Chapter 60. A little skirmish
179 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Hmm, Hyuga, are you threatening me?

 

When Ame was about to reply, his byakugan caught a sharp movement from the person in front of him. Snatching tanto, Uchiha struck horizontally from a U-turn, trying to chop off his head.

 

Crouching down, Ame watched as the blade flashed over his head in slow motion. Chuckling to himself, he grabbed the Uchiha's hand that passed over his head with a sharp movement, simultaneously striking with his other hand, imbued with chakra.

 

Also watching the failed attack and the rapidly approaching retaliatory strike with the sharingan's eyes in slow motion, Uchiha cursed to himself. Instantly, his body disappeared in a cloud of smoke, which was hit by a powerful palm blow that caused the wooden block to crack into hundreds of pieces.

 

Appearing in a certain place behind the Ame, Uchiha directed the chakra into the tanto, vertically slashed at the opponent's back. When tanto should have already hit his target, Hyuga abruptly turned to the side, passing the blade past him and taking a sharp step, approached Uchiha.

 

All this time, Ame's face expressed calmness, although not even a few seconds had passed for those watching from the side, during this time she and Uchiha exchanged several blows.

 

Shortening the distance, Ame sharply hit Uchiha in the elbow of the outstretched hand. From a sharp blow, the hand with a crunching sound arched in the opposite direction, while losing the tanto clamped in it. Without stopping there, Hyuga abruptly struck several blows on the chest with his other hand, forcing the opponent to jump back as quickly as possible, breaking the distance.

 

Jumping back a dozen meters and sliding back, Uchiha grabbed his chest with his whole hand, expectorating blood. His three-washed sharingan was spinning in unprecedented anger.

 

- Kha, bastard.

 

Before he could finish, the man suddenly saw that the silhouette of Hyuga blurred. In the next moment, he felt a breeze from the right side. Although Uchiha was angry, he was still an experienced ninja and after forming a chakra, he tried to use a substitute to dodge.

 

Unfortunately, at that moment the man realized that part of his chakrocannels were blocked. Gritting his teeth from the incoming fear, Uchiha tried to do at least something, but it was all in vain. He could only watch the opponent's rapidly approaching foot.

 

Suddenly, when the blow was about to descend on him, another silhouette appeared in front of him, who immediately kicked back, trying to block the blow.

 

The two blows collided, causing a wave of air and many massive cracks in the paving stones, after which a silhouette appeared in front of the wounded Uchiha, flew back a few meters, landing on his feet.

 

- Tch, Ame-san, I think you should stop! If you continue, it may end badly!

 

Standing up straight,  with a little anger , he said to the Forumu, looking at the calmly smiling Ame with an activated sharingan.

 

- What are you talking about in the Forumu-san? There's nothing like that here, I just showed a member of your clan a few lessons..." And nodding his head, he added. - Combat lessons.

 

Angrily looking at Ame, the Forum, feeling pain in his leg, cursed.

 

- If that's the case, I don't see any problems, but I still advise you to stop and fulfill your part of the deal, we will have a hard work together.

 

- A member of our clan will definitely transgress to further treatment, since now I hope that the other wounded will be more friendly with him ... - Nodding his head, Ame turned around, starting to walk towards the Hyugas who were preparing for battle. But stopping as if remembering something, he added. - Would you like to add you to this deal?

 

Gritting his teeth, Forum shook his head.

 

- No, I'm fine. – And looking at the knocked out Samato, Uchiha, said. – Hyuga boy, leave him, since he is stupid and does not understand the need to work together, it is better to help others who understand it.

   

"Damn idiot, if you don't understand the hints, then good riddance to a clean world. Tsk, it seems my leg is broken, although I used the earth the element. This white-eyed did it on purpose, probably wants to test the boundaries of the purge, but why act so radically. Is it really because of this two from the main branch..."

 

Looking at the Uchih who took out the weapon, the Forum shouted with anger and irritation.

 

- Put away your weapons!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

While Ame, Forumu and other team leaders Hyuga and Uchiha agreed on the distribution of forces, in another part of the square Samato was helping the wounded.

  

- Sit down, I'll help.

 

Samato spoke to the wounded teenage girl with blue hair. She had a rather beautiful face with a kind smile, which was supported by kindness burning in her only open eye.

 

- Okay, kid. – Looking at the boy with a smile, the girl said, sitting down on the ground. – My name is Naori, and what about you?

 

- Samato. Give me your wounded hand.

 

- You're pretty straightforward. She's a girl, be at least a little more polite or…

 

An exclamation was heard from the side of a gray-haired teenager standing next to him. He had rather attractive features, like most Uchih, and gray, chin-length hair, were wet with sweat. Dressed in black slightly damaged clothes with the clan symbol on his back, he looked at Samato rather condescendingly with one eye.

 

- Another one? Why are Uchiha like this ... - swirling his hand in the air, standing behind Samato, Harushumo was trying to find a word.

 

- Prone to pretentiousness. - Samato said calmly, folding the seal for the medical palm.

 

- Yes,  can say , looking at your age, I think it's something else. – Nodding at Samato's hint, Harushumo squinted a little at the blue-haired girl.

 

- What else?! How did you even come to this!

 

After looking at the young man who shouted sharply for a few seconds, Harushumo came to his own conclusion and nodded his head.

 

- Why are you nodding?! It's not like that!

 

- I don't care. Let it be "not so".

 

Shrugging his shoulders, the heir of the head of the clan said and looked at Samato and spoke.

 

- I think we should hurry. Surely other clans will arrive soon and there will be no room left in this square.

 

- I understand, there's not much left.

 

Samato replied without looking up from the rather smooth wound on the girl's arm. She, in turn, was watching the treatment process with interest, waiting for the two Hyuga to finish.

 

- I'm sorry, but why are you helping me? There are others whose wounds are much more serious.

 

- Because such an agreement.

 

Harushumo spoke in a relaxed manner, Samato, in turn, was thinking about something, pondering the strangeness that he currently saw in the chakra, the chakro-cannals of the whole eyes of two Uchih. A white-haired Uchiha standing to the side frowned when he heard about the agreement.

 

- What kind of arrangement?

 

- Does it bother you Uchiha? - Continuing to look at the surroundings in a relaxed way, Harushumo said and without waiting for an answer added. – Ask your captain if it's so interesting.

 

- I…

 

- Harushumo, can you please help me. – Suddenly the voice of Samato was heard, who looked up from the treatment and printed out a sheet of paper and a brush from the scroll, began to write something. – Please give a message to uncle.

 

 - He's right here, we can just walk up to him ourselves.  

 

- No, I need to complete the treatment, just give him this paper and that's it.

 

Rolling up a piece of paper, Samato handed it to Harushumo and folded the seal again, began to treat as if there was nothing. A little confused, the heir of the clan stood still for a couple of seconds. In the end, shrugging his shoulders, he turned around, and with visible interest in the paper in his hands, moved towards the group consisting of the ninja team leaders.

 

 

 

4