Chapter 36
628 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Saeko-senpai, you ask Yuuki as if you wanted to take her for a morning run." Rei scoffed slightly. But...

"I didn't take her for a morning run. But a night workout. Honestly, if it's only I and Shizuka-nee were Yoru's enemies. We both lost badly." Saeko's face looked very disappointed.

"You talk about sex like talking about what breakfast you eat. Aren't you shy?" Saya is a little curious.

"Shy? Saya, have you done it with Kouta. How about you Rei? Or you guys?" Saeko with a serious face asked and made everyone feel embarrassed.

Then she looked calm and said. "For me sex is proof that I already have a partner. So why should I be ashamed? Are you ashamed of your partner?"

Saeko then walked away from all of us while carrying shizuka and then sat under the tree.

Yoru then walked toward the garage and was followed by Yuuki.

"Why are you guys still standing there. We don't have much time." Said Yoru because no one following him.

They came to their senses and finally followed Yoru to the garage.

Arriving at the garage. Yoru saw that the buses and the humvee was installed with faraday and inside the garage, faraday also had already been installed too, and a bus and several cars were parked there.

"Yoru, how did it go?" Souichiro asked.

"He can make several types. Maybe give him some ingredients and he'll think what kind of bomb he's going to make." Yoru answered with a bit of pride.

"Okay." Souichiro looked at Kouta and then said. "You're Kouta aren't you. Follow that guy, and you'll get materials you need to make a bombs." Kouta with a happy face nodded his head and followed the members from Takagi's crew.

Seeing all these vehicles, Yoru thought of something. "We can use this bus to carry everyone. The bus outside for all the groceries and tools needed. And cars like humvees and others for fighters like us. If it's like that, everyone can get in."

"Yes. We'd be better off using a slightly bigger car and leaving all the small ones behind. And just taking the batteries and fuel." Said Shouichiro.

"Okay." Yoru agreed with Souichiro's proposal.

Yuriko and the other also nodding their head.

"Miamura, can you put all the UV bulbs we have on the buses and all the cars. We can do some protection with UV light." Yoru gave Miamura a suggestion.

"That's very easy. Do I need to install it on all sides? I think that's better. And maybe the rest can be made as a flashlight or a headlamp." Miamura made another suggestion.

"Alright. Install the ones in the garage first. After the EMP explosion occurs, after that you can modify the ones outside. As for how to modify it, I'll leave it to the two of you."

Miamura and Matsudo immediately collected all the UV Bulbs they have and thinking the best way to use them.

"Now for the weapons that can be used. You and Saeko are definitely katana. I can use both a katana and a bow and guns of course. But what's good for amateurs. Any suggestions?"

"Spears. The range is long. If they only need to stab. They don't need any special training." Rei suggested.

Yoru then thought for a moment and then said. "If I'm not mistaken, we have a lot of iron pipes. If we sharpen one side and weld the other side to make a handle for 2 people. So one spear is for 2 people. Because the distance from the fence to the road is quite far. How about it?" Yoru tried to give his suggestion.

"Could work. If it's just one person it might be too heavy, but if it's 2 or 3 people. Maybe their burden isn't too much. Alright, let's use your idea." Souichiro agreed and immediately ordered someone to do the necessary spear-making.

Everyone was busy preparing the things they needed. Until finally a loud explosion was heard.

BOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

"Check all the power tools and vehicles available. Make sure they don't break!" Souichiro rushed to get his men to check everything.

And in the midst of busy life. A notification appeared.

[Subordinate added to the system]

[Emergency Mission : Survive tonight horde until sunrise.

Must survive:

- You

- Saeko Busujima (Wife)

- Shizuka Marikawa (Wife)

- Saya Takagi (Party Member)

- Rei Miyamoto (Party Member)

- Kouta Hirano (Party Member)

- Takashi Komuro (Party Member)

- Miamura Merasato (Subordinate)

- Alice Merasato (Subordinate)

- Zeke (Subordinate)

- Yuuki Miku (Subordinate)

- Souichiro Takagi

- Yuriko Takagi

- Takagi's crew (20/20)

- Civilian (25/25)

Rewards : Title Savior {All Status+1}

          10000 Points

          10000 Gild

Remaining time : 11.59.52]

[Emergency Mission : Kill Zombie until sunrise (0/1000)

Appointed mission for you, you're wife, party Member, and subordinate.

Rewards : 5000 Points

                  5000 Gild

Remaining time : 11.59.52]

'This is called coercion'

[But at least the reward is good right. All Status+1. All your status rank will up by 1. It's very good]

'That's right. But I have to save everyone!!!'

[Let's just say they will become your clan members later]

'Like it or not, I have to save everyone. Though I'm trying to reduce their numbers later when the zombies attack.'

[You are cruel too]

'Hey, if they all survive. We must take them all with us on all our journeys. Isn't that troublesome?'

[Why bother. You can use Souichiro and Yuriko]

'At least I want them to keep an eye on a few people.'

[But the mission has already appeared. We can't do anything]

'I'll have to think harder at this.'

[Fight on]

Yoru gave up because he couldn't do anything. He thought hard about what he could do.

Because he didn't have anything he could do for now. He decided to met Saeko and Shizuka. There he saw his two wives fast asleep.

Because Yoru don't want to bother them. Yoru finally decided to just sit beside them. But, somehow when Yoru sit-down, Saeko and Shizuka woke up from their sleep.

"Yoru?" Shizuka greeted and finally hugged him.

"Is everything ready?" Saeko asked about their preparation process.

"Not yet. And we have a new problem." Yoru looks gloomy.

"Has anyone created a new problem?" Saeko looks angry.

"I got a new mission. And I have to save everyone here. And we have to kill at least 1000 zombies." Yoru's face looks sour.

"Isn't if we kill all the zombies that attack this place automatically all missions are completed?" Saeko was confused as to why Yoru was gloomy about all that.

"Apparently not. We have to fight the zombies that invaded this place and save all the people that is here."

"I haven't told this to anyone yet. So don't talk about what I said to anyone. I have a speculation that all the zombies that attack this place are controlled by other, more powerful zombies. Like the zombies that could jump yesterday. And remember, they attacked in the afternoon. And maybe in the night too. So there's probably a lot of naked zombies."

For the first time Saeko didn't smile at the talk about zombies.

"Yoru, can I help you?" Saeko was a little gloomy.

"Even if you can't help me fight naked zombies. You can reduce my burden by eliminating all the normal zombies. And later, you will also become stronger as time goes." Yoru stroked Saeko's head.

"Hmm... hmm..." Shizuka nodded her head.

"Sae-chan must be getting stronger. Just like me." Shizuka raised her hand and posed like a bodybuilder.

Yoru who saw that stretched his arms. And Shizuka immediately jumped into Yoru's arms.

Not long Shizuka decided to let go of her embrace and she immediately meditating. Saeko eventually did the same.

23