Day in the Life-Midnight
602 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

David roared as he entered the home, knowing damn fucking well none of them were asleep.

''HONEY? I'M HOME!''

''WELCOME HOME!'' He heard Lucy and Kiwi shout from other parts of the house, he'd be worried about Rebecca if he didn't here the sound of wet feet slapping down the hallway only for a naked Rebecca to come skidding around the corner, slipping a little to much as she almost fell.

Instead, she landed on all fours, staring at David as he just watched her, why did it seem so natural for her to be on all fours like a gremlin?

She suddenly kicked off the ground in a burst of speed as she rocketed forward, spear-tackling into him.

David didn't try to fight it as he was thrown to the ground by Rebecca and he was suddenly as on, her ass a nice weight against his chest as she sat with her arms crossed and nose in the air.

''Guess who beat your high score for a stealth, nonlethal run on Deus Ex Mankind Divided?''

Ah, she was gloating. He wouldn't be himself if he didn't still tease her.

''Lucy? I knew she was good but damn.'' David chuckled, only to have a foot pressed to the side of his face and pushed his face to the side.

''NO! I did you gonk, Lucy doesn't even like the game! ANYWAY!'' She shifted, scooting her butt forward so she could place her feet on either side of his head while leaning forward. Pulling his face to look at her.

''We were playing Borderlands 2 without you, not sorry because we're having a blast and know you can catch up quickly. But they have a gun manufacturer in the game called Tediore, you don't reload. You just throw the gun and another one appears in your hands. Well, I found one, and when I throw it, it blows up. I NEED you to get on this Davy. If you love me, you will make this for me. If you have any warmth, or love left in your cold, dead heart. You will make me a gun that I can throw at people that blows up, only to have a new replacement appear directly in my hand. Do this for me, and I will sit on your face for as long as you want.''

David's brows went up, if she was already interested in some of the Borderlands guns, she wouldn't be able to contain herself the further she got along with them. Especially when she found some of the cooler Torgue weapons.

She knew how to win him over to an idea as well, Rebecca was bottom-heavy. Not only did it feel nice to have a thick and soft ass and legs around your head, but the weight and pressure as well were what made it the selling point.

Rebecca beamed at him as she noticed his brows furrow, his handsome face moving from amused by her antics to the same face he used when he was thinking. It meant she was considering his idea, and he would be on the floor for at least another five minutes.

Instead of moving she shifted, moving to cuddle him on the floor while she waited. Eventually, he would come out of his thoughts, most likely already with an idea on how it might work.

Took him ten minutes. Sitting up and lifted Rebecca off his chest and onto his shoulder like a sack of potatoes as he made his way into his bedroom, getting a wave from Kiwi as he passed the kitchen, she was enjoying herself some late-night ramen, all homemade ingredients such as the noodles and all the mixing of ingredients.

She noticed that David had a recipe book on the counter, instead of ordered alphabetically or anything like that, it was separated by 'craving'

And under midnight craving for someone who wants to pull a comfortable all-nighter, was this noodle recipe.

As David suddenly entered the bedroom Lucy looked up, seeing an upside-down David.

Only because she was laying on her back on top of the massage table, one of the androids David had made currently massaging her legs. She had tried to parkour earlier and accidentally pulled something. She had injected herself with a stim to help with the healing, she needed to get into the schedule David has, so they can go out and practice together. Videos helped, but David had the experience that would be easier to make use of than watching a video.

''Hey babes.'' Lucy said, her hands reaching up as she made grabby hands towards them. David walked over, dipping Rebecca down who giggled as she was also upside down with Lucy, giving her a quick kiss before David also leaned down to kiss her. Giving her a quick but loving Spiderman kiss.

''Hey hun, watch the gremlin for a bit while I work on something.'' He said that and then lowered Rebecca onto the bed, suddenly kissing her deeply to distract her from the fact he was burrito-wrapping her.

By the time she noticed it was too late because she had tried to reach up and pull him closer, only to notice she couldn't move her arms.

Then when David pulled away and she looked down to her looking like a slug she hissed.

''NO! I want to watch you work on it damnit, let me out!'' She began to slither around, David having put her in the middle of the large bed to make it hard for her to be able to wiggle off.

''No, if I let you watch me work on the concept first, you'll get horny from seeing my work on guns, and then I won't get any work done until next week. You said, and I quote. 'If you have any warmth, or love left in your cold dead heart, you will do this for me.' So now I have to at least get my ideas down on paper.''

David pats her head, which she tried to bite at his hand as he left for his workshop adjacent to the room. Lucy chuckles from her massage. ''You said he had a cold dead heart?''

''I wanted to be sure he worked on it.'' Rebecca huffed, giving up as she just resigned to her slug fate.

''Did you offer to sit on his face?'' Lucy asked, shivering as the android got a particularly sore muscle to relax.

''Only after.'' 

''You fool, you should've led with that.''


 

Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

26