Chapter 93. The good head of the clan
93 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author:

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

 

Thoughtfully reading a scroll lying on the table in front of him, a man whose age seemed to be approaching forty suddenly looked in front of him. He was surrounded by an office furnished with many shelves and shelves, the light into which penetrated from the window behind him. Increasing the majesty of the owner, in the room, various types of cold weapons hung on several walls, along with ironed white fabrics, with the coat of arms of the Hyuga clan emblazoned on them.

 

A little to the side, on a separate table surrounded by several sofas, there was a map spread out. On the map, in addition to the many colorful territories of various clans, there were also countries marked with the most influential clans. So, for example, not far from the Hyuga clan, under his influence there was a small Country of Trees, whose territories were divided by an even line, with an equally even border of the territories of the neighboring Country of Fire.

 

After looking around the room, the man let out a sigh and taking a brush dipped in ink with the tip, made a note in the scroll. With his sigh, a small stream of air passed through the room, revealing a silhouette that appeared, sitting on one knee in front of the owner of the office.           

 

- Apparently the information was confirmed? – Putting the brush back on the stand, the man calmly looked at the newcomer.

 

- Yes Fusi-given! What am I supposed to do?

 

After thinking for a moment, Fuxi put his hand to his chin. His calculating eyes staring at the subordinate made him break out in a cold sweat. Soon, under the surprised gaze of the Shinobi, Fusi spoke.

 

- Hmm, don't interfere, let them continue. Just keep monitoring and reporting to me on any of their actions. Also, prepare a list of those tied to the elders. 

 

- Hai!

 

Not daring to object, Shinobi quickly disappeared, heading to execute orders. Fuxi, stroking his chin, grinned with a cold smile.

 

"Not bad Hanshi, you and your offspring are giving me more and more opportunities. Although still, it is worth strengthening the surveillance of them. As long as there is a benefit to the clan, I will give you everything, in reasonable aisles of opportunities."

 

Noticing that the ink on the scroll had dried up, Fuxi interrupted his thought for a moment, rolled it up and tied it with a thread, took another one. This time, this scroll was completely empty.

 

"If Koh Samui wants to pull my attention away from them with an external threat, then so be it, I'll go on about it… But since you are unleashing a battle, be ready to fight in person… And if you can bring new territories to the clan, I will have mercy on those who survive." 

 

 

- Do the people of the Samui elder continue to advance their plans?

 

Drawing symbols on a hard paper sheet, with the help of a chakra-soaked brush, Samato spoke without stopping through the silence of his room. Since recently, part of his room has begun to look like a furnished study, in which a bed has inadvertently got stuck.

 

- According to the data transmitted by Captain Hiko, several villages on our borders with Kaguya were brutally massacred. Most of the evidence found by the patrol team points to our neighbors.

 

Continuing to output new strings of characters, Samato nodded understandingly, asking a new question. - Were there any movements towards our branch?   

 

- Almost all the capable forces of the elders are now focused on preparing for war. As for the other forces... presumably, the number of observers from the clan head has increased.

 

- Hmm, I see. - Finally interrupting his writing, Samato folded the seal activating the finished fuinjutsu. Under the influence of the chakra, the symbols intertwined and began to spread out in straight lines. Look at the finished print for a few seconds, in an attempt to find an error, the scientist grunted with satisfaction. Taking the sheet and putting it into a small bundle of similar pieces of paper lying nearby, Samato handed them to the ninja sitting on  knee. – Izao-san, be kind, arrange so that these foxes of paper get into the frequented places of all important members of the clan. – Squinting coldly, right into the man's eyes that stretched out to take the paper sheets, Samato seriously added. – I hope you can do it and make sure that as few people as possible know about it.

 

Seriously, with all the diligence in his eyes, Izao took the seals handed to him and put them in the inner pocket of the yukata. - I will do everything in the best possible way Samato-dano!

 

- I hope, go.

 

- Hai.

 

Watching as the silhouette of a man disappears from the room, Samato, weakly lifting the corners of his lips, folded the seal.

 

 

As soon as Izao left Samato's room, he immediately went to the meeting place that Ame had once created. Moving on top to his goal, the man did not notice how one of the sheets of paper in his inner pocket, for a moment, barely noticeably flashed with a chakra. As if alive, the ink lines of the seal and the chakra contained in them, imperceptibly crawled over the white fabric of the yukana, significantly reduced in size. After a few seconds, they completely lost their blackness, becoming almost invisible.     

 

 

 

"Perhaps this is a temporary solution, it should work. Even if he tries to betray, I'm more likely to find out about it. Although wiretapping on clothes is not the pinnacle of reliability, but I need to know about the ongoing changes in the clan as soon as possible… If the head decided not to stop the actions of  Samui, but only observes, then apparently he wants to throw the whole burden of the battles on the elders' people ... Hmm, this is not what I expected, but it's still acceptable. However, it seems quite interesting. In the series, Kaguya were on those islands where in the future there will be a united Country of Water..."

 

Continuing to ponder the situation, Samato washed the ink-stained brush in water and carefully placed it on the stand. After removing other things from the table, into their places, the scientist opened one of the latches in the table. After running his finger over a set of evenly nested paper folders, he stopped at one. Taking it out and laying it spread out on the table, Samato studied the map, which represented a fairly detailed section of the continent.

 

The top of the map was occupied by the island of Uzumaki, which was visible a little to the side, and the bottom, beginning the sea of Shiigaru. Just below the island of the red-haired clan, occupying most of the upper part of the map, the territories of Hyuga, marked with various stripes, were visible, reaching almost to the isthmus, which in turn, to the very bottom edge of the map, occupied by Kaguya. The right and left edges of the map were limited to most of the Hepu Bay and on the opposite side, there were several islands of the beginning archipelago of the future Land of Water.    

 

Looking through the map, Samato's gaze examined various names of cities and state formations. This went on for some time, until finally the scientist, with a sigh, recoiled from the map, resting a little on the back of a comfortable chair.

 

"So far, this conflict is beneficial to me. If I manage sensibly, I will be able to get enough samples of Kaguya and Hyuga. Most likely, if the head does as I suggest, then it is possible to get a couple of pairs of byakugans..." - Walking around the map blankly, in his thoughts, Samato's gaze accidentally stumbled upon a small point in the territories of Kaguya. -"Hmm, is this the wrong village? Perhaps. The library records mentioned that its inhabitants have a strange-looking chakra that allows them to achieve incredible control. I think if it turns out, later it will be necessary to visit it and study its inhabitants. Although, it won't be soon. Most likely, my participation in the upcoming events will be small and apart from a few mandatory missions, I will be able to fully focus on research... Ha, finally"

 

5