Chapter 40 – Return.
1.2k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I claimed Sarafina as my own, doubts began to surface. After all, Sarafina is both their mother and the present monarch of the realm. When I asked Sarafina how we were going to deal with these problems, she said that she would handle everything.

The castle has been extremely busy since the incident at the supper. It appears that a [night shadow] gang spy has been discovered following extensive searches. The boy chose to remain to avoid suspicion rather than fleeing at the first opportunity. He was a kitchen aide who was also in charge of planning the meal.

To escape suspicion, staying was a better option than running. He did not, however, plan on [Truth] being used. It's an illegal magic that makes everyone's secrets known to one person. Since it can reveal a person's most personal secrets without their knowledge, this magic is forbidden for this very reason.

As well as appointing Scar as the new king, Sarafina will hand over the reins of power to him. After Mufasa was buried, the elven kingdom reportedly moved back into his realm. In an effort to atone for the catastrophe he created, he expressed regret. All of this wouldn't have happened, he claimed, if he hadn't brought Sebans along.

The king of elves plans to launch an investigation into his realm, just like he did with the world of demihumans. Considering that his domain may contain additional traitors or demons, Carina and I didn't speak much, but what we did say showed how much she values our relationship.

Things in the king of demihumans began to order themselves after a few more days. It appears that Sarafina has discussed her move to the empire with Scar and Carina. She chatted to them and discussed the concept of soul sharing, claiming that I would make her feel more at ease and secure. We all share a single soul, therefore when one of them passes away, so do we.

I was surprised to see no pushback. Even the knowledge that her mother would be nearby in the imperial capital made Carina joyful. Margaret intends to return to the empire tomorrow morning because most of the problems have been fixed. Elizabeth and I are currently together in the room where we are staying. Skrill has not come back since he left to take Lily and Emir to the empire.

Elizabeth was reading a book while resting on the ground in her customary pajamas that she was wearing due to the heat. If it were a week ago, all I could do was admire Elizabeth's beauty. But things are different now. Elizabeth turned to face me as I perched on the side of the bed.

"What's it?"

"Nothing. I can't be near you?"

"Hehe, you can."

Elizabeth's brown hair was patted gently as I began to stroke it. Elizabeth closed her eyes as she sensed my touch and consented while beaming a joyful smile. I then leaned in close to Elizabeth, who was quite surprised. We were just a few centimeters apart in the middle of our faces.

With her eyes darting back and forth, Elizabeth's cheeks went red. Elizabeth looked adorable in her most recent incarnation. Elizabeth squinted her eyes shut, pouting her lips in response to the predicament. I drew closer to Elizabeth and put my lips close to hers in the face.

Her first kiss was that one. Although it was only a slight lip-touch, it marked the beginning of a radical transformation in our relationship. Elizabeth declared her love for me the day I awoke. However, we didn't participate as much after that. After all, the demihuman ruler was a complete mess.

Elizabeth was with Margaret, who was occupied with helping Scar organize the country. I took a break during that time and made the decision to spend the day boosting my magic strength. Only today was I able to spend some time alone with Elizabeth and move our friendship further.

"I would like to go slowly. I want to go slowly giving myself to you and I want to receive you little by little." Elizabeth said.

"Can I at least kiss you more?"

"Whenever you want. Just the other things I want to go easy on, I want to be ready."

This woman, Elizabeth, is very sweet and if she wants to take it easy, I'll take it easy. I don't need to be stuck with her. After all, we're going to have a lot of time to get involved with each other. Although we know each other very well, due to the sharing of soul. I decided to follow what Elizabeth wanted.

In the end, I gave her a few more light kisses and settled down on the bed next to her. With Elizabeth in my arms, I closed my eyes and slept a peaceful night.

It was time to head back to the empire at morning, as scheduled. We said our goodbyes to everyone and boarded the carriages. This time, I joined Margaret in her carriage while Sarafina traveled in the same carriage as Elizabeth, Carina, and the other passengers. The trip back would be as exhausting as the trip there.

I requested Margaret's help along the road by asking her to teach me some magic. how to use magic. The first thing Margaret said to me was that magic is imagination; without it, nothing exists. Inventions come from the imagination. It takes imagination to create anything, so do that first.

This goes for magic, there's no point in creating a magic circle and you can't even imagine the magic that will come out of that circle. Margaret explained to me that magic circles, which give rise to spells, are a way of materializing what you are imagining. For example, a fireball.

