Chapter 27
775 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yoru then slowly opened the castle front door. Yoru can see some zombies inside.

'Not as much as I thought.'

[Direction Arrow accessible now]

'What's this?'

[Directions Arrow. You can use this to tell you where to find items for missions. Also, if you have bookmark on the map, these pointers can give you a direction you should use]

'For now, we can use it to search for the artifacts we need to retrieve then.'

Then Yoru saw a yellow line from where he was standing towards several places along with a number above the yellow line.

'This number must be the distance of the item from me. There's a line that goes to the first floor and the rest goes up the stairs.'

Yoru then looked at Saeko. Saeko just nodded after seeing Yoru look at her.

After that, the two of them immediately attacked all the zombies they encountered in the first floor.

After the two of them killed all the zombies, Yoru walked along the yellow line and found what he was looking for.

"Tale of Genji. This is one of the items we have to retrieve."

Yoru immediately put the book into the inventory.

"We're going up to the second floor. There might be zombies up there too. So we have to be careful."

Yoru and Saeko walked slowly up the stairs. Yoru could see that the second floor was a little dark.

"I don't like this darkness." Yoru was a little annoyed.

"Why?" Saeko was a little confused.

"It was dark at night." Listen to Yoru's words. Saeko understood what Yoru meant and had a big smile on her face.

Yoru then checked and looked around the room and found a naked zombie.

"Ahh... That abomination exhibitionist Zombies do exist here. Saeko, can you see those naked zombies?"

Hearing Yoru's question, Saeko then looked in the direction Yoru was pointing. Saeko then nodded.

"Is that a zombie like the one you fought last night?" Saeko asked, but she was still focused on the zombie.

"Yeah, do you want to try to fight them?" Saeko immediately nodded her head at Yoru's question.

"Alright, you focus on that zombie, I'll clean up the others. Are you ready?" Saeko nodded.

Yoru then tosses a coin and makes a little noise for the zombies to walk near the window to separate the Velotile from the other zombies.

Normal zombies walk closer to the window. Whereas Velotile didn't walk any closer.

"That one is yours."

With those words, the two of them shot towards the zombies and finished them off.

Saeko struggled a little against Velotile. But with Yoru making so much noise. Velotile couldn't focus on Saeko and Saeko was finally able to kill the Velotile.

"This zombie is strong. He is fast and can think. Yoru, can you make me stronger?" Saeko looked disappointed.

"Don't be too hasty. Everything has it's time." Yoru stroked Saeko's head.

Saeko relented and didn't insist on what she wanted.

Yoru then walked towards all the ends of the yellow line on the second floor.

There he fine the painting of Marie Antoinette.

"She's beautiful." Said Saeko after seeing the painting.

"But, she's a target of hatred by many people. Before, during and after the Age of Revolution, Queen Marie's reputation is rock bottom. But her reputation has been restored in modern France. It's said that during famines, she reduced court expenses to make donations, personally demanded for the nobility to provide support to the people and such—it has thus being confirmed that she was a woman that thought of the people." Yoru explain.

"There's also a little tragedy before her execution. It's said that Queen Marie wish to God, for the blessings for the earth and happiness for her people." Add Yoru.

"Let's just go to the third floor. You need to rest?" Yoru asked Saeko.

Saeko shook her head in response. But Yoru took out some drinking water and gave it to Saeko.

Saeko accepted it and drank some and gave Yoru the rest.

"Ready?" Saeko just nodded.

The two of them then climbed the stairs to the 3rd floor.

There, Yoru didn't find many zombies. He only found 3 Velotile.

"This is troublesome. 3 naked zombies. But luckily there's a slightly large window there."

Yoru and Saeko then ran towards the window. Velotile who heard Yoru and Saeko's arrival tried to chase the two of them. But stopped after Yoru and Saeko reached the window.

"It's not very helpful." Yoru was a little confused.

Saeko tries to attack but Yoru stops her.

"Do not rush." Yuri shook his head.

Yoru looked around again and he saw that there were several mirrors.

"We can use the mirror to separate them." Yoru said while pointing to a corner where there were many mirrors.

"We will slowly take the mirror over there." Saeko nodded.

Look at Saeko. Yoru took the coin, then threw it a little away from the mirror and the coin broke a display glass.

