her slightly visible panties with an embarrassed face. The girl smiled slyly.

'Ehhh... Omoshiroi'

The girl changed the position of her legs and covered her panties. The students who glanced at him looked a little disappointed. But he still occasionally glanced at the female student leg.

Then, unexpectedly. when the male student glanced at the female student again. The girl immediately opened her legs wide so that the male student could see her panties clearly. The male student was shocked and immediately looked at the female student's face. The man found the girl giggling at his behavior. Which made the male student immediately avert his eyes in shame.

'I should probably think about finding another group. It's too boring here.'

33