Chapter 61. Proposal
196 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author:

Before starting reading, I would also like to invite you to familiarize yourself with my author's work "The Path of Omniscience", where the main character is not a person, he is cold and insensitive to everything.

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

……………………………………………………………………………..

 

- The Senju and the other clans have probably already revised their strategies. We are in a losing position, since most of the construction of their strategy will probably be taken over by the Nara, and if we take into account the presence of Yamanaka, then the flexibility of their command increases.

 

Looking at the sky with his hand on his chin, Ame spoke while thinking about the capabilities of the enemy.

 

- Hmm, of the most powerful clans, they also have Inuzuka, Shimura, Sarutobi and Akimichi. If we take our side, then there is only your Hyuga clan, my Uchiha and Kaguya with Aburame on it.

 

After listening to the calm words of Captain Uchih, Ame looked at him and smiled.

 

- We were only hired to scout and guard the daimyo. 

 

- I know, as does Aburame, although without protection. But the members of your clans will still be present on the battlefield and the probability that they will have to fight together with us will increase.

 

- Of course, but if it becomes clear that the situation is far from victory, the members of our clan will retreat. It is also worth considering that our main task is to protect the daimyo. As I recall, a few members of your clan should also stay to guard the capital…

 

When Ame was about to continue, he suddenly saw a disgruntled Harushumo approaching him. Raising an eyebrow, the man fell silent, waiting for the heir of the clan to say something.

 

- Your nephew gave you this note.

 

Harushumo muttered discontentedly and after giving the note turned around, going back, thinking to himself.

 

"I'm the heir of the clan, and I deliver notes, so they don't even let me see what's written there."       

 

Having heard Harushumo's words, the Forum standing next to him looked at Captain Hug with an epiphany, finally understanding his early aggressive actions. 

 

Taking a piece of paper and unfolding it, Ame saw only a few circles consisting of chains of symbols. Smiling faintly, he directed a small portion of the chakra into the paper. Immediately, the symbols spread like beetles, starting to create a neatly written text.

 

After a quick glance at the formed lines of text, the smile on Ame's face disappeared for a moment. But quickly restoring the mask, the man thoughtfully chuckled. Directing another bundle of chakra into the paper, he unclenched his fingers. As soon as this happened, a sheet of paper instantly engulfed in flames, burning it. Ame himself, after thinking for a second, suddenly put on a professional mask of the most respectable person on his face.  

 

- Forum-san, I have a very good offer for you!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        

- Can I see your eye? Maybe I can cure him.

 

Deactivating the medical equipment, Samato spoke, looking at the girl. She, in turn, twitched when she heard the question, but quickly pretended to smile and shook her head.

 

- No, it's all right. You don't need to worry.

 

 - Yes, little Hyuga, you can't help here ... Better tell me, what did your nanny mean?

 

- Naka, enough already, or have you forgotten what this can lead to?

 

Stumbling for a moment from the harsh words of the girl, the young Uchiha reflexively put his hand to his closed eye, but pulling himself together and clearing his throat, he said.

 

- I'm sorry. Boy, can you please tell me what your escort meant?

 

Calmly looking into his one eye, Samato chuckled to himself, shrugging his shoulders.

 

- Isn't it obvious? You were in the Baru Uchiha team, weren't you?

 

- What?! How do you know that?!

 

Nucky suddenly exclaimed sharply, frowning. Naori followed the example of her clansman and also looked questioningly at a member of the Hyuga clan. 

 

- You've seen our captain before, haven't you? – After waiting for uncertain nods from the two, Samato continued. – And he saw you.

 

- ...Okay. But what does it mean?

 

Pretending to look at fools, Samato answered articulately.

 

- You were on the Baru team. The relationship between the head of your clan and Baru was strained. Your captain keeps himself apart from all the other Uchih except for a few who constantly accompany him…

 

 - This is the internal policy of the clan, it should be unknown to others.

 

Seriously looking at the boy in front of him, Nucky said. Shrugging his shoulders again, Samato looked towards the approaching disgruntled heir of the clan.

 

- In each clan there are dissatisfied or deprived, they will gladly want to share information for a certain reward. As for your situation, I will help you.

 

Frowning, Nucky raised an eyebrow questioningly. From the boy's earlier theses, the young Uchiha realized that their presence on this mission does not portend anything good and it is worth taking the child's words seriously. Even though he killed Baru, it probably didn't help. After thinking about it, Nucky looked around and spoke softly.

 

- What do you want in return for your help? Apparently, you and that big guy are not easy clan members and…

 

- Nucky, are you sure? - Suddenly he was interrupted by the uncertain voice of kunoichi next to him. By that time, Naori had already risen from the ground, standing next to the clansman. – I have a bad feeling.

 

- Don't worry. You yourself perfectly understand our abilities and there is some truth in his words.

 

Ignoring their negotiations, Samato, looking around the square with the help of byakugan, saw his uncle, without looking up from the conversation with Uchiha, gave him a sign. Smiling inwardly, the scientist spoke in a calm tone.

 

- Of course I will help you, but not just like that, you will have to do something. - His words immediately attracted the attention of the two. – This mission is most likely to be a failure, so I want to prevent the opposite side from taking over the treasury of our employer.

 

- In simple words, do you want to rob a daimyo? But why do you need us, you can do it anyway? Moreover, we are most likely to be sent to the front line. 

 

- The main task of our clan on this mission is to protect the daimyo, and if it turns out that the treasury disappeared just like that, everything will be hung on us, which will hit the reputation. If our clan was forced to resist when the treasury was lost, then the rehearsal losses will be less. As for you, as I know, one team of Uchih will be left to guard the capital.

 

A little surprised, Naki and Naori looked at each other, but after thinking about something, kunoichi looked at the boy.

 

- On how do we get into this team?    

 

- It's already been decided, you have nothing to worry about. I will tell you more about the plan later in writing. I've already been delayed…

 

After uttering the last sentence, Samato began to turn around in the direction of Harushumo who had already approached. His face was mottled with discontent.

 

- Come on, we don't have much time anyway. Soon these crazy people will pass away, so you should hurry up, otherwise the probability of what happened last time will increase.

 

Harushumo spoke with displeasure, touching the scar on his cheek, at the same time recalling some events from the past. Nodding, Samato had nothing more to say to the two Uchih, went to the next wounded man. 

 

The two young men themselves only watched him go. When Samato and Harushumo were far enough away, Naori looked at the young man and whispered.

 

- This is suspicious and my premonition that something bad will happen increases. 

 

- I agree, but we shouldn't worry too much yet. You know yourself that if it's necessary, we can get rid of everyone here… Perhaps only with that Hyuga there will be a little problem.

 

The young Uchiha's temperament turned cold. From an arrogant youth, he turned into a rather cold person. But even so, there was a spark of arrogance in his single eye.

 

The girl next to him just sighed and nodded her head, thoughtfully looked at the captain Hyug mentioned by Naki, who continued an exciting conversation with the captain Uchih. To her surprise, as soon as kunoichi looked at him, she immediately felt on the edge of her senses that someone was also looking at her.

 

 

 

4