Chapter 89. Threat and return
102 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author:

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

 

Samato spoke calmly, without any respect, interrupting the dialogue that had abruptly stopped with a child's voice. Realizing that an outsider was nearby, the guard jerked, grabbed the hilt of his sword and, with panic and readiness to kill present in his eyes, turned towards the voice. Watching the slow movements, Samato took a light step back, noticing how the sword stuck in the scabbard prevented the man from turning around normally, and the carcass, which stumbled from sudden movements, began to collapse.

 

- Kha.

 

Having fallen to the ground right at the boy's feet, the guard immediately tried to get up, but suddenly he felt a heavy small sole fall on his head. Pressing the man's head to the ground with surprising force, Samato lowered his gaze to the guard who was looking at him out of the corner of his eye and began to shake his whole body. Another person, also getting rid of the pressure on his neck, tried to find the culprit who interrupted their dialogue, but, like the guard who collapsed to the ground, noticing the features of the speaker, collapsed on his ass in fear, starting to tremble with a vengeance. Quickly understanding the situation, the guard, trying to open his mouth, mumbled.

 

- Oh, great yo-young ninja, p-please spare me! I-it's not what y-you thought!

 

With a sigh, looking at the comical scene, Samato eased the crush on the well-fed head, after which he coldly repeated the question. - Where is the branch of the Gurumo trading group in this city?

 

Feeling weakened and able to speak more freely, the guard immediately spoke with fear and sycophancy.

 

- Oh, sir, further down the street, after two intersections, turn left, after which the first turn to the right and before reaching the gate of three houses, there will be the trading house you need. And yes, great ninja please…

 

Without listening to the rest, Samato directed the chakra to his feet and feeling a crunch with a painful wheeze, pushed off, jumping onto the roof of a nearby house. 

 

"Due to the past help of Ame, one of the caravans of this merchant, my position and the fact that his business is tied to Hyuga, this merchant should not dare to refuse my request for a meeting"

 

 

Soon, having finished sending the message to the merchant and walking around the town, Samato examined the motley people passing by. There were well-off looking people in clean clothes. Workers and peasants covered with a small amount of dirt, as well as ragamuffins hiding in the shadows, exuding a fetid smell and covered with waste.

 

Glancing from side to side, the scientist saw how almost every glance he met disappeared in fear and tried to show with his whole appearance that he was not there. This went on for almost the entire way back to the place where their small group was stay, until suddenly, as if from nowhere, Samato felt a pulling feeling in the depths of his soul.

 

For a split second, his leg, raised for a step, froze in the air, but having pulled himself together, the scientist continued his movement, at the same time continuing an outwardly relaxed examination of his surroundings. Running through the few crowds passing by, Samato quickly analyzed, internally interrupting in combat readiness.

 

"No, not him, the muscles are too poorly developed, and I don't see intent in eyes. This swordsman puts his weapon on display too much, while you can notice his inability to handle it, not him..."

 

Quickly running through the crowd, with an analyzing glance, Samato suddenly walked over one man going to meet him and from which his inner feeling of "suction" intensified. Inwardly surprised, the scientists continued their move until he and this man were level.

 

At that moment, Samato felt the gaze of black eyes, in which there was both an apathetic coldness and a strange suspicion, passed over him. From this look, the inner feeling of the scientist has practically moved to a new level.

 

But it didn't last long, the man who, in Samato's opinion, looked like a young monk, with the only one present, a ponytail of black hair gathered to the lower back, a rhomb tattoo on his chin and the Roman numeral five, under his left eye, took his gaze away from the scientist and, as if nothing had happened, continued on his way. Because of this, Samato's inner feeling also began to decline. Deciding not to turn around and continue on his way as usual, the scientist thought gloomily.

 

"The feeling from this monk is a bit like Father… Power and emotions unlike a human being. Although the power does not reach the father, but still… Interestingly, I don't remember this in the series, but he had a sequel… Hmm, I have a few assumptions, but, perhaps, this is the same as divination of an ordinary and unrelated person with something beyond the scope, on the coffee grounds… As I get stronger, it will be necessary to find out about this monk. It's dangerous now."  

