Chapter 85. Profitable capture
124 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author:

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

………………………………………………………………………

 

Jumping onto another branch of the tree, Samato stopped. Half turning and looking in the direction of Rakosi and Mususha who appeared next to him, he spoke with a faint smile on his whitish face.

 

- It is necessary not to let Yamanaka die, so get ready to intervene if Kaguya's mind is a little off and forgets about the plan.

 

- Hai Samato-dano!

 

Nodding respectfully, the silhouettes of the men separated and moved towards Kaguya who started the "battle". Keeping up with them, Samato moved forward, watching as the Inuzuka desperately fought with an  superior in both numbers and self-sacrifice opponent. Ignoring the pieces of flesh torn off as a result of the bite, the members of the bone clan, like crazy, which they are, according to Samato, gutted the enemy's bodies, despite his already sad demise.

 

Seeing how the trio of Kaguya finished shredding the corpse of a previously large dog, shrouded in blood, laughingly moved towards the young guy holding the kunai in his trembling hands. 

 

As if the very sight of him gave them deep pleasure, the closest to Yamanaka Kaguya, laughing, rushed at him like a wild animal. His hand, red with blood, covered with bone plates, between which pieces of flesh could be seen, clenched into a fist. Pushing off from the ground with force, he instantly appeared next to the young man, preparing to strike.

 

Seeing the approaching fist, the young man, whose face expressed despair, suddenly ducked, letting the blow pass over him. Intercepting the kunai in his hand with a straight grip, he folded an incomplete triangle with the other, pointing it at Kaguya.

 

"Clouding of consciousness"

 

Under the influence of technique, Kaguya's already dubious consciousness faded. Although it didn't last long, it was enough for the young man to stick the kunai up to the hilt in the chin of the lost shinobi, sending him to a clean world.

 

Unfortunately for the young Yamanaki, it was the last happiness of victory, as the next second the two remaining men approached him, ready to smear his body on the surrounding area. While preparing to leave this world, the young man suddenly felt a blow imbued with chakra in the back of his head, from which his consciousness plunged into darkness.

 

The last thing he saw was a blurry silhouette appearing, blocking Kaguya's blows and forcing the young man's departing consciousness to be filled with false hope.

 

 

- He needs to be alive, what do you think you're doing?

 

Holding the hands of two Kaguya covered with viscous blood and bone growths with trembling hands, Rakoshi spoke. Behind him, with the young Yamanako slung over his shoulder, Musushi stood ready to retreat at any moment.

 

- What the fuck is the plan?! I don't give a fuck at all, I'll chop you into pieces too…

 

- Damn white-eyed, I'll rip your eyes out…

 

But before he could finish, Kaguya felt a silhouette appear behind him. As soon as both shinobi of the bone clan wanted to dodge a possible blow, Rakoshi's grip on their fists tightened, slowing them down.

 

Appearing in a crouch, behind the backs of the two Kaguya, Samato, whose arms were wrapped in blue chakra, touched the legs of the men trying to dodge. As if stretched strings, tendons and muscles in the legs were cut with a chakra scalpel.  In slow motion, the scientist saw how their bodies, having lost their support, began to fall to the ground. As if in pursuit, Samato watched as Rokoshi forcefully hit the heads of the two, slamming them into the ground, causing them to lose consciousness.              

 

Without saying a word, the scientist quickly got up from the ground and took a couple of steps, grabbed one of the men by the collar. Without exerting effort, he threw an unconscious body on his small and so heavy with a scroll back. Casting a glance at the ongoing battles at some distance, Samato saw a representative of the bone clan already familiar to him looking in their direction.

 

His face was different from the others in the absence of bloody excitement, and at the moment expressed gloomy thoughts. Finally noticing Samato's gaze on him, he waved his hand with a visible smack. Immediately, a bone spike burst out of the ground, which pierced the head of the unconscious Kaguya lying there. 

 

Seeing this, the scientist's face could not help but twitch from the senseless waste of resources. But after a quick glance at the two clansmen, he nodded and jumped onto the nearest branch of the tree, rushed into the distance. Rakoshi and Musushi also did not linger, only glancing at the troupe of Kaguya and Oroto, who had already begun to finish off the opponent, moved after Samato.       

 

 

- No, it can't be, they're crazy!

 

With a crack of wood, the table on which the sphere was installed shattered into an abundance of splinters, under the blow of an angry kunoichi. Gritting his teeth, sitting on a chair and watching a woman full of emotions, Shikazu felt an increasing sadness and responsibility. Finally calming down a little, the man got up from his chair, leaving the tent.

 

"It's a mistake, I didn't think they used it as a trap… If it had been another place, my suspicion might have increased. But since this was the capital they were supposed to guard, I dismissed the suspicions that flashed through my head. Haa, we lost about thirty percent of the major clans and about eighty small ones. We need to prepare as soon as possible for a possible counteroffensive on their part. Hmm, it will take some time for Inoimi to recover. The instant loss of so many mental signatures of her soklanevtsev, should hit her hard... A!"

 

Stopping abruptly, looking at the teenagers calmly walking and unaware of the tragic news at the front, Shikazu asked in an empty voice. – Are you Yamanaka?  

 

Slowing down the movement, the four teenagers paid attention to the voice. Realizing who was in front of them, they quickly paid their respects and nodded to the question in confirmation.

 

- Okay, the situation has worsened, I need the three of you who know your clan techniques best to follow me. The remaining one... help your eldest  to recover.

 

 

Some time later.

 

Near the city, slowly fading from the sea of fire, several tents were formed, near which silhouettes swarmed rapidly moving. The encirclement around the clean camp, which had begun to form, was littered with trees fallen in the opposite direction from the capital with an abundance of stone rubble.

 

Inside one of the tents, a young man sat shackled hand and foot. His face was lowered, hiding his eyes in the shadow of his blond hair, and his outer clothing was removed. Behind him, with a small satisfied smile on his lips, stood a boy of nine or ten years old with whitish skin. Opposite Yamanaki, there were several men talking to each other, each of whom differed in certain features of his clan.

 

Finally, having come to a common decision, a black-haired man with a creepy smile on his lips looked at the teenager. Approaching a couple of steps closer to the prisoner, he bent down a little, looking with his suddenly reddened eyes.       

 

- I think they had enough time to recover. Let's get started, boy, look into my eyes.

 

Biting his lip until it bled, Yamanaka lowered his head even more, trying with all his might to avoid the oppressive gaze. Unfortunately, the young man suddenly felt a small palm on his head. Forcefully, clutching a clump of hair with one hand, Samato, under the glimpse of praise from adults, raised Yamanaki's head. With his other hand, activating the chakra scalpel and bringing it to the teenager's closed eyes, he gently passed over them, forcing the eyelids to rise despite Yamanaki's efforts. 

 

- Good job kid…

 

Tamoe in the eyes of the Forum was spinning from the chakra being sent into his eyes.

 

"Genjutsu sharingan"

 

 Watching with the help of byakugan, trying to remember the process, Samato noticed how the chakra in the brain of the young Yamanaka began to mix with another, suddenly hit purple chakra, quickly suppressing his consciousness.   

 

"In the future, it will be useful"

 

4