Chapter 39 – Making you mine. (R-18)
1.8k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I spent the day regaining my strength, while Margaret and Elizabeth went to assist Scar with some minor organization. They apparently sought Scar to take the throne while I slept for two days. The day after the attack, they held Mufasa's funeral and dispatched a group to retrieve Scar from training.

Only Sarafina and I are in the room right now. I'm still not sure what to do with her, but I have to come up with something. After all, my soul is linked to Sarafina's. I can't just ignore her; if something bad happens to her, Margaret and Elizabeth will suffer as well.

I sat on the edge of the bed, facing Sarafina, who was sitting in a chair. Suddenly Sarafina got up and knelt in front of me. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Please take me as your wife." said Sarafina.

"... What? Mufasa died two days ago, you know that right?"

"All of us in the Demihuman Realm are very sorry for his death. However, I have no loving feelings for him. I just played the role I was given, now that he's dead I don't need to anymore."

"Is this related to your clan's tradition?"

"As I guessed, you've seen my memories and yes, it has to do with my clan's traditiom."

"But..."

"Since my childhood, I was raised to be a sword and a companion. That has always been my goal in life. However, now that Mufasa is dead, I have no purpose."

That Sarafina clan tradition is so shitty. From birth, she was raised and educated to be a wife and to serve her husband. Honestly, I don't like it.

"Sarafina, you don't have to follow your clan's traditions. Now that Mufasa is dead, you are free to do whatever you want."

A smile formed on Sarafina's lips.

"I figured you'd say that. But, Luke, that's my wish. I've seen all of your lives, I know your traumas and I know your goals. Just the thought of standing next to someone strong enough to kill a hero makes my heart race."

"..."

"Besides, since the day I saw you, I smell an addictive scent coming from you."

Sarafina's face turned red, and she made an excited expression during her speech. I could only sigh at that point. After all, I had completely forgotten that I was conversing with a demihuman. All that matters to them is power. Sarafina, like Carina, must have detected my [lust aura]. If I'm correct, this woman, like Carina, sees me as a perfect alpha.

That's how it works in the animal kingdom. Females prefer stronger men with better qualities. Sarafina regards me as the alpha. After all, I am or will be strong in the future. My smell is also a nice feature for her.

Sarafina's appearance is improving; she is now very attractive and hot. Her hair is light purple, she has long eyelashes, and she has a full mouth. Sarafina is very attractive, despite her age-old features. In terms of her body, she has huge chests, possibly bigger than Margaret's, and her curves are visible even in the loosest of dresses.

"What would you do if I said you could stay by my side?"

"I can do anything you want."

So there's no reason for me to say no. After all, she is one of only three people on the planet who knows nearly everything about me. Aside from that, I know a lot about her. When you think about it, it's not just about sharing the soul; it's about sharing everything.

"Well, I don't have to refuse."

"Serious?"

"Yes, but I think we need to make you mine completely."

"Hmm?"

"You said you'd do anything, right?"

"Right."

"Suck it."

I pulled down my pants and exposed my cock to Sarafina. Thinking rationally, it's much better to make Sarafina mine and leave her by my side for sharing souls. After all, I can protect her from some dangers and consequently protect Margaret and Elizabeth. Given that, what's the best way to make her mine completely? You already know the answer.

"What is it? You can't do this?" I asked.

"Oh, no, no. It's been a long time since I've seen a dick."

"About how long?"

"About 10 years."

"Mufasa wasn't very active, huh."

"He lost interest in my body. But I'm glad you wanted to do this to me. I'll do my best."

Sarafina snatched my flaccid penis and stuffed it in her mouth. My penis, which had entered Sarafina's mouth, gained blood and grew in size gradually. Sarafina, much to my surprise, is quite good.

Sarafina moved her head back and forth with my penis in her mouth, her tongue moving around the glans with each movement. She began to massage my scrotum with her hands, as if she had an itch.

