Chapter 26
738 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the three of them left the room. Yoru immediately went to the room where Miamura was. Meanwhile Saeko and Shizuka woke up the others.

Yoru knocked on the door where Miamura was.

Knock... Knock... Knock...

Before long, he heard a reply from outside.

"A moment please."

Miamura came out and opened the door.

"Ahh... Is there a problem?" Miamura looks still sleepy.

"We're going to have breakfast now. And you need to introduce yourself to the others."

Miamura was a little nervous.

"Please bring your daughter too."

Miamura went back into the room and came out again with Alice in his arms. They went straight to the dining room.

When they got there. Yoru could see that Takashi and Kouta were already there and the other students had just arrived.

"Yoru-san?" Takashi is confused to see a stranger with Yoru.

"I'll explain later. Let's have breakfast first." Yoru didn't said anything else and immediately sat down.

Miamura was a little confused. Because he only saw high school kids there. He could see an adult woman in the kitchen preparing food with other women. But he didn't issue his question and sat down with the others. Not long after, Alice woke up.

"Alice, we're going to have breakfast now. So please wake up." Miamura told alice.

Alice nodded and sat down by herself. Zeke also came not long after that and sat on Alice's lap.

Before long, Saeko and Shizuka brought food and they started their breakfast.

***

After eating. Yoru started to speak.

"You must be confused about this man and this little girl, right?"

Woof

Zeke barked as if to remind Yoru of his existence.

"Ahh. yes, and this dog too."

Woof

Zeke looks a little satisfied with Yoru's words.

'Did this dog evolve?'

[Possible. Dogs are smart. But not this much]

"I saved them from being chased by zombies last night. And with this, we can confirm that at night, there are fierce zombies. And that's not all, this zombies are not afraid of fire. But because this zombies are only active at night. I can confirm that This zombies are afraid of sunlight. Maybe they are weak with sunlight." Yoru was silent for a moment.

"So it's UV light. You can be sure, we need a UV lamp so we can survive the night. This is a bit of a hassle." Saya speak her opinion.

"That's right. This zombie's weakness is probably UV light. But this zombie is also still sensitive to sound. So even at night, if we calm down and didn't make sound, this zombie might not be able to find us." Everyone nodded hearing Yoru's conclusion.

"Then." Yoru looked at Miamura.

Miamura who looked at Yoru understood what Yoru wanted.

Miamura then stood up and introduced herself.

"My name is Miamura Merasato. And this little girl is my daughter Alice Merasato." Miamura stopped saying.

Alice then climbed up her chair and began to introduce herself.

"My name is Alice. And this is Zeke." Alice said as she lifted Zeke up.

"Miamura, you may sit down."

Miamura and Alice then sat back down.

"My name is Yoru. For now, I am the leader of this group." Yoru introduced himself and Shizuka, Saeko, and the others also introduced themselves one by one.

"Since we've introduced ourselves. We'll now talk about what we have to do today."

Everything gets serious here. And made Miamura a little surprised. 'They're all just high school kids, but they're better than the adults.'

"First, Takashi." Takashi immediately focused on Yoru.

"I want you and the others to help Miamura look for aluminum nearby. Aluminum foil is probably fine too. But if any of you know where we can find a building materials store, that's better."

Takashi was a little confused. But luckily Miamura raised her hand.

"I know a building materials shop nearby. But I don't know if there's aluminum there or not. But maybe I can use other materials to make faraday." Miamura said confidently.

"Faraday? Is this city going to be bombed with EMP?" Kouta's words took everyone by surprise.

"I don't know. Just in case. To ensure the safety of many people, sometimes we need to sacrifice some of them. And to make sure we are safe. We need to prepare a few things for something unexpected like that. At least we have enough for the bus and humvee we have now."

Everyone nodded at Yoru's reason.

However, Saya looked very worried.

"I know what you're worried about. But we can't do anything if the government decides to do it, what can we do?" Yoru said and looked at Saya.

Saya couldn't reply to Yoru's words.

"That's why I don't like the government." Saya look very annoyed.

"Do you understand what we're going to do?" Everyone nodded in response to Yoru's question.

"Secondly, I'm going to Tokonosu castle with Saeko. I saw a lot of zombies gathering there. And actually I was hoping to find something there." Takashi was surprised by Yoru's words.

"Wait, so you want us to collect aluminum without you or Saeko-senpai? Isn't that a little dangerous?" Takashi looked worried.

"Weren't you guys able to collect planks yesterday? Why can't you do the same now?" Yoru was confused by what Takashi said.

"It's not like that. But it's..." Takashi was at a loss to say.

"Takashi, just give up. Besides, we can't ask Yoru-san to always protect us can we?" Rei calmed Takashi down.

Takashi gave up hearing Rei's words. Yoru gave a thumbs up to Rei which made Rei a little embarrassed.

"So, Saeko and I will go to Tokonosu castle and the rest will go look for aluminum or materials that can be used to make faraday. And don't forget, if you find a UV lamp. Please keep it safe. And we will meet again here at 9 o'clock. If you can't find anything, don't force yourself to search." Everyone nodded understanding Yoru's words.

"Since you understand, you can prepare yourself."

Everyone was then go to prepare themselves. And in the dining room there were only Yoru, Saeko, and Shizuka.

"Shizuka, please don't talk to anyone about the status panel or about my power."

Shizuka nodded.

Before everyone left to do their respective duties. With an excuse to check all the weapons they carry. Yoru activated the symbols on their weapons.

After everything is ready. They left Shizuka's house and did their respective tasks.

***

Yoru and Saeko walked towards Tokonosu castle.

"Saeko, we don't have much time. So we don't have to be shy. We finish off everything we come across."

Saeko smiled and said.

"I love you Yoru."

"I know. So, Let's go."

After that. The two of them ran towards Tokonosu castle as fast as they could without leaving a single zombie alive.

It only takes five minutes. Yoru and Saeko had reached the front door of the castle.

"I can confirm that there are a lot of zombies inside."

Saeko smiled at Yoru's words.

'I don't have to worry about Saeko's condition.' He feel relieved after seeing Saeko smile.

23