Chapter 40
684 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though Yoru actually wanted to enjoy Saeko's hug a little longer. But circumstances did not allow him to do that.

Zombies are starting appearing not far from the traps that have been prepared.

"They're close."

With Yoru's words, everyone forgot what they were doing and focused on the zombies.

'They can already discern what they should prioritize.'

Shizuka and Saeko then got off the bus roof and got ready for further instructions. Yoru who was released from Saeko and Shizuka immediately readied his bow and arrow.

Yoru then added a symbol of speed and power to the arrow he released. With the help of symbols. Yoru mow down the zombie horde with ease.

"Woooooo... Look at that arrow. Isn't that abnormal!?" Someone said after seeing the speed and power of the arrow Yoru released.

"Did you forget that he is a master." Souichiro reminded.

"Isn't he a swordmaster?" Someone is confused.

"The master I mean is not a swordmaster. He is a master of controlling aura. He coats his arrows with aura. So that why his arrows can be faster and more powerful." Souichiro explained.

"I'm confused. But the important thing is he's awesome!!!"

"Oooohhhhh!!!"

Many people cheered happily to see Yoru kill the zombies quickly.

Even though Yoru let go of the arrows as fast as he could. But there's too many zombies. So some of the zombies escaped from Yoru's arrow and walk closer.

In the end, Yoru was forced to turn on the trap that Souichiro and his companions had provided.

"I think, it's about time you activated your trap?" Yoru proposed to Souichiro.

Souichiro turned and looked at a crew. The crew immediately ran to a generator and turned it on.

The barbed wire that had been spread along the road was slightly lit up and all the zombies that touched it were electrocuted and fell on the spot.

Because the zombies that attack are not very clever. They kept walking forward trying to approach them even though the zombie in front fell. And resulting in a domino effect, where zombies who touch zombies that have been electrocuted are also electrocuted and the zombies after them also experience the same thing.

"How is that? Enough right? We're just waiting to see if there are any zombie that survive." Yoru said with a smug face.

The domino effect lasted for a few minutes. Some of the zombies even caught fire, and the fire spread to some of the other zombies.

Don't want to waste the opportunity. Those who use firearms shoot at the defenseless zombies. Because Yoru didn't want to waste arrows. He started showering the defenseless zombies with stones.

After an hour. All the zombies were burned. But Yoru was still focused on the road because he hadn't received the notification that the wave was over.

"Don't let your guard down. The zombies this time are too easy. I don't think it should be this easy." Yoru reminded the others to stay alert.

Kouta seemed to put on a wry face after hearing Yoru's words. "Don't jink it Yoru-san."

Yoru with a serious tone answered. "I'm not. I feel something a miss here. They're to easy. If we take this as a game. This rounds should be harder."

"But this is not a game." Saya mocked Yoru.

"Not for us. But game for them." Yoru in a serious tone answered Saya's taunt and took his chainsaw and jumped over the fence.

"Yoru?" Souichiro was confused.

"Contact on 12 o'clock. 2, 3, 6, no it's more than 10." Kouta with his binoculars looked in the direction where Yoru was looking and he could see several figures walking closer.

"Trap is useless. They break through all the traps like bulldozers." Kouta added.

Yoru fokus his eye on the zombie and he see something useful.

'Some are using oxygen cylinders. I can use this.'

"Kouta. Did you see zombie that carrying oxygen cylinders?" Yoru asked Kouta.

"Yeah, I saw three carrying oxygen cylinders. 3 wearing police uniforms. 3 firefighter uniforms and carrying axes. 3 carrying sledgehammers. And 3 crawling. 15 zombies in total." Kouta tried to explain in as much detail as possible.

"Good, shoot the 3 carrying oxygen cylinders. The others try to shoot the other zombies." Yoru gave instructions.

But before Kouta could shoot. Gunshots were heard.

DOOR!!!

TING!!!

Then the sound of iron being hammered against iron was heard. And everyone saw Yoru raising his chainsaw in front of Saeko.

"Everyone take cover. The zombie cop can shoot their gun!!!" Yoru immediately shouted and warned the others.

However, the gunshots rang out again.

DOOR!!!

DOOR!!!

TING!!!

TING!!!

Yoru parry the gun shot from the zombie cop.

"What are you waiting for. Quickly hide behind the cars and bus! And Kouta, quickly shoot those carrying oxygen cylinders!" Yoru shouted again to warn the others.

The others ran. Some got into buses and cars. And some hide behind the car and bus. And for Kouta, he tries to aim at the zombie carrying the oxygen cylinder.

DOOR!!!

The first shot was heard. And then.

BOOM!!!

Explosions followed after.

Kouta managed to blow up one oxygen cylinder and kill 3 zombies at once.

"TRIPLE KILL!!!" Yuri shouted. And "Give me rampage please!!!" Yoru added.

"Ai...ai... Captain!!!"

DOOR!!!

BOOM!!!

"Megakills!!!"

DOOR!!!

BOOM!!!

"RAMPAGE!!!"

"Take that bitch!!!" Kouta shouted but still took aim.

And the gunshots sounded again.

DOOR!!!

Police zombie sprawled out with crushed heads.

"Savage!!!"

DOOR!!!

Another police zombie fell down.

DOOR!!!

This time the fire fighter zombies fell.

There are only 3 zombies left that carry the sledgehammer.

DOOR!!!

"Head shot confirmed. But not killed. This one is hard captain." Kouta gave the last update.

He didn't manage to kill the zombies with the sledgehammer with one shot.

"Try again! Shot the leg!" Yoru told Kouta to keep shooting.

"The others come out and rain down on the three zombies in front!" Yoru shouted to tell the others to shower the zombies with bullets.

The others were a little unresponsive because they were shocked to see zombies that didn't die even though their heads were shot.

But Shizuka and Yuuki grabbed the gun from Takagi's crew and ran outside and tried to shoot the zombie's leg.

The others came to their senses after seeing Shizuka and Yuuki shooting at the zombie's legs.

One by one the zombies fell after being bombarded with bullets.

[2nd wave cleared. Next wave in 5 hours]

Even though Yoru had heard the notification that the wave was over, he was still wary. After 5 minutes. He relaxed himself and went back to telling the others.

"Everything is clear. The zombies are all dead." Yuri smiled. Yoru saw that everyone would cheer, so he added a little. "But please don't shout. It would be funny if suddenly zombies came here because they heard our commotion." He said as he put his index finger on his lips.

Everyone could only smile at Yoru's words.

"You guys can rest. Sleep, shower, eat, you're free now. But please don't roam around alone. Always go with other people at least 3 people." Yoru reminded them all.

"We have to get up on 4, so we can get out of here as soon as possible. If you understand. You can disperse." Yoru closed his words.

Everyone started to form their own groups and do their own activities.

24