Ch. 2: Graduation
743 11 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I graduated as Rookie of the Year.

I could tell the girls of my class were just waiting to storm the Hokage's Tower the moment they graduated.

Hinata couldn't look at me without blushing, so I assume Hiashi had already told her he was submitting an application. I think Hinata would make an excellent first wife. If I married Ino or Sakura first then they would just be irritating. I would probably suggest a threesome with them to consummate the marriage if I wasn't too worried about potentially offending the Yamanaka as a whole by doing that.

Hinata's tits were huge and I knew from the anime that her body would just develop more nicely. From the snippets I remember from Boruto, she still had a banging body after two kids. This time around I would be the one fucking kids into her though, Naruto didn't deserve her.

I would hold off until the Chunin exams to get Sakura, Ino, and Hinata pregnant. Maybe I'd breed whichever ROOT slut Danzo sent me before then to show the girls what to expect. A baby around would make them more likely to want a baby. If they chose to have Birth Control, it would only work for about a year and a few months since a baby needed to be born within two years of marriage. Either way I would get to cum in them all I wanted.

(It didn't mean I wouldn't fuck them whenever though. There was no such thing as Marital Rape in Konoha, only Wifely Duties., though Kunoichi could be real bitches from what I heard, about when they would let their husbands fuck them.)

I went back home to the Main House I had continued to live in  since my parents of this life were killed. I wasn't going to let that stop me from enjoying the bath in the Master Bedroom.

A bath before the daily applications came was just what I needed.

Naruto would be stealing a Forbidden Scroll, so I had time to soak.

 

 

I looked at the applications and found the Council's Pick already approved on top of the pile with a stamp and a note that she would be over in two days after completing a mission.

No doubt, Danzo would be making sure she was healthy enough to carry to term a Uchiha baby right away.

She was a real bombshell.

Only thirteen though, but then again, so was my body.

Her blue eyes were fucking beautiful. She would look amazing on her knees.

(Or spreading her legs.)

The name on her file said "Tsubaki", there was no surname, but based on appearance alone, I wondered if she had any Uzumaki heritage somewhere.

Her boobs weren't as big as Hinata's, but that was alright.

I would let her pick her house when she got here.

Next in the pile was not surprisingly Hinata with a note that she would be sent as soon as the Hyuga were notified if I picked her. I sent a hawk with my approval. And decided to look over the others. I approved Ino and Sakura while I was at it. I had no idea when they would get here, but I assumed it would be sometime soon. These applications would be directly processed by the Hokage's office because they hadn't asked for an expediated response like the Hyuga Clan had done. After that it would go to the applicants. Ino was likely to come before Sakura because of the priority in dealing with two Clans as opposed to one.

 

 

The wards pinged, alerting me to someone at the gate.

It was a blushing Hinata along with Hiashi. With them were a few suitcases, though I think she might have had a few storage seals.

"Sasuke Uchiha.", Hiashi nodded.

I knew he didn't like doing this, but it would keep Hinata unbranded and that was all he wanted.

"Hiashi Hyuga.", I nodded back.

"Hinata has a wardrobe prepared with clothes embroidered with the Uchiha Clan Symbol. These suitcases contain her dowry, however I ask that she be allowed to keep it.", Hiashi said.

"I agree. She should keep it. I have no issues with that. I myself have more than enough money without her dowry. She's allowed to visit her family if she ever so pleases. She can even pick out which house she wants while you're here.", I told them.

Hiashi's eyebrows raised, "Is Hinata your first wife?"

"Yes. The Council's choice will not be here for two more days. She has her pick of the Compound with the exception of the main house. If she wishes to renovate the house she choses, I will provide the funds. She has full control of her living arrangements. I want her to feel as comfortable as she can. Why shouldn't I? She will be helping me rebuild my Clan."

Hiashi looked at Hinata who nodded and bowed to me, "That s-sounds nice."

Hiashi discreetly cleared his throat.

"T-that s-sounds nice to me, H-husband.", Hinata stammered.

Not surprising, Hiashi chose the second biggest house located right next to the Main House. It was originally meant to house Daimyos and Nobles in the Warring Clan Era. Hinata agreed with his choice.

"Though you two are married on paper the wedding ceremony will take place tomorrow night at the Hyuga Compound. Hinata has the details and is aware of her duties.", Hiashi said with a pinched look on his face that smoothed out, "I'll take my leave."

Hinata looked at me and cleared her throat, "W-w-would you like to consummate the marriage now?"

I nodded, "It would probably be best. Are you on Birth Control?"

She turned even redder, "Y-yes. I'll stop taking it when you w-want. B-but after my first child I would like to chose when my other c-children are born."

"That sounds fair.", I smiled, "I would like to wait a bit for children with you at this moment. I don't want to ruin your chance of advancement if you're chosen for the Chunin Exams soon. It wouldn't be fair to you to put your career on hold. Are there any questions you have for me?"

"W-would my children have you present in their lives?", Hinata asked.

I could see the fear of rejection in her eyes.

"I would make an effort to see all my children at least once a month. However between future missions and rebuilding my Clan, it really depends on a lot of things.", I laid the bait.

