Chapter 23
840 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[New day arrived. September 2, 2006. 00.00.01 am]

[Recife 1 item "Log in Bonus"]

[Mana and Stamina restored]

[Proficiency added to System]

[Spearman proficiency Up from 0 to E]

[Swordman proficiency Up from 0 to D]

[Marksman proficiency Up from 0 to E]

[Commanding proficiency Up from 0 to E]

[Mana Control proficiency Up from 0 to D]

[Mana Gathering proficiency Up from 0 to D]

[Multitasking proficiency Up from 0 to E]

[Energy Efficiency proficiency Up from 0 to E]

[Symbology proficiency Up from 0 to D]

[Shop items restored]

[New items added to Shop]

[Lover now accessible]

Yoru's eyes immediately opened wide upon hearing the notification that appeared.

'I didn't realize that the day had changed. I got the login bonus and my mana and stamina were full again. How kind of you system.'

[Did you forget that you have 1 skill ticket too]

'I'm actually going to use it after I wake up. Should I use it now?'

[No need now. You can save it first if you don't want to buy a new skill]

'Then I'll think about it later. I need to sleep. I'm too tired to think normally. System, can you wake me up later after I've slept for 4 hours?'

[Can. Then I'll wake you up in 4 hours]

'Thank you partner. I go to sleep first. Good night.'

Yoru immediately fell asleep after that. And all became silent.

[The human body is indeed inefficient. They need to eat, sleep, and excrete. I have to think of a more effective way for Yoru]

***

September 1, 2006.

5 people are seen standing on top of the school building. 3 people were trying their best to block the door from opening. And one fell from being attacked by another.

"Kurumi!!! Ebisuzawa-san!!!"

Bang... Scratch... Scratch

Bang... Scratch... Scratch

Bang... Scratch... Scratch

There was a loud banging on the door and something clawed at it.

"No... Be careful, and look carefully Kurumi!!!"

"Rii-san, what are you talking about? He is..."

The person who fell earlier didn't finish her sentence because she was almost hit but she managed to dodge and ran away. But she tripped and fell again.

The assailant walked up to her. She looked very frightened and slowly crept away.

"Kurumi!!!"

She crept and stopped because she touched something. She turned and saw what she was touching

"Senpai..."

She looked doubtful. However, because she was too scared. Her instincts were running and she immediately swung what she found and counter attacked.

Her swing hit right in the neck and caused the attacker to die instantly.

She was in tears not believing what had happened and what she had done...

***

September 1, 2006.

In a laboratory room a woman wearing a white lab coat is smoking while looking out the glass door.

"I didn't think something like this could happen. But where did they come from. Usually this only happens when physical contact occurs. But they change suddenly. The only reason I can think of is that they had physical contact before coming here? But when? They only came out for 10 minutes. So it can be concluded that in 10 minutes. They are already out there a lot. And it will probably grow very fast in the first 7 days where humans are not used to what is happening."

The woman inhaled her cigarette and exhaled the smoke.

"Become one of them might be the fastest way to end this all. But I can't call myself a researcher without getting answers to all of this."

The woman took another puff of her cigarette and then stubbed out the cigarette. She wanted to light another cigarette. However, the cigarette box is empty. So she had to walk to get a new box and light a cigarette from the box she just opened.

"Many say "Curiosity kill the cat" But, without that curiosity. Human can't advance. And without opening the box. Human will never know the answer."

***

September 1, 2006.

6 people gathered in a room.

"First off. I like to thanks you. We have big problem here. And I think, pandemic is happening now. I still have much that I want to say but. I'll leave it to Dr. Mochizuki to explain everything. "

"I'm just doing everything I could."

"I'm sorry, If I could do more, maybe..."

"Thing don't always go as planned. Don't blame yourself for what happened Mikoto."

Two people approached the 6 people earlier.

"Ahhh... Yes sir."

"And Arashi, you did very well too. I can now accepted you as an official member of the "Black Label" organization."

"And you will be in a team with Mikoto and Oriha and become Ampoule One."

"And for Sagiri, Tsurugi, and Hitsugi will do as usual as Ampoule Zero."

"And Arashi, I know there will be thought decision up ahead. So if you need equipment, ask all you need to Fiona."

"Yes sir."

"And not long for now. My friend from America will arrive here. I hope you all can work together with him. He's a dangerous person, especially for woman, but he's a good one."

"I've told you everything. You can now go back to doing what you need to do. If anything goes wrong. I'll leave everything to Fiona."

"YES SIR..."

The six people left the room and left the two people who had arrived late earlier.

"Fiona, I don't have much time left. I only have 2 or three days left. I can stretch to 4 day if I reduce my activity. So of something happened to me, I leave everything to you."

The person called Fiona looked sad.

"Okay, Doctor. I will do everything I can."

"Good."

***

Return to Shizuka's house.

System wake Yoru up like what they plan.

'Thanks for waking me up partner.'

[No problem. What are you going to do today]

'Not much, we need to find a lot of aluminum to make Faraday. So, before we go to Saya's house, we need to find a building materials store. Shizuka or Miamura might know where we can find them.'

[Why you make something like that anyway?]

'I don't know, I just feel like i need one.'

[Whatever then. Then what are you going to do with the zombies in the castle. I got a new mission about what's inside the castle]

[Emergency Mission : Clear Tokonosu Castle from zombies.

Deadline 1 day.

Reward : 10000 Points

                10000 Gild

Remaining Time 20.57.05]

[Emergency Mission : Collect all Replica Artifact in Tokonosu Castle.

Deadline 1 day.

Gaebolg (0/1)

Doujigiri Yasutsuna (0/1)

Paint of Queen Marie Antoinette (0/1)

Tale of Genji (0/1)

Reward: 1000 Points

        1000 Gil

        Magic Circuit

Remaining Time 20.57.05]

'Why so many Emergency Missions?'

[Do not blame me. I don't know when and what mission will be given]

'And this must be finished today. What's more, I haven't checked the new tab that just activated earlier.'

[You mean the Lovers tab]

'Yes. System, can you explain what the function of that tab is?'

[Okay]

25