Chapter 45 – A long night 1 (R-18)
2.7k 8 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Luke, come here."

Margaret opened one of her desk drawers and removed a vial containing a red liquid. She then set it down on the table and pushed the vial towards me.

"This is an elixir made with fire crystal from the volcano in the western region. I believe it will give you a slight boost in your magical power."

These fire crystals are extremely valuable. They are in a very deep part of the volcano, near the fire salamander nest. These salamanders are A-rank magical beasts, and their nest is filled with magical power that crystals absorb.

Such crystals are valuable because they were discovered in a nest full of A-rank magic beasts. I placed the vial of elixir on the storage ring before walking over to Margaret and kissing her lips. This time, it wasn't a light kiss, but a deep tongue kiss.

The redhead opened her lips and tickled mine with her tongue. Then our tongues started circling each other. Margaret and I kept sucking on each other's lips for a long time, filling the office with kissing sounds.

"Want to do?" margaret asked.

"Here?"

"Only Elizabeth enters this room without knocking, so we're not in danger of being caught by someone we don't know."

Margaret stood up and pushed the papers on the table to the side as I removed my shirt. After that, I pushed Margaret down, forcing her to lie on the table, and pulled her pants down. Margaret was dressed in low-cut purple pants that I shifted to the side, exposing her red pussy.

Then I unbuckled my belt and let my pants and boxers fall down. I lubricated my hard penis with saliva and placed it at the entrance to Margaret's vagina, which had her legs open. Then I pushed my hips forward, causing my glans to pierce Margaret's pussy.

"Aah~aaahha."

Margaret let out a sweet moan as I felt my cock fill her pussy. I raised Margaret's legs and rested her calves on my shoulders. In this position, I began to rock my hips back and forth. Margaret's mouth filled with pleasurable moans as she felt my heavy thrusts.

"Aah..ahaah..aaah."

Margaret's moans were mixed with the sound of flesh collapsing in the office. Margaret, who was lying on the table, bit her lip and rolled her eyes. Margaret's legs shook and her nipples hardened, indicating that the redhead had just had an orgasm.

I took my cock out of her pussy, completely wet. Margaret stood up and leaned against the table, her back to me. I slapped the redhead on the backside and sharpened my cock inside her vagina, continuing our twisted joke. The office door opened at that precise moment, and it was none other than Elizabeth.

"You and... At the very least, go to your room."

I smiled as I wrapped my magic power around Elizabeth's body and drew her towards me. It's not telekinesis; it's something else. I'm not sure what it's called, but it's as if magical power materializes around the object and is used to move it. Anyone can do it if they have good control of power magic.

Elizabeth, surprised to be pulled towards me, stopped beside me, being held at the waist by one of my hands. Meanwhile, I kept moving my hips and slamming my crotch against Margaret's ass. With Elizabeth nearby, I placed a light kiss on her neck.

"Wait...Luke. I'm sweaty."

"I don't mind."

Then I covered Elizabeth's soft lips in a kiss. Despite being in this situation, where I'm having sex with Margaret, Elizabeth accepted my kiss. I believe she doesn't mind that, after all she agreed to share me with Margaret and the others. I think because of that, she accepted the situation and decided to join in by kissing me.

"Luke... Wait a minute."

It was Margaret who said. I took my penis out of her pussy and took a step back, along with Elizabeth. Margaret got up and made a face of discomfort.

"My boobs started to hurt from being propped up on the table."

"Eeeh."

Elizabeth let out a small noise from her mouth.

"What?"

"It's the first time I've seen your thing."

Elizabeth said with an embarrassed face.

"Wait... You two haven't done it yet?"

"No."

Margaret's lips formed a smile, and I could tell what she was thinking. Margaret drew Elizabeth back to the redhead and squeezed Elizabeth's tits.

"I never imagined my vassal would be so pure."

"Empress."

"I'm no longer your empress. I'm your friend, and to be honest, I'm dying to see your purity fade away, Elizabeth....."

Margaret began to whisper something into Elizabeth's ear, causing her face to flush. When I saw these two women next to each other like this, my lust rose, but I vowed to be gentle with Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth, don't listen to Margaret. I won't force you to do what you don't want. Let's take our time."

"I think I want to do this."

"..."

"When I entered the room I saw Margaret's face, she seemed to be enjoying it a lot. And she also said some things in my ear that piqued my curiosity. So, I think I want to do it."

Behind Elizabeth stood Margaret, a satisfied smile on her face. I never imagined that Margaret would have such a side. As the saying goes: live and learn.

