Chapter 41- Mansion
1.3k 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Marceline, release Angelica."

"Yes... After all, who is this woman?" Marceline pointed at Sarafina.

"It's a long story. But first, released Angelica."

Angelica, who was restrained, was freed by Marcelina. After being freed, the blonde-haired girl hurried to me in her underwear, jumped into my arms, and looked Marceline over with a trace of panic. Angelica was presumably tortured sexually while being restrained by Marceline.

I gave Angelica a lips-to-lips kiss and stroked her hair as though to reassure her that I would shield her from the lust demon. I then presented Sarafina to the two and began recounting everything that had occurred at the banquet to them. They were not informed about my rebirth, but I plan to do so in the future.

"So, the empress, the knight in white armor, queen of the demihumans and you are united by the same soul?" Angelica asked.

"Yes... By the way, the knight in white armor is Elizabeth?"

"It's one of her nicknames. Anyway, changing the subject. HOW MANY WOMEN DO YOU PLAN TO HAVE YOUR DAMN?"

Marceline walked over to me and pinched my cheek, pulling it away.

"Ouch. Maybe 7?"

"What do you mean 7?"

"You, Angelica, Margaret, Elizabeth, Sarafina, Carina and Mary."

"Huhuhu, I'm glad you're thinking of my daughter. After all, she likes you too. Probably, their extinct animals recognized you as the perfect partner." Sarafina said.

"You don't mind sharing Luke that way?"

"No. An alpha male can have many females."

"Sigh... Demi-humans. How about you Angelica?"

"Well... I just want to be by Luke's side. I realized when he's been away for a while, only by his side I feel happy. Polygamy is allowed, if he wants to have more wives I don't mind. Contact that he continues to give me attention and love." Angelica replied.

"Serious?"

"Marceline."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him close to me. Then I whispered in her ear.

"No need to worry. You'll always be first for me, so don't worry."

I wasn't lying. I'll always have a particular place in my heart for Marceline. She was, after all, the first lady I ever had in this world, the one who stole my virginity, and the one we will never forget. Marceline grinned smugly.

"Now, did you complete the house purchase that I requested?"

"Ah, sure... I initially found the man and those women with the child weird. However, when I saw the bag of gold she gave me in her name, I was forced to accept it."

For Skrill to move around the imperial capital, it appears that he must have changed into a man. He made an excellent decision. After all, seeing a dragon like him soar across the sky can be frightful for some people.

"Okay. Can we go there now?"

"Yes."

I, Sarafina, and Angélica were led to the residence in this manner by Marceline. When we arrived, a lovely mansion with a lovely lawn was waiting for us. There were several rooms and the house was generally rather large. I will, however, have it fixed. All of my women should be able to sleep in the main bedroom, so I want to enlarge it. I won't, not even if I make a huge bed.

When we entered the house, Emir was the first to appear. As I watched, she smiled and bowed gracefully.

"Welcome home, young master."

"How have you been, Emir?"

"Thank the lord, much better."

"And Lily?"

"She is taking a shower."

"Okay. Emir, place advertisements in the newspapers for staff, I don't want you to be overwhelmed, and put Lily in the school. I will provide all the resources."

"Young master... How could I accept something like that?"

"Well... Accepting?"

"But you've already done so much."

"Do not worry..."

"Big Brother?"

A tiny demihuman girl arrived out of nowhere. I didn't mind that she kept referring to me as older brother. I'll be honest—I was a little pleased. My own biological brothers have never referred to me as that.

"What is the queen of demihumans doing here?" Lily asked.

"What? Aaaaah.... Your Majesty?" Emir, who hadn't noticed Sarafina, was taken aback.

"I'm not a queen anymore, I handed the throne to my son, Scar. Now, I'm just an ordinary wife."

"Young master's wife...?"

"Yes." Emir looked at me.

"Long story... Anyway, this is Angelica and, as you already know, Marceline. They will also be my future wives and this house belongs to them as well. I will leave you in charge of recruiting staff... I would like to ask that you and them take care of my wives when I'm not here."

"You can leave young master, I will do my best."