She looked up at me through her eyelashes, "Like what?"

"Well, if I love their mother I would be around more for them.", I said while staring into her pale eyes.

"Sasuke.", Hinata said with a new determined confidence.

I blinked in shock, "Yeah?"

"I'll make you love me.", she declared.

To my surprise she got down her her knees in front of me. We were in the living room of her new home. I wondered if the reason she was being so forward was to ensure her future kids had me in their lives constantly.

"What are you doing?", I asked for clarification. She was trying to undo my pants, so I think it was obvious.

"For the last two days I've been practicing on bananas. It's called Fellatio.", Hinata said as she carefully pulled out my dick, "I'll do this whenever you want if you make time for any kids we have together."

I wonder if Hiashi hired courtesans to teach Hinata everything, because there's no way she knew this off the top of her head.

"What if you're sleeping?", I questioned.

She looked away with a blush, "Then you can have s-sex with me w-when I'm a-asleep w-whenever you want. You can even do it when I'm awake!"

"Really?", I drawled, "Even if there's no children yet, you'll do this?"

Who knew that sweet Hinata would offer sex to keep her children from having a distant father? Which begged the question of why Naruto was a deadbeat dad if Hinata was willing to do this.

"Always.", she said in what she probably thought was a sultry voice.

Her hands were soft. I wondered how my dick could possibly fit into her tight little cunt if her hands were that small. I had a nice six inch erect cock that only appeared in hentai or bad writing. Thankfully this was neither. It would still grow.

"I-it's big.", Hinata gasped as my dick finally came out of my pants, "H-how will i-it fit."

I kissed her.

"I can show you. We can save this for another time.", I guided her hands towards her skirt and pulled down her panties.

Red lace? Nice. She came prepared. She had thigh highs on, I wanted to bend her over a desk and leave her skirt on.

I kissed her before she could reply and started to finger her with one hand while guiding her hands with the other hand to play with herself.

She was tight.

(And embarrassed.)

Cleanly shaved, so she came prepared.

Could I even fit in there?

I could barely get a finger in there.

(How would a baby even come out of there? Maybe we should hold off until the deadline? I didn't want to stretch her out more than necessary.)

 

 

I could fit. I ended up fucking Hinata on the kitchen table after I made her orgasm twice. There were a lot of tears. It seems fitting a six inch dick into a virgin cunt was difficult for anyone, much less a tight thirteen year old in love with another boy.

I knew she was doing this out of obligation, but it didn't lessen the experience. By the time I was all way in she had passed out briefly.

(And she did give me permission to fuck her whenever.)

I felt like a complete ass but she was just so fucking tight and I couldn't help but ramming my hips into her when I realized she was asleep. I would slow down when she woke up.

She was my own personal whore to use as I saw fit.

My dick could be seen in her stomach with each thrust. I was probably right at her womb.

I was glad for my stamina, it would have been embarrassing to cum in under five minutes the first time having sex in this world. I would need the stamina when I started adding to my harem. The best part was if I was horny, I wouldn't need to use my hand. Sakura would presumably still be in my team and I would be able to fuck her on missions. 

It's not like Kakashi could stop me from doing that unless it would put the mission on line. The downside was Danzo would probably put Sai on Team 7 early once I finally got Sakura pregnant.

Hinata woke up after I was approaching the ten minute mark.

"Oh.", she gasped out. Her pussy clenched, and I could tell she was closer to another orgasm.

I was so considerate. Look at me being a good husband.

I slowed down.

She shook her head shyly, "You can keep g-going."

"Are you sure?", I managed to grit out.

"Y-yeah.", she moaned, "I-it f-feels g-g-good."

I continued my brutal pace and clenched my jaw to keep from cumming during her orgasm when it finally hit.

"You're still going?", she panted in surprise, "H-how long has it been?"

"Probably fifteen minutes now.", I managed to get out.

I continued to fuck her for another five minutes before her next orgasm came unexpectedly.

The cum was leaking out of her abused little hole mixed with blood.

She was a mess.

(My mess.)

Maybe I had a breeding kink, because I couldn't wait to know that she would get pregnant eventually.

It would be even hotter. 

I was looking forward to seeing what the others would let me do. 

I wasn't a fan of anal, but maybe the ROOT slut would let me do that once or twice? If I did anal "on accident" it would keep her from getting pregnant longer and allow me to actually work on turning her against Danzo. If worst came to worst, I could get her pregnant right after the first and buy myself more time to kill Danzo.

I helped Hinata clean herself up with a washcloth and carried her upstairs to the Master bedroom. It took a lot of considering before I decided to spend the night with her in the same bed.

Maybe she would surprise me with morning sex?

Announcement
It's Ares again. Second chapter in a day. I'm not that great at writing smut, but hopefully it's alright. There will be a lot of sex in this book, but I'm going to try to make sure the plot doesn't get completely buried. Babies won't come for awhile, but I do expect that Ino and Sakura will try to make sure they get pregnant first. UPDATE: If you see completely unrealistic Plot Holes, please let me know so I can correct them.
23