Chapter 35
678 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three men shouted with all their might.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Yoru covered his ears as he was disturbed by the sound of the three men screaming. He then decided to kicked the three men's jaw to immediately silenced them.

"Are you idiots. If you scream and the zombies hear you. This place will become dangerous." Yoru said with a smile on his face. But the three men were frightened and crawled away.

"Why did you crawled away? Don't worry. I won't rape you." Yoru said with a creepy smile on his face.

At that time, everyone had the same thought. "Yeah, you will not rape them. But you will kill them."

"Don't be scared like that. I'm a normal guy, so I'm not interested in you guys." At that time. Yoru saw the main door of Saya's house open and Saeko and Shizuka were seen walking out.

"Look at that, my wife, you see those two with your perverted eyes, right? Did you think you can touch them? Did you think about raping them when you seeing them?"

Saeko and shizuka walked over to Yoru.

"Are you guys done?" Yoru asked with a smile on his face.

Saeko only replied with a nod of her head.

As for Shizuka. "Yoru, I'm tired. Carry me." And hugged Yoru from behind.

"Saeko, can you strip these three men?" Saeko then readied the katana she was carrying and swung it several times.

The clothes of the three men were instantly torn to shreds.

"Can you castrate them?"

Everyone gaped and was shocked by what they heard.

For Saeko. With no emotion at all. She slashed the genitals of the three men.

"Shizuka, can you help me take them out of here?"

Shizuka happily grabbed the men's heads with her right and left and pulled them out. Yoru also did the same with the other two.

Everyone has the same thoughts again here. "That woman is look fluffy, but... Scary."

After leaving the house. Yoru tied the three to a fence of neighbors house and left the three naked with all the wounds they received there.

"Who were they?" Shizuka asked in Yoru's arms as they walked into Saya's house.

"Rapist." Yoru just said that.

Saeko and Shizuka nodded.

After coming back. Yoru looked around him and felt that they were getting scared of him. Then Yoru looked at Shido.

"I don't know what to do with you all. Shido is clearly impossible to be accepted here. And you guys..." Yoru looked at all the students who were with Shido.

"I've give the opportunity. But only this girl took it. You all should be get out of here. But why are you still here?" Shido and the students who were with him were furious.

Shido who could barely think straight got into the bus and started the engine. But a student doesn't accept it and walks emotionally towards Yoru.

After he stood in front of Yoru. The student immediately became angry.

"Bastard. Who are you to dare telling us what we must do. You fu..."

DOAR...

Before the student can finish his speech. Gunshots rang out and the student died instantly from a wound on his forehead.

"I was trying to sleep here! You fucking moron." Shizuka's scream was heard by everyone present and made everyone gape in disbelief at what had happened.

Shizuka then got down from Yoru's back and immediately kicked the student's corpse.

"You know, I've been practicing doing all that in the bedroom with Sae-chan and I'm exhausted now! I was almost able to sleep earlier and you have to scream like an as**ole!"

After being satisfied kicking and cursing at the student's corpse. Saeko then picked up the student's corpse and threw it out towards where the three men were.

Shizuka then walked up to Yoru while saying. "You all better go out of here. Before I make your soul go out of your body." Shizuka then asked Yoru to carry her again after saying that.

Shido and all his members then left Saya's house.

Seeing Shido come out of Saya's house. Yoru walked over to Souichiro.

"Are you going to explain everything to them?" Yoru asked Souichiro.

"Yeah. I have to explain. So there won't be any panic later." Souichiro replied calmly.

"Okay. Can I destroy the bridge in front of the fence? Normally zombies can't jump right?" Yoru suggested what he wanted to do.

"Do it. When we're a little safe, we can build a new bridge."

Yoru then walked to a bench under a tree and laid Shizuka there.

Meanwhile Souichiro made an announcement.

"Everyone! Can I get your attention!"

Everyone looked at Souichiro and wondered what he was going to do.

"As you know. Zombies have filled this world! The number of zombies now may be far more than the number of humans. So, the danger of zombies will increase even more! And one of those dangers is creeping closer to this place."

Everyone was starting to get a little worried.

"But don't worry!" Souichiro spoke loudly and pointed at Yoru who was walking towards the bridge in front of the railing.

Yoru then raised his katana high and swung it with all his might. Yoru's katana swing was powerful and knocked down the bridge in front of the railing.

"We have a master here."

"OOOHHHHH!!!! He destroyed the bridge with one swing of his sword!"

Everyone started to calm down a bit and get excited.

Yoru then walked up to Souichiro and said. "As strong as I am, I'm only one person. So, I still need your help. We don't have many people here. But we have enough people to survive."

"YEAHHHH!!!"

"Now I ask you to rest. Meanwhile, Souichiro and I will prepare something for you to use later. You may disperse now."

Everyone started to leave one by one.

"What can you prepare?" Souichiro was confused by Yoru's words.

"Not much. Just a tool that might help us survive today. However, we still have to get our vehicles ready so we can get out of here as soon as possible." Yoru looked a little worried.

"Is there anything worse?" Souichiro was also a little anxious.

"Worse? This not only worse, this one is the best worse ever. The zombies that got here are probably only in thousands. However, there are millions of zombies gathered at the Tokonosu Bridge and Enbitsu Bridge."

Souichiro immediately broke into a cold sweat when he heard Yoru's words.

"Do you have anyone who can make bombs? Not Molotov cocktails, but real bombs. At least fish bombs."

Souichiro thought for a moment.

"Yes, but isn't you also have members who know about weapons. Maybe he can make bombs too."

"I plan to ask him after this."

"Okay, meet me in the garage after this." Souichiro then left Yoru.

Yoru then met Saeko and the others.

"Yoru. What should I do?" Saeko asked.

"For now, rest first. Get your strength back." Yoru said looking a little worried seeing Saeko's condition.

"Kouta, can you make a bomb?" Yoru asked Kouta.

"I know a few ways. Do you need a bomb?" Kouta looked excited.

"Yeah, I need as many as you can make." Kouta was so happy to hear Yoru's words.

"Now, this is what we have to do. Saeko, you rest with Shizuka. Rather, keep her from running amok like earlier. The rest, come with me to the garage." Everyone nodded.

"Oh, I forgot about you." Yoru looked at the students who had just joined. "What's your name?"

"Yuuki. My name is Yuuki Miku." Yuuki replied with a red face from embarrassment.

"Are you still embarrassed because I said you're still a clean? Don't be shy, everyone here is still a clean. If you don't count Saeko and Shizuka." Yuuki and the other girls' faces turned red after hearing Yoru's words.

"Nee, Yuuki. Do you want to join me and Shizuka?" Saeko asked Yuuki which made her embarrassed.

22