Chapter 14
1.1k 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Yoru and the others are outside clearing out the zombies that are blocking their path. On the bus, Saya looked confused.

"Saya-chan what are you thinking about?" Shizuka asked me.

Saya looked at Shizuka and said. "Shizuka-sensei, why are you still single? Like what Yoru-san said, a woman as beautiful as you should have a lot of men chasing after you right?"

Shizuka fell silent and thought for a moment.

"Maybe it's because I'm not that interested in all the men I've met. But, maybe I'm a little attracted to Yoru. He looks calm and thinks normally even with the current conditions. He looks really cool doesn't he?"

The students who heard Shizuka's words began to approach and make comments.

"Right, he looks really cool. Especially when he uses his bow. With a calm face like he stopped time." Said a female student.

"To me, he doesn't look that charming. Maybe because I'm a man. However, I sometimes get confused by his white hair. Earlier at the convenience store, his white hair sometimes changed color to a rainbow color when exposed to sunlight. When I see it, there's this kind of feeling,,, how to say,,, ahhh..." A male student look confused 

"Relax, like all problems will not be a problem at all." One of the male student added.

"Yeah... That's it. When I saw that, all of my fears just disappeared. It's really mysterious." The male student nodded with a satisfied face.

"For me, I like the gaps that often occur. With his handsome and cool face, and a slightly mischievous and sometimes scary smile. Makes me feel a little aroused." Said a female student who made the others feel a little awkward.

"But even so. I feel like he's distanced himself a bit. It's like he's drawn a line he doesn't want to cross." Saya added and made everyone nod their heads.

"That's exactly what attracted me to him." Shizuka excitedly replied to Saya's words.

Saya who heard all the talk earlier became more and more confused.

"For your problem with Kouta. Like he said earlier. He didn't ask you to be his partner did he? He just asked you to give him a chance to be your partner." Shizuka gave understanding to Saya.

"But isn't that the same thing?" Tell me.

"I think it's differently thought" Sizuka said and followed with a nod of the head from the others.

"Don't think too much about it. He'll look disappointed if you think too much about it." Shizuka said before she saw Takashi outside the bus signaling to start the bus.

***

When everyone on the bus talked about their impression of Yoru. Yoru who was outside cleaning up the zombies had a bit of a problem.

[Mission : Kill 100 Zombies. Complete]

[Generate new missions.

New Mission : Kill 250 Zombies.

Rewards : 250 Points]

'Ohh... One mission completed. And there is a new mission. Maybe this mission continues on and on. After this maybe the number I have to kill will also increase.'

[Just a reminder. The mana in Saeko's wooden sword will be drain soon]

'Ehh... Damn, I forgot. There are still a lot of zombies here. If I leave this part. They will attack the bus and will probably be a problem for Takashi and the others. Should I create a new symbol?'

[Up to you. You already have enough knowledge about symbols. You can do anything as long as you have mana]

'I have 80 mana now. If I make one symbol for me and one for saeko, it's 20. The symbol for strength and speed, it's 20. I still have 40 left. Alright, that's manageable.'

Yoru took another wooden sword and held it in his left hand, now he used two swords. and instantly activated the symbol he had carved earlier. He also did not forget to make 2 symbols on his body. One for strength and one for speed. After everything is done. Yoru quickly kills all the zombies around him.

After he managed to kill all the zombies. Yoru saw that the bus started to move. Yoru then ran over.

"Takashi, is Saeko far ahead?" Yoru immediately asked Takashi as the group leader.

"Yeah, Saeko-senpai is now turning left at the intersection with the power pole." Takashi answered and told where Saeko was now.

"Okay, the back should be safe. But stay alert I don't know if any zombie can jump from the wall or not."

Takashi just nodded.

Seeing Takashi's answer. Yoru immediately ran after Saeko.

Yoru's running speed made Takashi and the others slightly surprised.

"Am I the only one who thinks Yoru-san seems a little faster than usual." Takashi said.

"No. I feel that way too. He's faster, and looks in a bit of a hurry." Kouta replied to Takashi's words.

"You really don't understand." Rei nodded his head and said slightly reproachfully to Takashi and Kouta.

"If Yoru-san is in a hurry, there might be something wrong. Or maybe she's just worried about Saeko-senpai's condition. If that's the case, it's definitely." Rei didn't finish his sentence.

However, that was enough for Takashi and Kouta to realize what Rei's words meant.

***

In a bit of a hurry, Yoru ran towards where Saeko was. After he arrived at the intersection that Takashi pointed to. Yoru immediately turned around and saw Saeko facing several zombies at once.

Before Yoru could run toward her. An unexpected event occurred.

The wooden sword Saeko was using was broken. But Saeko didn't look surprised by what had happened. And still attacking zombies with a broken wooden sword just fine.

'She looks fine even with a broken wooden sword.'

[Yes. She's more powerful than I thought]

'Yeah, I didn't expect a high school student to be that strong.'

Yoru walked slowly towards Saeko after seeing that Saeko didn't have the slightest problem.

But how surprised Yoru was. Suddenly a zombie jumps from behind the wall.

'What!!! Zombies just jump!!!'

In a bit of a hurry. Yoru threw the sword in his right hand towards the zombies that attacked Saeko.

"Saeko, on your right!" Yoru shouted warning Saeko.

Saeko who heard Yoru's voice turned to her right and saw a zombie jumping towards her. And Saeko also saw that there was a wooden sword that shot quickly and pierced the zombie's neck. Thus making the zombie thrown from its track and unable to ambush Saeko.

Yoru immediately ran with all his might after throwing his wooden sword.

"Saeko, are you okay?" Yoru looks really scared.

"Eh... Ah... Yes, I'm fine." Saeko surprised seeing Yoru now beside her and answered with a smile on her face.

Seeing that Saeko wasn't hurt, Yoru looked a little relieved.

"Thanks God." And he suddenly hugged Saeko.

Saeko was shocked by what happened. But Saeko didn't refuse his hug and smiled enjoying what happened.

After a while. Yoru let go of Saeko which made Saeko a little disappointed.

Yoru, with a face filled with rage looked at the Zombie who was trying to ambush Saeko.

"You have a lot of gut to try to attack what is mine." Yoru's cold voice echoed around him.

Usually anyone who hears Yoru's voice will be frightened and get goosebumps. But to Saeko, Yoru's voice sounded very sweet. Even more so with his face full of rage.

'Did he say "What is mine" So I'm his? Hihihihi' Saeko smiled slightly scary.

[Emergency mission : Kill the Messenger Of Dead in 1 hour.

Rewards: 1 Skill ticket

                  1000 Points

Target automatically locked on.

Remaining Time : 59:57]

Yoru ignored the notification that appeared. He was only focused on the zombies that had attacked Saeko.

The zombie that ambushed Saeko returned to her feet even though her leg had been pierced by the wooden sword that Yoru threw.

"Looks like cutting your neck isn't the solution to killing you." Yoru said.

[I propose the use of the Eye of Truth]

Hearing the words from the System, Yoru activated the Eye of Truth. And what he saw made him a little disbelieving.

33