Chapter 87. Dialogue of relatives
106 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

"I didn't think that the mental component could be applied in this way. Although I have not completely figured out how this mind transfer works, but I can assume that the mental energy of the host of the same name is transmitted by certain means to a distant distance, where the receivers, which are users of the same technique, receive incoming information. Perhaps, if the mental component of the host is large enough, there is no need for an auxiliary device. From the information I read in the clan library and the series, I remember that this clan has made quite good progress in studying the art of mind and brain… While this Yamanaka is here, I need to withdraw the maximum. At the same time, check some hormonal chakra substances."  

 

After examining the tent, which was spacious enough for a small body, Samato turned his attention to the unconscious body, tightly tied to a chair. Coming closer, the scientist weakly lifted the corners of his lips.

 

- Why are you trying to pretend? I can see perfectly well by your heartbeat and breathing that you are conscious.

 

Continuing to look at the unresponsive body in anticipation, with a suddenly quickened heartbeat, Samato's smile disappeared. – I will have several requests, after which you will be sent back to your clan without consequences. Agree?

 

- ...What do you want, boy?! – Finally breaking his pretense and raising his eyes full of anger, hissed Inomaru.

 

- There's nothing like that, just all the techniques of your clan that you know, as well as the information you have about the mind and brain.

 

- Are you an idiot? Do you really think I'm going to tell you? – Even surprised, the young man exclaimed, trying to realize who is stupid enough to entrust such a sensitive topic to a child.

 

- Why not tell me? Still, if you don't want to, you can go crazy, and so guaranteed survival and even keep your consciousness.

 

- Ha-ha-ha little one, you probably don't even know which clan I'm from?!  Even if you torture me to death or use genjutsu, you still won't find out anything! You will only waste your chakra in vain!

 

- Well, refusal, so refusal. - Shrugging his shoulders, Samato turned around, heading to the table filled with medicines. Taking three test tubes with a clear liquid and filling syringes with them, the scientist began to return to the strange-looking Inomaru. – Since it is forcibly impossible to force you to reveal several techniques of your clan, i will try to force you to cooperate voluntarily.

 

- What do you mean?

 

- Nothing like that, just... - Putting two syringes aside and focusing on one, Samato brought the needle to bound hand, which began to jerk in an attempt to escape. - ...I hope I can resuscitate you if you will be overdose. After all, this is one of my first attempts to use a compound of estradiol and oxytocin with the chakra for a full-fledged drug that makes the sample inclined to submission.     

 

Carefully inserting the needle into the vein peeking through the skin, Samato pulled the trigger of the syringe all the way. Watching Yamanaki's hand twitch in pain from the abundance of injected fluid, the scientist removed the already empty syringe and quickly healed a small hole with a mystical palm.

 

"In the future, as soon as I collect the necessary data from two Uchiha samples, it will be necessary to check the effect of hormones on the possibility of creating a special chakra that is responsible for the development of the eyes."

 

Looking at how the slow, light breathing of a young man is replaced by heavy, and the body begins to emit an abundance of sweat, Samato squinted, examining the wild heartbeat with a byakugan. Gradually, wheezing began to come out of the mouth of the Inomaru, alternating occasionally with phrases and words. Finally deciding that the condition of the sample had reached the desired indicator, Samato's face depicted a gentle and kind smile, from which a worried voice escaped.

 

- Yamanaka-kun, how are you feeling? Everything is fine? Don't worry, I'll help you! Tell me what's your name?

 

"Ha... ha... I... I... no. No I'm not…

 

- It's okay, don't worry, I'm not your enemy, I won't hurt you. You're safe, just listen to my voice. Yes, here, listen to everything I'm telling you… What's your name?

 

- ... Inomaru Yamanaka

 

- Okay, see, there's nothing secret here! Inomaru-kun, how old are you?

 

"... Six-Sixteen.

 

- Here, well done, let's continue…

 

 

- And how much did you learn?

 

Sitting at the table and drinking tea, Ame said, looking at his thoughtful nephew.

 

- Not too much. Basically knowledge about the mind and a few techniques. Apparently, their mind protection, although not activated, still prevented from finding out some, too secret information... Or maybe he just didn't know her.

 

After taking a sip of the tart tea, the man grinned. Putting the cup on the table, he looked at the whitish child's face with interest.

 

- The Yamanaka will be unhappy when they find out what you did. But the remedy you used surprised and interested me. It can be quite useful on some missions.

 

- Hmm, it's not finished yet. When using, it is necessary to enter from afar, slowly pushing the target to the answer you need. But you need to understand that due to the strength of the drug and the aggressive chakra in it, the consciousness of the target quickly degrades, so specialized support by the medical chakra is required. Not to mention the fact that in the end a person will turn into the likeness of that Yamanaka.

 

- I understand, but I hope you can make some doses for the clan later?

 

For a moment there was silence in the tent. Breaking out of his reverie and looking at the smiling Ame, Samato nodded.

 

- Yes, but it will take time. I also wanted to get something in return from the head.

 

Seeing the look of his nephew, the man's smile was strained. Taking a mug of tea and taking a sip to hide it, he sighed.

 

- Well, I expected something like this ... - Finally putting down the cup and looking seriously at the boy, Ame said. - I'll send you and Harushumo back to the clan, along with the mission progress report. For your safety, I'll downplay your involvement in making plans a little. But I think even so, it will make some elders gnash their old teeth... Hmm, although considering that the trio they sent left this world in the first battle, the elders have already prepared for a meeting with you. But don't worry, from what I see, Harushumo really liked you and he will help you. Also, I think the head is also tired of them and soon he will try to rein them in a little. You just need to wait for this moment. You might even be able to use it.

 

- I understand… About the mission, what if the negotiations fail?

 

Tilting her head in thought, Ame's smile changed to a grin.

 

- It's not our problem. Even if it becomes known that the plan was our proposal, the clans of the opposite side will have to ignore it. We can say that our mission has already been completed, the daimyo is alive and after several conversations with him, he will surely make our clan stop being responsible for intelligence. The only loss is the destroyed capital, but information about how it was destroyed and by whom should completely hide this loss. If both daimyo do not agree and the war starts again, we will have nothing to do with it. Let Uchiha and Senju cut each other. The big clans will not dare to go against us, after all, we are a great clan.            

 

Nodding at the man's words, Samato agreed with his thoughts. Jumping off the chair, he headed for the exit under the man's gaze directed at him.

 

- I understand, since I have a little time left before I leave the camp, it's worth talking to one person. Uncle, will you look after me?

 

- It's okay, go.     

 

After watching his nephew leave the tent, Ame sighed inwardly. Finally directing the chakra to his eyes, the man activated the byakugan. Immediately, his field of vision expanded. He saw a blond teenager sitting in a nearby tent, shackled hand and foot. His body went limp, sprawled on the chair and only the ropes prevented him from sliding to the ground. Lowering his head, he stared blankly in front of him, ignoring the saliva flowing from the corner of his mouth. Samato himself, under the gaze of Ame, went to a separate part of the camp, where most of the ninjas there were Kaguya.

 

6