A Day in the Life
544 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once he was up, he noticed Rebecca had already left the bed, and by the smell, she was trying her hand at cooking breakfast.

Shifting over a bit he turned to look at Lucy, who was also up but still snuggled into him, using a small vidboard to mess with what looked to be a game.

Moving his free arm over he turned a bit to wrap his free arm over her, pulling her in as she laid over is left one as he held her close. Leaning forward he put his nose to her hair, smelling softly before placing his lips firmly on the back of her head. 

''Good Morning beautiful.'' David rumbled out, rubbing his nose into her hair as he cuddled closely into her.

Lucy reached back, scratching into the side of his head as she turned her head and pulled him around to give him a loving kiss.

Holding the kiss for a few moments before they pulled away. ''Anything interesting going on?'' David asked, Lucy turning to kiss his bicep softly before responding.

''Nothing to note, Kiwi did contact me earlier and said she used one of the towels.''

David raised a brow, resting his chin on her head. ''Why contact you over something like that? Just a towel.''

''She used her voice to speak, so I guess she was just looking for a reason to talk, to hear her own voice, coming from her own vocal cords.'' Lucy smiled, happy that her friend was enjoying herself already.

''I guess... Alright, I'm going to go check on Rebecca, make sure she doesn't burn the place down.'' David chuckled as he gave Lucy's ass a firm squeeze before he got up from the bed. 

''Remember to put on clothes, we have guests over after all!'' Lucy added before he got to far away.

Putting on a basic white t-shirt and a pair of shorts he waved a hand. ''That's the real reason why you haven't got up yet, isn't it? So you can remain naked as long as you can?''

''Kiwi's seen me naked before, and I'm no maiden... But the thought of needing to put on clothes at all today sounds boring.'' She said while stretching out like a cat.

''Good enough of a reason to me.'' He chuckled as he left the bedroom, the door swishing shut behind him as he made his way to the kitchen, finding an already worried-looking Kiwi watching his thick short stack of a woman dancing in front of the stove, in her usual swimwear of the comfort of the home.

Walking up behind her he reeled his hand back and gave her a quick hard strike across her meaty cheeks, causing them to bounce in response as she turned around all smiles.

''Morning Davy!'' She pulled him down, pulling him into a sudden deep, and intense kiss before pushing him away. ''It's almost ready so just sit and wait!''

David stood there for a moment before looking over to Kiwi only to get a look that amounted to 'She's your problem, not mine.' and turned her head away, watching the large T.V. they could see from the table.

Moving to take a seat at the table he spoke up. ''How are you feeling Kiwi, anything to complain about?''

''No, I feel great actually. Hell, I haven't even slept this well in years, thinking about becoming a permanent resident if it means I Can sleep like this every night.'' Kiwi chuckled softly at her joke.

''Then just move in? We've got the space for you.'' David thought about something before he stood up, going to go make some coffee.

''Really? I wouldn't be intruding on you three?'' Kiwi asked, watching him as he made coffee.

''Nah not really, you've already seen both of them naked, and I can trust you not to do anything that would bring the place down on us or anything. But the place is spacious, with plenty of room to work, and a great net connection for running. Heavily defended, and another plus side is being able to eat good food pretty consistently.''

Kiwi bit her plump lip softly in thought, something she had never done before.

''Can I think about it?'' She asked, wondering if she was ready for something like that, he made all good points as well. But with how David has been acting, treating her and the others so freely. It would be hard not to grow closer, more attached to him if they started living together. The more blunt question was simple.

Was she ready to get into a relationship, with the three of them? Because it would only come down to time until she did join them.

''Sure, take all the time you need to think, and if it'll make you feel better talk with the girls too. I'm sure they wouldn't mind either.'' David responded as he came over with a cup of coffee for himself. Only to soon have a plate of breakfast before him.

Eggs, bacon, toast, and some hashbrowns. A simple breakfast but one that Rebecca had struggled to make before, few people did their own cooking in this day and age.

''I wouldn't care either way, the closer you are to David, means the easier it is to keep you safe after all.'' Rebecca said with a shrug as she set a plate down for Kiwi and herself, running up one to Lucy before she practically skipped down the stairs once she returned.

Once she sat down, she started to shovel her food away.

At least she didn't turn green like the first time, so with that confirmation, David dug in as well. Again, it was a simple breakfast choice but it tasted pretty good, David would need to help her learn more about spices eventually, or compile all his knowledge and his Mothers knowledge into a shard so she could self-study.

It was a quiet affair as they focused on just eating, David finishing first as he stood. ''Alright, going to go workout for a bit before I really start the day, you both know how to get in contact with me if you girls need anything.''

David gave a kiss to Rebecca on his way past before he continued to the indoor gym.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

 

27