Sarafina grabbed the shaft of the penis with her live hand and began to perform a handjob. Sarafina stopped moving her head during the hand movements, leaving only the glans inside her mouth. Sarafina's tongue swirled around the penis's head as her hand moved back and forth on the shaft.

A pleasant sensation was taking over my body, and due to the numerous stimuli, I was getting closer and closer to the limit. I grabbed Sarafina's head and thrust a portion of my penis into her mouth after a few more movements. Then I couldn't stop myself and let go of my sperm.

I then took my cock out of Sarafina's mouth and looked her in the eyes. Sarafina, who was holding my sperm, swallowed it. She then looked at me with lustful eyes and a flushed face. When confronted with such a scene, I felt my penis contract even more.

Sarafina was told to undress and lie down on the bed with her legs apart. Sarafina removed her dress and underwear at my request, exposing her body to me. Sarafina's chest was massive, and her reddish nipples were prominent. Sarafina's vagina was also red, with some light purple hairs above it.

Sarafina spread her legs on the bed. Then I approached her, my penis at the entrance to her vagina. My cock entered Sarafina's pussy with a quick thrust of my hips, expanding her pussy walls. Sarafina's vagina was extremely tight because she hadn't had sex in a long time.

With a smile on my face, I use [Eyes of Ultra Lust] to examine the sensitive spots inside her pussy. When I found it, I began to stimulate the most sensitive area of her vagina. Sarafina began to moan as her face distorted with delight as a result. I was able to get into a position where my penis hit her G-spot while my pubs hit Sarafina's clitoris.

Their moans rose once more as a result of the stimulation. I kept moving my hips until I caught sight of Sarafina's nipples. Sarafina's nipples appeared to be rock hard, indicating her aroused state. I begin to touch her nipples with my fingertips.

As I rock my hips back and forth, I move my index finger up and down her nipple. After that, I squeeze her nipples and tug, causing Sarafina to moan even more and experience her first orgasm. I tell Sarafina to get on all fours, butt in the air, after a few more hip sways.

Sarafina's tail, which is just above her ass, was swaying from side to side in this position. I moved behind her, adjusting my cock at the entrance of her vagina, and pushed my hips forward, penetrating and sliding my penis inside her.

The sound of meat hitting was soon filling the room. My crotch collided with Sarafina's ass with every movement of my hips, making her shiver. I decided to stroke Sarafina's tail in front of me at one point. I rocked my hips and passed my hand, and to my surprise, Sarafina gave me a stronger reaction.

Sarafina gave me an embarrassment look. I increased the speed of my movements, ignoring her stare. Sarafina's pussy became wetter with each stroke, and a splash echoed throughout the room. I decide to grab Sarafina's arms in order to accelerate my hips. Sarafina soon reached another orgasm and collapsed onto the bed.

I approached Sarafina from behind after noticing her breasts resting on the bed. Her ass was pointed at the ceiling, which allowed me to get in. I begin pounding my cock against Sarafina's vaginal sensitive areas, eliciting moans from her mouth. The demi-human buried her face in the pillow in front of her to try to keep her moans at bay, but it didn't work.

I decided to take it easy. I slowly drew my penis from within her, but I stopped when I was almost completely out. Then I jerked my hips forward, striking Sarafina's g-spot. I repeat the movement, this time moving my hips in a very pleasurable way.

I could feel myself approaching after a few minutes. Knowing this, I sped up my movements once more. I released a large amount of cum into Sarafina's pussy, which let out a pleasurable moan at the end, feeling my penis throb and my scrotum tingle.

Then I whispered in her ear.

"You are now completely mine."

After my speech, I kissed her on the cheek and told her to take a deep breath. We had plenty of time until Margaret and Elizabeth returned. I haven't done anything with Elizabeth yet, come to think of it. After all, I have a lot of work with this queen right now, so I decided to do something with her tomorrow.

Sarafina and I had a few more rounds of sex this way, and she was completely mine. Mufasa, please accept my condolences.

...

Who can, give that help in Ko-fi.  Ko-fi.com/perve69.

34