"Luke, sit on the couch. I'm going to teach Elizabeth a few things."

When you walk into Margaret's office, you are met with two sofas in the middle of the room, each with a coffee table, and Margaret's table and chairs a little further on. Aside from the book shelves and decorative pictures. As Margaret spoke, I sat down on the couch, and the redhead pushed the coffee table to the side, making room for her and Elizabeth.

Margaret knelt in front of me, giving Elizabeth some pointers. Elizabeth, much to my surprise, began stroking my penis, moving her hand up and down. She appeared to have just received a new toy and was experimenting with it to see how it worked. Following Margaret's instructions, Elizabeth then began a blowjob.

Elizabeth's pink lips brushed up against the tip of my cock, causing the head to fall into Elizabeth's mouth. She can't get my entire length into her mouth because she's inexperienced. Elizabeth began to shake her head, moving her tongue all over my glans as she initiated fellatio. Despite its clumsiness, it was enjoyable.

I stroked Elizabeth's brown hair, signaling that she was doing well. Margaret got up and climbed onto the sofa next to Elizabeth. I immediately understood what she was trying to accomplish. Margaret swung her leg around and stood on top of me.

At that moment, in front of me was Margaret's vagina. Seeing Margaret's clitoris, I pulled her towards me with my hand, and started sucking her vagina. Sucking, mainly, Margaret's clitoris. Oral sex was going on at an all-time high in the empress's office.

"Aahaaah."

After stimulating Margaret's clitoris a lot, while receiving a blowjob from Elizabeth, the empress let out a pleasurable moan and suddenly, liquid squirted out of her pussy, wetting my face. Margaret, realizing that she had been squirting through her orgasm, let out an embarrassed little laugh.

"That was enough, Elizabeth."

I indicated Elizabeth for the blowjob after Margaret got off of me. Then I drew her close and kissed her lips. During the kiss, I hooked my thumb inside Elizabeth's pants and pushed them down, revealing her white underwear.

Elizabeth finished kissing me and taking off her robes, but she raised her hands to cover her private parts. Margaret, who was sitting next to me, let out a small laugh when she realized her vassal had a cute side. I motioned for Elizabeth to approach me. For the first time, I noticed Elizabeth's smooth pussy. 

"I'll do my best."

"Thanks."

I motioned for Elizabeth to climb on top of me, but she hadn't yet. Elizabeth stroked my head while I kissed her neck. So, after that tender moment, I instructed Elizabeth to lift her hips slightly. After she responded to my request, I positioned my penis at the entrance to Elizabeth's pussy and waited for her to move her hips so that penetration could occur.

"Aaahaaah."

Elizabeth lowered her hips, allowing my cock to slowly penetrate. It felt as if my cock had ripped something inside her. Obviously, it was Elizabeth's hymen, which let out a painful groan when it felt it was broken. 

"Don't move until you feel like it's time."

Margaret, who was beside her, came over and kissed Elizabeth on the cheek.

"How are you feeling?"

"It hurt a little at first, but it's gone. I'm going to start moving."

Elizabeth began to move slowly. I don't know if it's because she's a virgin, but her pussy is incredibly tight. Other than that the feeling of wetness with her warmth was very tasty. Elizabeth's hip movements picked up speed.

"Ah, that's good... Aaaah..aah."

In time with Elizabeth's movements, I began to raise my hips, strengthening Elizabeth's pussy thrusts. Margaret approached me and began licking my nipples, which is also a pleasure zone.

Elizabeth increased the speed of her movements once more, making the collision of her ass a loud noise. I moved my hand towards Margaret's ass as she licked my nipple. A thin noise came out of the redhead's lips as I touched her anus. She looked at me, surprised, and I responded by indicating that she was supposed to kiss me.

Margaret leaned in to kiss my lips. Throughout the kiss, I kept touching Margaret's anus with the tip of my finger. During the kiss, she let out some moans because I was touching an unexplored and new territory for her. My cock began to tingle as I felt Elizabeth's movements become more intense.

I stopped kissing Margaret and looked at Elizabeth, who approached me and kissed me, moved by pleasure. This time, I couldn't stop myself from releasing my sperm inside Elizabeth's pussy. After the last shot, I stopped kissing Elizabeth, who was tiredly resting her head on my chest.

"There's still one more person here."

Margaret said with a smile on her face.

....

Support the story and sponsor a chapter: Ko-fi.com/perve69

24