Chapter 64. The end of an exciting tea party
199 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author:

Before starting reading, I would also like to invite you to familiarize yourself with my author's work "The Path of Omniscience", where the main character is not a person, he is cold and insensitive to everything.

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

………………………………………………………………………….

 

- ...Since the Uchiha do not intend to carry out this mission due to the stripping of their ranks from partially uncontrolled, suspicious and having dubious views of clan members, I think we should also not count on victory. Although is most likely, the rehearsal losses for our clan are small. But in order to finally reduce them, I think it's worth informing the clan so that they start rumors about the main purpose of our mission. I also think we can use this opportunity to weaken the other clans. Although this is risky and may lead to the possibility of loss of trust.

 

After finishing the last sentence, Samato looked at Ame, who was listening attentively to him. Seeing the look of his nephew, the man nodded with satisfaction, taking a sip of tea.

 

- Well, I didn't expect anything less from you, as for the weakening of other clans, I can only say that even though Kaguya are crazy, they are still our allies and their losses may affect our position. Still, the number of their ninjas is small and a significant part participates in this mission, only slightly inferior to the red-eyed ones. The Aburams also fall away, since their interests do not overlap with ours, and the territories are far away. The Uchiha still came here to remove the objectionable. - After pausing for a second, Ame narrowed his eyes a little, staring intently at Samato. – But if your message is true, then I think it's worth eliminating a couple.

 

Hearing this, Harushumo, who was calmly listening to the conversation of two relatives, frowned and opened his eyes and leveled himself, looking at the boy. After taking a sip of tea to clear his throat, Samato spoke seriously.

 

- I'm not one hundred percent sure, but the amount of cold chakra that I felt in this two is superior to other Uchih. Also, their chakra channels at the eye are extremely developed. At least for a man.

 

Frowning at the child's words, Harushumo asked with confusion. - What's all this about?

 

- Samato suspects that they have mangekye.

 

- Mangekye ... - having replayed a familiar word in his head, the young man suddenly remembered and exclaimed. - What?! These teenagers?! How is this possible?! 

 

- Don't shout. It's just a suspicion. – Looking sternly at the heir, Ame made sure that he calmed down, thought about Baru and shifted his gaze back to his nephew. – Is it possible that they have one pair of eyes?

 

- No, both the sensations and the chakra are different. I can only say that the girl I helped had a smaller amount of cold chakra. In this regard, I am not sure that she possesses mangekye. As for the guy, I can say with ninety percent probability that his sharingan is unusual.

 

Nodding holding his chin, Ame plunged into thoughts that took several minutes. 

 

- Hmm, if that's the case, then we need to eliminate them. If another mangekye user appears in the ranks of the Uchih, they may become even more problematic. The problem is to distract those remaining in the city from the likely battle after all the other groups leave the capital for the battles.

 

- Can't we just poison the target?  Harushumo asked with interest. Shaking his head, Ame replied with mock sadness.

 

- No, these two are definitely not easy, I feel it, they are trying to hide their real thoughts with a mask of stupidity.

 

Nodding inwardly, agreeing, Samato thought.

 

"That boy was definitely hiding his true behavior. Although it was difficult to notice, but I saw the coldness in his eyes... I think I will have to devote the next few weeks to preparing the territory."

 

- I agree. It seemed that way to me too, so I made a deal with them. - Not surprised, Ame looked at his nephew carefully, waiting for him to continue. – According to the agreement, in exchange for the fact that they will remain in the capital and will not participate in a direct battle at the front, they should clean out the treasury. A few days after all the groups have taken their places, I will send them an action plan. I think the daimyo won't mind if I put concealing fuuinjutsu on part of the castle.

 

- Do you want to attack them during the theft? Good idea, so we'll have a motive to kill them. As for the seals, are you sure that they will withstand a possible collision?

 

- No, I do not know the scale of the collision, so I cannot predict.

 

- Hmm ... - Raising his hand and clenching it into a fist, Ame thought. – If they are really strong and I have to fight with all my strength, then this castle may not be, as well as part of the territory swaddling to it.

 

Looking at Ame, Samato thought. "If so, then this is an area of approximately more than five kilometers... If so, then Fuin will be useless..."   

 

- Then what do we do?

 

Stopping looking at his hand, Ame smiled.

 

- According to your suggestion, start laying fuuinjutsu on the largest territory. It will buy us some time. I'll try to do something as well. - Turning to Harushumo, who was listening, in whose eyes anticipation began to be seen, Ame continued. – While I, along with the leaders from other clans, will be busy distributing people into teams, you will prepare the remaining clan members in the capital for elimination. We will need to do this quickly. 

 

Nodding, the heir asked with seriousness in his voice. - How will we distribute our forces? The most dangerous one seems to me to be that gray-haired kid, I think it's worth focusing the main attack on him.

 

After taking a sip, Ame shook his head negatively, looked at the cup of green tea, on the surface of which a tea leaf floated, and said. – No, I'll take care of the boy, you all focus on the girl. She's also not easy, even if she doesn't have a mangekye, I felt a little danger when she tried to spy on me. 

 

Hearing this, Harushumo frowned. His combat intent, which was beginning to gain momentum, sharply decreased.

 

"Did Ame-san feel danger? It's definitely not going to be easy... I won't make another mistake in underestimating the enemy. It is necessary to work out a plan of attack..."

 

"Very well. – Wiping his face with his hands, Ame looked at his nephew. – What interesting things did that ninja from the guard tell you?

 

- Hmm? Did you see that too, Uncle?

 

- During the conversation, I had to inspect the territory several times.

 

- I see. There is nothing interesting enough. Apparently their head is not stupid and decided to pocket part of the funds allocated to him, to hide. I already have an idea how to use him and the rest of the daimyo's guards.   

 

- And you didn't want to tell me that? – Breaking away from his thoughts, Harushumo looked at the boy resentfully.

 

- Haha, well, since you got this information, then do what you want with it... just don't kill the head of the guard yet…

 

At that moment, there was a knock on the door, interrupting the conversation. Glancing at the person behind the door, two people in the room had faint smiles on their faces. The third person only looked and saw that there were several servants and a cart with an abundance of food outside the door. Immediately, Samato concentrated on himself, calmly assessing his condition.

 

"Hmm, despite spending chakras on the way, I still don't feel a grain of hunger. It was only when I used significant reserves of chakra in sparring with clones that I felt a little hungry after… Judging by the observations, the vital energy produced in the cells can maintain my condition for a while, without the influx of nutrients."

 

Removing the smiles from their faces, the two Hyugas returned to a cold expression. Allowing the servants, trembling in fear, to enter and place an abundance of plates with rather expensive and exquisite dishes on a small table, Ame drove them away. After quickly checking the food and appliances for possible poison, the man he spoke.

  

- Okay, after a small meal, It's time to get to work.

 

 

6