Chapter 8
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Aedan, Liberna)

While Symeon questioned the bartender, Aedan stood with his back against his, listening as he scanned the bar for anything strange. The other Guardians they brought with them searched under tables and in the bathrooms. The late afternoon sun filtered through the grimy window into the near empty bar.

“We just need to know whose receipt this. So please give me access to your computer's financial records.”

“Let me see it… Hey, stay out of the ladies room!”

Aedan looked over to the bathrooms where one of the Leopards stood frozen with his hand on the door to the women’s bathroom. Aedan shook his head and he stepped away, nodding.

The bartender clicked a few buttons and spoke. “He paid with cash so I can’t give his name but I definitely remember him. He was a strange guy, had his face covered the whole time. He sat with a handsome red headed man… paid his bill. I think there may have been a woman with them too.”

Placing one hand on Symeon’s shoulder, Aedan turned to face the bar counter and it’s owner. “Can you tell us anything else about them?”

“Uh… not really. Like I said the man who paid wore a hood. I think the woman did too.”

“Thank you anyways.” Aedan glanced over to see Symeon’s beautiful smile as he spoke, “If they come back, please don’t hesitate to contact us.”

0