Chapter 83. Headquarters
130 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author:

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

………………………………………………………………………

 

- Since the Hyugas have already retreated, then apparently Ame-san sure that I will agree with this plan. Even Kaguya, contrary to their character, began to slowly retreat... Hn, the damn white-eyed one leaves me no choice, but he is really beneficial for our side. What are your thoughts,  think there will be some kind of setup on their part? 

 

Said captain Uchih spoke on this mission, sitting at a wide table, on which, in addition to a steaming cup of tea, there was a detailed map of the area with markings. His still handsome face was marred by a few small new scratches, and his clothes were damaged and singed.

 

The room in which he was located was a fairly spacious tent, capable of accommodating a dozen people sitting at a table in the center. But at the moment, there were only two people in it.

 

Also sitting at the table opposite the relaxed but thoughtful Foruma, Makatoshi respectfully bowed his head. After thinking about the question for a few moments, the man answered with uncertainty in his voice.  

 

- Forumu-dono, I'm not sure, but the probability is small… According to their plan, our "main forces" should not even enter the city…

 

Raising his hand, the Forumu interrupted his subordinate. Taking a cup of tea in his hand, he took a sip.  – Okay, I get it, don't worry, I have the same thoughts as you. Inform the heads of the groups to begin a gradual retreat, but do not disclose the details of the plan, you never know what they will come up with… What do you think about those two traitors?

 

- Most likely they really decided to conspire with Senju. Their plan was quite well planned, but they underestimated the rapidly spreading influence of Hyuga on the daimyo's guards.… though it still seems to me that something is wrong here…

 

- Hn, you're right here, it seems strange to me too, after all, earlier Ame himself asked to introduce this two to the team for the protection of the capital.

 

Putting his hand to his chin, spoke thoughtfully Forumu. Makatoshi, on the other hand, abruptly raised his head and exclaimed.

 

- You mean they knew something beforehand?

 

- I can't say, there is no proof. Maybe it's a coincidence or a pre-planned plan, I don't know. Of course, we can grab one of the Hyugas and find out with the help of genjutsu, but this can turn into unnecessary problems ... - Interrupting his reverie, the Forumu suddenly looked attentively at Makatoshi. - It's better to tell your thoughts about the presence of this two mangekyo.

 

- I have only one idea. I'm pretty sure these kids couldn't have awakened mangekyo at the same time, it's too much.

 

Makatoshi spoke with confidence in his eyes, looking at the frowning captain.

 

- Then where did they get those eyes from?

 

- Earlier they were in the Baru group, and you remember who we pitted them against.

 

As if realizing something, the eyebrow of the Forumu rose to the top in surprise. - You mean these eyes belong to Ray? Maybe, but didn't he use izanagi?      

 

- This is the only thing that calls into question my idea, but I have no other explanation. After all, our people have not seen his corpse in person.

 

- Hh, okay… You can go, later I'll personally report to the head of the clan. And prepare a list of those who have passed the "check". – Being in a reverie, the Forum watched distantly as Makotoshi, who had risen from his chair, paid his respects and left the tent, leaving the Uchiha commander alone. Finally, taking a blank piece of paper and a brush, he whispered. – It is necessary to send a message to the clan so that they prepare for the dissemination of information. Hn, the head will probably start an investigation about this couple…

 

 

- Shikazu-san, what do you think about what is happening? Are they exhausted already?

 

Sitting at the table, a man in samurai armor with the Senju clan symbol on it spoke. He was aged and had a serious face, which at the moment was illuminated by a barely noticeable smile. Opposite him, another man was sitting, who had his black hair tied up in a bun. Thoughtfully looking at the map, he looked around at the people in the tent.

 

Besides him and Senju, there were a couple of other people in the room. A red-haired, handsome man with blue eyes, studying the scroll in his hands without pleasure. A blonde, rather attractive kunoichi, with green eyes without a pupil, folded her hands on her prominent chest, looked attentively at the man with a ponytail. Following the girl, a stout man with a distinctive pattern on his cheeks also stared at Shikaza in anticipation. The other people in the room were a little to the side, a few men with the symbols of the Sarutobi clan and Shimura, trying to behave as quietly as possible.     

 

- Haa, it's unlikely, their side still has enough strength to hold their positions.  You all know that there was a battle in the capital of the Trees, although we have not yet been able to find out exactly what happened there. But as we can see, the Hyugas left their positions first, leaving the other clans without visual reconnaissance, so I can assume that they had an internal conflict.

 

Kunoichi, who was listening attentively, realized that Shikazu had finished, and spoke with incomprehension in her voice. – But there were no prerequisites for this, why are they so suddenly? 

 

Shrugging his shoulders, the representative of the Nara clan replied with a tired sigh.… How do I know, we need to wait for intelligence, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is. To gather arrogant Uchiha, proud Hyuga and crazy Kaguya in one city is worth a lot. Probably, it was quite difficult for them to get along for such a long time, so they couldn't stand. 

 

- Kaguya are also gradually losing ground.  Akimichi muttered, smiling a wide smile at the floor of his well–fed face.

 

- Yes, if this continues and the Uchiha do not decide to retreat as well, then we will be able to squeeze them from the side and…

 

 At this moment, the sound of landing was heard behind the cloth covering the passage to the tent, after which a woman's hurried voice was heard. – I have important information from several groups on the front line.

 

Turning his head towards the entrance, Senju shouted with a frown. – Come in.

 

Slipping inside and sitting on kunaichi's knee, with brown hair and Inomi-like eyes, spoke quickly. – There was evidence that the Uchiha began to change their positions, trying to align the front with the previously retreating Kaguya. Also, one of the groups managed to capture a couple of people from small clans. After reading part of their memories, we managed to find out information from the capital of the Country of Trees. One of the Uchiha, in the presence of outsiders, accidentally let slip that there was a conflict between the Uchiha and the other two clans in the capital.    

 

For a few seconds, silence engulfed the tent. Each of the leaders of their clans on this mission, plunged into thought, going over the possibilities of the information provided. Finally, the first one to break the silence was Shikazu, who looked at , who was sitting  knees kunoichi.

 

- You can go. - As soon as the girl left the tent, he returned to the map and spoke thoughtfully. – Well, it seems I was right.

 

- Hmm, what should we do? Can we try to inflict as much damage on them as possible? – Senju said, turning to the strategist, smiling more clearly.

 

- No, it may lead to unnecessary casualties. For now, let our groups carefully move after the retreating ones... Ha, how difficult, okay,  let them move after them for now, and I, together with Shchikaito and Shikanuzu, will think over our further actions.

 

3