Chapter 65. Unnecessary problems when creating a barrier
174 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author:

Before starting reading, I would also like to invite you to familiarize yourself with my author's work "The Path of Omniscience", where the main character is not a person, he is cold and insensitive to everything.

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

……………………………………………………………

 

- Are you sure we should keep our end of the bargain? I'm sure he can steal the treasury himself. Still, unlike us, he is in the castle.

 

Sitting in a rather small room lit by several lamps, the girl with blue hair looked seriously at the young man in front of her. Looking up from sharpening the sword, the teenager looked at the girl with his one eye.

 

- Don't worry, even if something happens, we'll just destroy them.

 

Having finished, the young man's eye began to change. Having acquired a red color with three tamoe, which quickly turned around and changed, becoming like a red three-jagged shuriken on a black background.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Walking through the corridors of the castle, Samato looked around. Several days have passed since the conversation in which they sketched the outlines of the upcoming elimination.

 

Now, with each new day, they only added new touches, trying to reduce possible risks. Unfortunately, due to the fact that Ame was often absent from svezi with the preparation and distribution of forces for the upcoming battles, they could not fully focus on the plans.

 

After walking a few more meters, Samato stopped. The veins near his eyes swelled and he sat down on the floor, pulling out an elegant black brush from his bosom, into which he directed a fairly significant amount of chakra. The sharp tip of the black hairs of the brush turned ephemeral black, and the scientist concentrated and began to draw a lot of symbols on the floor. His hand moved smoothly and relaxed, carefully visualizing the black symbols, which after a while after application began to become invisible.

 

After spending ten minutes drawing a lot of symbols, Samato looked at his brainchild. After making sure that everything was in order, he put the brush back and put his hand on the floor and directed the chakra.

 

Immediately, under the influence of energy, the symbols on the floor appeared, becoming visible and spreading like beetles, beginning to unite into a complex round figure, the center of which was crossed by a line.

 

Looking at this, Samato sighed, sending even more chakras. With a new flow of energy, the line crossing the circle suddenly began to expand, going to different sides of the corridor.

 

Observing the process with the help of a byakugan, the scientist saw how the line that went away from where he was coming from connected with another line from a similar seal. After checking that the connection was successful, Samato exhaled again, ceasing to pour in the chakra. Removing his palm from the slowly disappearing seal, he stood up, brushing off his hands.

 

"The costs of the chakra when activating this barrier will be great. If the situation turns out to be favorable and the scope of the battle does not reach the barrier, I won't have to to use stimulants... it is also necessary to prepare poison."    

 

Thinking about the upcoming events, Samato slowly walked on. Occasionally servants and guards passed by him, in whose eyes, when looking at the boy, fear and apprehension showed through.

 

"Brings back memories..."

 

Seeing this, the scientist only smiled coldly to himself, remembering the times of his youth in his world. Memories of people who were terrified, but continued to perform their duties, slipped through his thoughts.

 

"When I was little, I always wondered why almost all the servants in our estate looked at father and mother with fear. But the older I got and the more thoughts were put into my head, the less I began to care about it... Eh, I wonder what would have happened if my father had funded and supported my ideas after all. Probably, those fools did not go to the trouble of appropriating the mutagen to themselves, and I would not have got into this world."

 

Mentally plunging into memories and reflections, Samato abruptly came to himself, suddenly stopping. A moment later, a body flew in front of him like a doll, which crashed into the wall with a bang, causing many cracks to form in it.

 

Squinting at the "projectile", the scientist raised an eyebrow when he saw an armored man. On the cuirass of his armor, there was a hole driven in, through which one could see a bleeding dent in his chest and, piercing the skin, protruding ribs. Due to the collision with the wall, the head of the corpse was already collapsed, and the spine and many other bones were broken.

 

- Ha-ha-ha, what are you, an arrogant freak, going to say now when there's a hole in your chest?! Eh?! 

 

A loud exclamation was heard from the opposite side of the corpse. Calmly shifting his gaze in the direction of the voice coming from the adjacent corridor, Samato saw a man surrounded by guards trembling in fear.

 

He had short brown hair that stood up straight, and ordinary eyebrows replaced red dots. Black-colored eyes, with the presence of madness, darted around the surroundings, causing the fear of ordinary guards to rise with every new second. Emphasizing this picture, on his rather angular face there was a stretched evil smile.

 

- Ha-ha-ha, well, who else wants to follow this corpse?! Hmm, I think since you have clung so tightly to your iron sticks, that's it! 

 

Looking at this scene, Samato thought, not understanding what one of the Kaguya was doing here. While the scientist was studying the ninja in front of him, one of the guards, whose age exceeded the others, saw him and a glint flashed in the frightened eyes of the man. Gathering his strength, he bent down, shouted with respect in a trembling voice. 

 

- Dear Hyuga, please help us! This ninja is here without the permission of your great clan!

 

Shifting his calm gaze to the guard, Samato raised an eyebrow. Kaguya, having escaped from a fit of madness, finally paid attention to another chakra user nearby. Looking into the calm eyes of the boy, the representative of the bone clan grinned.

 

On the other hand, the guard, seeing that attention was paid to him, relaxed a little internally. When he was about to continue speaking, his words could not leave his mouth, and the world turned upside down. The man, before everything turned black in his eyes, could only see his own body standing without a head out of the corner of his eye in confusion.    

 

- Ha, since you got into such a convenient position for decapitation, it's a sin not to use it.    

 

As if it was a funny joke, Kaguya laughed, slowly removing the bone blade formed from his hand. Looking at how the bone slowly returns to its previous state, and the skin instantly regenerating, closes the hole that formed, a light of interest and a strange desire slowly appeared in Samato's eyes.    

 

- Boy, do you have something to say?

 

Kaguya asked with a predatory smile, looking into the scientist's eyes. Gently lifting the corners of his lips, Samato did not pay attention to the rather aggressive look.

 

- For what purpose are you in this territory? By agreement, you are allowed to visit the castle only in a critical situation, or if you have permission from our commander.    

 

- Eh?! Arrangements, right? What if I say I don't care?  -Kaguya's smile widened and Samato felt his chakrm begin to move. – What are you going to do, little Hyuga?!  

 

Samato's faint smile disappeared from his face, replaced by coldness. Sensing the change in the man's body in front of him, the scientist also began to pass the chakra through his body. The veins near his eyes bulged, indicating the activation of dojutsu.

 

"Hmm, his chakra reserves are large, about at the level of Captain Uchih… Why doesn't Ame do anything?"

 

Looking at the surroundings, Samato clearly saw Ame, who was sitting at a table in one of the many rooms in the castle, calmly sipping tea. One could see a faint smile on his face.

 

"Is it possible?"

 

Having come to a certain thought, Samato swore to himself and focusing on Kaguya, who turned completely in his direction, said.

 

- Have you met Ame-san? If so, then I have no reason to hinder your actions.

 

Having finished, Samato turned around, moving further down the corridor. But before he had gone a couple of steps, the sound of death screams and bone crunching reached his ears, which were accompanied by a vision of Kaguya's rapid movement, cutting the guards around him in one circular motion. While the drops of blood and cut bodies had not yet managed to descend on the surrounding surfaces, a crazy scream rang out. 

 

- Where are you going?! Well, wait!

 

 

4