Chapter 71. Two battlefields
138 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author:

Before starting reading, I would also like to invite you to familiarize yourself with my author's work "The Path of Omniscience", where the main character is not a person, he is cold and insensitive to everything.

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

…………………………………

 

Cursing everything, Naka reactivated susano and gripping the sword handle tighter, spun around, striking. A wave of destruction and air flows spread around the area again. A crater formed in the ground, from which cracks spread across the ground and a layer of earth rose in chunks.

 

The dust that rose as a result of the collision was blown away by air currents, revealing Uchiha. His body was protected by a chakra structure that looked like orange ribs. With every moment and crack, new cracks formed on them. In the hands of Naki, who was suffering from pain, there was a sword, the tip of which was covered with blood.

 

The other person was a handsome middle-aged man with a cold gaze of white eyes that were not directed at the opponent's eyes. His long black hair fluttered in the air from the flow of chakra emanating from his body. Being in the air, intensifying the onslaught on Susano, the man ignored the pain in his arm and the blood flowing from the horizontal incision on his chest.

 

The collision lasted less than a second and the young Uchiha, realizing the seriousness of his situation, clenched his teeth, through which blood seeped. His body was pierced by a new wave of pain from using susano and a bone limb quickly formed from his ribs, clenched into a fist, ready to descend on the opponent.

 

To Nucky's surprise, the man did not react to the threat approaching him, only increasing his onslaught. But the following incident made the young Uchiha swear.

 

The initial blow of the bone hand was suspended by a powerful jet of water sent from the scroll that Samato was holding. Casting a look full of malice at him, Naki suddenly felt his Susano was broken and another blow landed on his already full of internal injuries chest.

 

Spitting out even more blood, Uchiha flew through the expanding black flame, flew off a dozen meters. Landing on the ground, Ame heaved a sigh, feeling the pain from the cracks formed in the bones on his arms and a rather deep wound on his chest. Suddenly Samato appeared next to him. Without delay, he used a mystical palm on the man's bleeding chest. After spending a few seconds to stop the blood, the scientist was interrupted by Ame.    

 

- Enough, we need to hurry, go help Harushumo and others. But be careful, if you don't have the opportunity to defeat her, just hold back, as soon as I deal with this Uchiha, I will come to you. 

 

Nodding, Samato folded the seal and disappeared. Ame on the other hand sighed again, watching Uchiha whose condition was quite bad come to his senses, . Although the man was by no means happy about it, still taking the situation seriously. 

 

"The beast, cornered, will snarl until the end... Hmm, although it depends on the beast, but the one in front of me is definitely a predator." - After quickly examining the entire capital, Ame saw the Uchih stopped almost at the castle walls and prepared for battle. "I think they'll buy me a few more minutes."

 

In front of them stood ninjas with crazy smiles on their faces, not allowing them to move on.

 

...

 

Rushing through the ruins of a previously quite beautiful and large castle, Samato saw dozens of corpses of people buried under pieces of stones. Jumping on a thick five-meter wall of compressed earth, on which there were many cracks from blows, the scientist took out a scroll with a lightning symbol.

 

Standing on the wall, waiting for the moment, he watched the battle hundreds of meters in front of him. Blurred shadows for an ordinary person darted around, destroying an already destroyed environment. Occasionally, one could see powerful blows of compressed air, which were blocked by walls emerging from the ground, or by fireballs arising in response, burning through the earth and leaving behind five-meter craters of reddened earth. A little to the side there were small craters filled with water and long smooth cuts in the ground. 

 

"Well, we can sum up, this level of dose of chakro-poison currently in the bodies of this couple is not enough for a quick impact. Apparently, the chakra in the bodies of captain-level ninjas is strong enough to temporarily resist this chakra poison. But the amount of poison that got into their bodies while they were moving through the corridors of the castle is quite scanty. From what I see, the poison has already started to absorb the chakra and it will take a little more..."

 

Due to the fact that the two Uchih with the help of sharingan, could easily notice the chakro-poison floating in the air of the corridors, Samato had to reduce its amount to a minimum, relying only on the duration of its effect on two ninjas.

 

The poison itself was the result of his research of the aggressive chakra from the effects of mangekyo Baru Uchiha. Unfortunately, Samato has not yet been able to fully replicate the effect of this chakra. The only result he got was this chakra poison requiring the use of a small amount of aggressive chakra.

 

The process of obtaining the "poison" was quite complicated and included both suppressing chakra seals and using one's own chakra to influence the aggressive chakra limited in printing. As a result of the infusion of huge reserves of chakra, the aggressive chakra, unable to absorb incoming energy due to the seal, began to dilute, becoming less aggressive and a little malleable to the owner of the injected chakra.

 

Of course, the infusion of another chakra could not but affect the aggressive chakra. Her absorption power of the other chakra was significantly reduced, and her ability to destroy chakra channels was gone. Having penetrated into the target's body, the chakro-poison simply depleted the target's chakra reserves and weakened it physically. 

 

Watching the ongoing battle, Samato saw a girl whose condition was quite difficult. Her clothes were damaged, her hair was disheveled, and a small trickle of blood was flowing from the corner of her mouth. Holding a blood-covered sword in her hands, kunoichi scanned the surroundings with her single eye. Previously, the usual sharingan was replaced by a pattern of a red flower on a black background. Carefully observing every minimal movement of the enemy, she easily shortened from their non-stop attacks.

 

On the other hand, there was a pretty battered group of Hyugas whose clothes were damaged and stained with blood flowing from wounds. It was immediately possible to notice that of the eight people who had previously attacked Uchiha, only five remained. The only one whose condition remained at a sufficient height was Harushumo, but even he had several wounds visible. 

 

...

 

Distancing himself from Uchiha, Harushumo looked at the panting clansmen. He strongly disliked the current situation, during the short collision, they had already lost three. The only accusation was that he saw the slowly fading signatures of the chakra in the bodies lying in the distance.

 

But still, Harushumo understood that, unlike him, the enemy was getting weaker by the second. He saw how kunoichi's chakra was slowly being depleted, and internal wounds and closed tenketsu were accumulating. While pondering further actions, Harushumo suddenly saw Samato moving towards them.     

 

Grinning, the heir of the clan made several hand signs behind his back, giving commands to the surrounding Hyugas. Standing around the panting kunoichi, the ninja nodded their heads slightly, getting ready.     

 

This was not hidden by Naori, who was closely watching the opponent, and sighing sadly, she tightened her grip on the sword, began to direct more cold chakra into her eyes.

 

3