Hear the sound of broken glass. Velotile ran towards it. Yoru and Saeko walked as fast as they could to get the glass.

Yoru also threw coins several times to outwit Velotile.

They also managed to take some mirrors. Then Yoru reflected sunlight towards Velotile and it was clear that the Velotile had weakened.

Seeing all of it. Yoru intends to take more mirrors and he asks Saeko to control the Velotile with the reflection of light.

Understand what Yoru wants. Saeko then replaces Yoru to outwit the Velotile with the mirror. Yoru then took out as much mirror as possible. He didn't forget to pick up some items that can be used to place the glass.

Once everything he needed was available. Yoru then arranged the glass so he could separate the three Velotiles. After everything is ready. Yoru and Saeko easily kill Velotile.

After killing the zombie, Yoru walk toward the artifact.

"Doujigiri Yasutsuna. If I'm not wrong, this katana is used by Minamiyo no Yorimitsu, right?" Said Saeko.

"This katana was made for the execution of criminals. A long blade understood to be the greatest of Japan's five most celebrated swords. Though it is considered to be the blade that lopped off Shuten-douji's head. I didn't really believe the last part thought." Saeko said while reading a small tablet near the katana.

"It's borderline reality and imagination. Or maybe just an exaggerated story."

"And the other is that red spear." Yoru point his finger toward Gaebolg.

"It's said that Hero Chu Chulainn used this spear to win a war." Said Saeko after reading a tablet that beside the spear.

"But he's an unlucky guy. I don't know this is true or not. But, one story about him is he kill his own son. He fight his son bcs he didn't know that his enemy is his son, and his son fight because of a oath to never look behind and reject a fight." Yoru explain with a sour face.

Saeko can only make a sorry face after hearing the story.

'System, everything has been collected. But, why the mission isn't over yet?'

[You need to get out of the castle for the mission to be complete]

"Ahh... Since we still have time, want to tour the castle first?" Yoru asked Saeko and was greeted with a big smile and a nod by Saeko.

The two of them walked around the castle. They found some weapons they could use. Among them are several katanas, spears, and arrows. They also found some UV bulbs and solar panels.

"We've looked around the castle and haven't found anything we can use beside these replica weapon." Yoru looked a little disappointed.

"Do we still have time?" Saeko asked.

"Yeah, still an hour and a half." Yoru turned to Saeko.

Saeko then immediately kissed Yoru.

"We still have time right?" Saeko said with a red face.

"Are you sure you want to do it here?" Yoru asked to confirm Saeko's wish.

Saeko then grabbed Yoru's hand and took him to the toilet and immediately kisses him again.

"My wife is a bit of a pervert. She wants to do it in a public toilet." Yoru then returned Saeko's kiss and opened Saeko's shirt and squeezed Saeko's breasts and pinched her nipples.

Even Saeko immediately opened Yoru's pants and immediately gave him a handjob.

The two then did whatever they wanted in the toilet regardless of anything.

Once they are satisfied with what they do. They exited the castle and walked back to Shizuka's house.

Yoru and Saeko keep finding zombies on the way back to Shizuka's house.

"Looks like they haven't come back yet."

Yoru decided to sit on the sofa to wait for Shizuka and the others to return. Saeko who saw that took it as an opportunity and lay down on Yoru's lap.

Yoru didn't mind at all and stroked Saeko's head.

'Why didn't I receive the mission completed notification?'

[Ah... I forgot. I intentionally turned off the notifications. Because earlier you had to focus on all the zombies]

'Seriously System? You forget? Buy thank you, i really need a lot of concentration earlier. I better gather mana to replenish mine right now.'

Not long. Shizuka and the others returned.

Seeing Saeko sleeping on Yoru's lap made Shizuka a little annoyed. Didn't accept that, Shizuka pushed Saeko and knocked her off the sofa.

Saeko was surprised. However, before she could realize what had happened. Shizuka had already filled Yoru's lap with her head.

Don't accept what happened. Saeko tried to snatch Yoru's lap from Shizuka.

"You've been here long enough." Shizuka said with a bit of firmness.

Saeko couldn't say anything and finally sat beside Yoru with a sullen face.

Everyone could only stare at what was happening.

27