chapter two
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Rose,” my mom whispered, “Time to wake up.”

“Do I have to?” I Groaned and rolled my eyes. 

“Yes, you do. I already picked out an nice outfit for your first day at school. i also  made your favorite; pancakes for breakfast, and it's getting cold.” my mom told me.

“Fine.” I wined and opened my eyes just as the bright sunlight blinded me.

My mom left the room. I got up out of my soft bed unwillingly and got dressed in non-ripped jeans and a comfy Black sweatshirt and I slept on my checkered designed Vans. Then I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and splashed some ice cold water on my face to wake me up. then I went downstairs and grabbed some waffles and started walking toward the door while eating-

“Where do you think you're going?” My dad said “At Least not eating.”

“Sorry, dad.” I replied, “I just don't want to be late on my first day.”

“That fine, just don't do it tomorrow-or even again.OK?” he told me in a stern voice

“OK, Dad,” I said and walked out the door.

As I was walking to school I was praying that that boy from last night didn't go to my school or at least we didn’t have any classes together. The last thing I needed was a school drama with a low-life bully. Eventually, I arrived at my new school, North star Middle school, or NSMS for short. I walked inside the building where there were posters for clubs and tall stack green lockers and students were going in and out of classrooms. Looked around my surroundings and was a pale yellow door that had a sine on it and in bold read OFFICE I opened the door with a loud Creek and saw a wooden desk with a middle-aged woman typing away on old fashion computer, on a old wooden desk.

“Excuse me?” I asked shyly.

“Yes?” she replied without looking up from the screen.

“I am new here-” I started but got interrupted the old lady. 

“Here is your schedule” She interrupted finally looking up from the screen but didn’t stop typing and handed me a piece of paper with my name on it and my schedule.

“Your locker number is 264.” She said and her eyes turn back on the screen

"your welcome and have a nice day at NSMS." She said in a bored tone.

i quickly walked away without looking back.

I took a look at my schedule and saw that I had math first. My best subject. now I just needed to find the classroom. I peered around the halls and I was a sine-like one in the office except for this said math on the door. RING RING RING I heard the bell. I walked into the classroom and I saw a fat teacher with a name tag the said Mr. Kanthrondle in front of him were empty School desks lined up in rows and behind the teacher was the teacher's desk is had a couple of pictures of him and his kids and a black laptop on top, and some mints. there was nothing on the snowy white walls,(minus some stains around the room.) Then before I knew it kids started to poor in the classroom, and all the desks were filled except for a couple I sat in one of the empty desks, then the same tall chubby kid from yesterday came in a marched in front of me. He looked angrier then before.

“That's my desk,” he growled at me.

“Oh sorry- I didn’t mean to-,but to be fair you were late.” I stuttered.

“You calling me stupid?” He asked even though it sounded like a statement.

What? No! Not at all!” I replied.

“Oh, you got some nervous new kid-.”

"Hey! Ben settle down. be nice to the new student."The teacher interrupted Ben.

Ben growled at me and gave me a death stare. 

I ignored him got up from the seat and sat down before another kid with anger issues could yell a me.

“Settle down class,” the teacher said “We got a new student joining us- Rose please stand up and we all welcome you to North Stare Middle School. As some of you might not know, I teach karate at the Martial arts club after school. If anyone is interested in the club, the sign up sheets are outside my c lass room in the we compete against another schools in torments. throughout the year if you’re interested in joining- we always are looking for new members. Anyways let's get into today's lesson. Anna, can you please fill her in on what were learning?

“Sure.” the girl right beside me said.

she must be Anna I thought.

i turn around to face her.Anna looked at me.

“Hi Rose, my name is Anna I will just fill you in on the lesson,” he told me. She filled me in on what we learned so far and what we’re learning now.

“Thanks for catching up with Anna, anything else I should know besides math?” I asked her.

“Not really, Just look out for Ben. He's the tall one. He's a brown belt at karate and he's in the karate club and made other schools bow to their knees.”She finished her sentence with a worried look.

“OK, good to know,” I replied RING RING RING. I heard the bell again so I grabbed my stuff and took a look at a schedule again. I had science next. I walked until I saw the same thing I saw in math except for science and this went on for all my morning classes until it was finally lunch. I got my tray and looked around the cafeteria where I saw an empty table that I sat down I looked on my tray where there was some white dirty stuff and some neon green stuff I bent down and smelled it the white stuff smelled like rotten eggs and the green stuff smelled like Stinky Tofu I pushed my tray away from me with a disgusted look on my face.

Then I saw Anna walk up to me with the most worried face you could imagine.

“What did you do!”She loudly whispered, she had a concerned look on her face.

“I Didn’t do anything!” I whispered back.

“Well, you did something! Ben keep's saying stuff about you-not in a good way.Something about you not giving him your money?” She told me.

“Oh, that...” I replied trailing off at the end.

“So you did do something!” Anna Yelled at me.

“In my defense that was before I knew he was a low life bully who happens to rule this school.” I Said

“Well, now he’s going to beat you up!”She continued to yell at my face “Just, Make sure to stay away from him, OK?”

“OK,” I replied and she walked away without turning back. 

0