 

 

Illuminated by several lamps at the gate, several people were standing on the wall. The wall itself, going into the distance of darkness, could be seen in barely visible outlines thanks to the glow of the crescent moon. The swaying of the grass, on a weak, cool, night breeze, with the sound of the chirping of grasshoppers, created a calm picture in the surroundings.  

 

- I heard that the Uchih have a new mess planned.

 

Sitting down on the edge of the wall with his legs down, with a visibly tired expression on his face, a twenty-five-year-old shinobi spoke. His white eyes stared without interest into the distance of darkness, and his hand occasionally went to his head to fix the bandana slipping from his forehead.

 

- Hu, isn't Senju enough for them?  

 

A calm voice was heard from another man with the same white eyes, the veins near which showed out.

 

- Pf, fuck understand, but from what I heard in the distribution hall, they say that lately the clashes between them have been on the decline. Perhaps Senju for some reason decided to make concessions and the Uchih had free forces.

 

- Who are they targeting?   

 

Putting his hand to his chin, the man in the bandana replied thoughtfully. - A clan in the north, not far from the mountains, like Chinoike.

 

Raising an eyebrow, but continuing to observe the surroundings, the other man said with a chuckle. - Chinoike? Haha, apparently the red-eyes don't like that there is someone else with a dojutsu similar to them.

 

-иOh, do you know about this clan?- Tell me, at least we'll pass the time.

 

- Hmm, yes, they are quite famous in the northern mountainous area. Their feature is the kitsuryugan dojutsu, I do not know much about its features, the only thing is that it cannot compare with our eyes. Although they say their genjutsu is strong, and also ... - Suddenly interrupting, the man quickly leveled off, as if he saw something. After making a couple of hand signs, he continued.  – I'll tell you later, get ready to meet important people.

 

…       

 

- Takishima, have you finished gathering the information yet? -  These weeks should have been enough to update the data about the boy and find out the level of his interaction with the heir.

 

An elderly voice filled with faint displeasure rang out through the furnished, rather not poor office. Hearing the question, the man looked with respect at the old woman sitting at the table.

 

- Dear Madam Samui, I'm sorry, but as you already know, after the loss of three subordinates placed in the Ame-san squad, I lost the direct flow of information and opportunities for elimination. Although the people I sent later were able to gather some information, but due to possible detection, they had to act at a minimum. After some time, I will try to provide you with possible theoretical data based on the collected… But at the moment, I can only state that the heir is showing a friendly mood towards the heir of Elder Hanshi.

 

"Tsk, unpleasant. Due to the fact that Mori came down with his illness, our positions have sunk quite a lot. If he dies, we will lose one of the main reasons why our faction exists. The kid with his talents in fuinjutsu and the deal about the future marriage already upset the balance not in our favor ... If this goes on, Fusi will start acting more rapidly and then... Hn, we need to prepare in case Mori dies. With Fuxi's character, he wouldn't dare to do a purge if there was an external threat. From what I've seen, even though this kid's medicine has reduced its effect on Mori and he's taken to bed, but even so, he has enough strength to stay alive until I can prepare an external threat."

 

Having stopped the thought process, the elderly face of Koh Samui stared at the faithful subordinate waiting, further orders.

 

- It is necessary that you send several teams to the territories of Kaguya. Let them make sure that several settlements under our control are attacked. Let them make it so that everything looks clear enough who is "guilty" of this.

 

Hearing the calm grunting words spoken with seriousness visible in the white eyes, the man abruptly straightened up. He was pierced by the understanding of the order, and he nodded understandingly and left the office.

 

"Haa, I have to prepare a strong enough position for Satoshi before leaving. – Getting up from her chair, Samui slowly wandered to the door, softly speaking to herself. – I need to talk about my early thoughts with Mori and arrange for my patronage over baby Yuko... And this kid, having returned from a mission a couple of days ago, immediately after the mission report to the head, hid in the estate, without appearing…

 

4