The magic circle's blows are a reflection of the magician's imagination. If the magician imagines a ball of fire, using magical power to materialize this spell, the magic circle will materialize at the person's will. Thus, as she imagines the fireball.

As a result, you can make numerous magic circles and launch numerous assaults simultaneously and wherever you like. Though it makes a lot of sense in theory, in reality it doesn't make much sense. As we traveled on, Margaret gave me a few more pointers.

We paused to set up camp. The tents were erected and the fire was kindled by the soldiers who were with us. I didn't manage to get any rest this time. Margaret slept in her tent, Carina and Sarafina in the same tent, and Elizabeth was outside keeping watch.

We agreed to review during shifts, so that each one could rest. However, I kept thinking about Margaret's words about magic. I had never thought of magic in this way, I found the way Margaret explained it very interesting. Something seemed to light up in my mind, so I decided to think about it.

After meditating for a while, my mind seemed to come to a conclusion, as if everything Margaret had said made sense. When I first tried to study magic, I understood absolutely nothing that was written. I was just trying to move my magic power and create a magic circle.

I never anticipated having to visualize the magic's shape emerging from the magic circle. My mind was free to think after doing so. To avoid waking up the folks who were sleeping, I got up and moved a bit distance from the camp. I came in an area that was somewhat open and lit by the moon.

I tried to make a ray bullet while sighing. I utilized my magic power to conjure up the image of a little ball that was created by lightning. A magic circle suddenly materialized on my fingertip after a little interval. According to the magic I imagined, certain magic circle configurations emerged. Then, a lightning strike erupted from the magic circle and flew quickly in the direction of a tree.

A nearly trunk-sized hole was created when the lightning bolt struck the tree trunk. My lips curled into a cheery grin. I couldn't help but smile as I performed magic for the first time. Actually, now that I think about it, the books I read in the Blady family's home are magic circles that are drawn based on the source of the magic.

Only the spells left by the ancestors are copied by my father and my sister Lily. But in contrast to them, I never received the right education, which prevented me from mastering the family spells. Sincerity be told, I could continue living a thousand lives and still not come up with a solution. Every sensible individual possesses imagination.

Satisfied with my progress, I returned to camp and spent the rest of the night imagining all kinds of magic. In this way, dawn came quickly.

...

"Margaret. We are arriving in the imperial capital and there is a risk that people will see us."

As soon as we woke up, we went back to the road and after another long journey, we were there. Suddenly Margaret knelt down in front of me and pulled down my pants. She said that out of nowhere, a desire to have sex arose in her.

"Do not worry."

A magic circle appeared on the carriage floor.

"I used my magic power to create a soundproof environment. Nobody outside that circle can hear what's going to happen inside it, it's a kind of territory."

Margaret explained to me and then grabbed my penis. For the first time, I was going to get a blowjob from Margaret. Slowly, the empress took my cock in her mouth initiating the blowjob. Afterwards, if it weren't for Margaret's magic, everyone would have heard the groans that filled the carriage.

...

Finally, after a protracted voyage, we arrived back in the imperial capital. Sarafina, Carina, and I headed back to the imperial academy while Margaret and Elizabeth went to the palace. Although I have no knowledge where Marceline purchased the house, I requested Emir to advise her to do so here in the capital.

It was arranged that Sarafina would reside in the home I purchased after we got back to the academy. We bid Cariba farewell and then headed to my room in the hopes that Marceline would be there. If not, I'll search for Angelica tomorrow. Probably, she is aware of Marceline's location.

I notice a sound coming from inside the bedroom door as I approach it. I grinned because I believed Marceline was inside. The scene I saw when I opened the door surprised me.

"What is happening here?"

Angelica was lying on the bed with her wrists and legs bound, absolutely naked. Angelica appeared to have squirted all over the sheet based on its current state. Marceline sat on the side of the bed and stroked Angelica's brittle nipples with a feather.

Seeing me, Marceline ran towards me and jumped into my arms, kissing my mouth.

"What are you doing with Angelica?"

"Well... I discovered that I enjoy torturing people sexually."

"And how did you arrive at this discovery?"

"Well... We missed you... And we wanted pleasure.... We ended up masturbating and I liked Angelica's reactions..... And one thing leads to another."

"Well, at least neither of you slept with another man."

"Luke... Help." Angelica said.

I looked at Marceline with a hint of suspicion.

...

Who can, give that help in Ko-fi.  Ko-fi.com/perve69.

35