A determined-looking Emir stated. Then I said that everyone other was also the owner of the home. The house was theirs to do as they pleased, and they were free to make any changes they desired. Angélica informed the other women that she would be returning to the female dorm that evening because she needed to meet with a coworker. She might have said she will assist this colleague with her academic work.

I went to the house's backyard before going inside to use the restroom. There, in the tree, I discovered Skrill, a tiny cat. Since I couldn't feel him in the house, I just wanted to be sure that he was there. Skrill is quite good at keeping its magical talent a secret.

After talking with Skrill briefly, I returned to the mansion to take a shower. A tremendously enormous bathtub that could easily fit more than five people greets me as I enter the bathroom. Both Sarafina and Marceline were submerged in the hot water inside the bathtub. In order to bathe, I took them off and entered the bathtub with them.

With Marceline on one side and Sarafina on the other, I went to sleep in the master bedroom. The crucial thing Marceline remembered to discuss with me, she added, was something she had to share. Due to travel exhaustion and the desire to spend the night with the two gorgeous women, I chose to postpone it until the following day.

I questioned Sarafina about her life goals during breakfast in the morning. She won't want to sit around the house all day, in my opinion. Sarafina mentioned that she intended to open a bakery but that she hadn't brought any money from the demihuman realm.

I gave Sarafina a bag of gold that I had obtained in the prison in the demihuman world. I requested Marceline to show Sarafina about the imperial capital and assist her in launching the business she desired. I left the mansion after breakfast and proceeded to the imperial academy.

It had been a few weeks since I had been to the imperial academy. Soon, my return caused I to receive attention from the other students. Before entering the classroom, a voice called from behind. Turning my head, I saw a woman with brown hair and green eyes, it was my fiancée Sophia.

"What??"

"Your dad couldn't get in touch with you. So he asked me to give you a message when I saw you."

"What message?"

"He wants you to go to Blady Manor, the sooner the better."

"OK."

I turned my back and started walking, leaving Sophia behind.

"Wait."

"What is it?"

"Arthur asked me out."

"And what do I have to do with it?"

"Well... You're my fiance. So..."

"Sophia, forget everything I said to you about pleasing me or anything like that. You're free to do whatever you want."

After all, my revenge on you will soon come to pass. If I'm right, my father must be close to trying to take Margaret's throne and Sophia's family will definitely participate.

"What?"

"Didn't you hear? You're free. Do what you want. If you want to annul the marriage, you'll be doing me a favor, after all, I don't want to marry you."

"..."

Sophia's entire body froze, almost unable to believe what I had just uttered. She could be a little embarrassed now, I believe. Sophia is without a doubt one of the imperial academy's most attractive students. When I was helpless, helpless, and feeble. I pounced on her like a dog.

I no longer require her because I am without a doubt the most resilient student in the academy and I am no longer alone. I only continued living my first life because of Sophia. Sophia is currently a very distant part of my life, nevertheless. Other than that, I have friends by my side and no longer care about her.

Her having sex with Arthur, being his wife, or anything else is of no longer concern to me. Because I'll soon exact my revenge on her. She should hold onto her joy because it will soon vanish. Additionally, Arthur must be acting in this way as a result of me.

Consider this: I took Angelica from him, while Carina was standing just a foot away. He's trying to steal Sophia from me in retaliation for doing the same to me. Sophia, though, is now irrelevant to me. She's not someone I love; I simply detest her.

"Why? Why don't you want to marry me?"

"Sophia, I loved you so, so, so much. I was willing to sacrifice my life for you. But you never returned that love. It got to a point where I realized, we weren't meant for each other."

"..."

"At first, I thought of getting back at you by making you try hard to please me, someone you don't like. But now, I've decided to move on. I've found people who are willing to stay by my side. So I'm sorry for making you please me this long. Now you're free."

"..."

Obviously, I didn't tell Sophia that I want revenge on her. After listening to my speech, Sophia bit her lip. Leaving that depressing figure of Sophia behind, I started walking towards the living room.

....

Who can, give that help in Ko-fi.  Ko-fi.com/perve69.

37