Chapter 94. The upcoming experiment
94 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author:

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

 

 

- Ha... ha... ha

 

Heavy sighs were heard throughout the brightly lit room. Occasionally, they were interrupted by the rattling of glass and the rustling of paper coming from a table filled with various laboratory equipment. The room itself was incredibly clean, with the smell of medicines hanging in the air.

 

The sighs themselves came from the mouth, chained, on the cot, on the hands, legs and torso, of a man. He had no clothes on, revealing a beefy body covered with several black seals. Slightly opened eyes, lost, as if in a trance from receiving drugs getting into a vein from an IV, looked at the silhouette standing at the table.

 

Next to the shackled, semi-conscious body, there was another one. Unlike the first one, it was not chained to the bed and was in complete unconsciousness. Various sensors moving away from the pale of body, with a few white strands hair, were connected to a convex monitor, showing a jumping pulse and other data that was not standing on the spot.

 

The only person in the room who was active was a boy standing at a table and carefully peering into the eyepiece of a new-looking microscope. He looked about twelve years old with pale skin and a beautiful, thoughtful face. Without taking his eyes off the eyepiece, the boy, moving his finger through an invisible thread, manipulated the writing brush.  

 

"The more changes I make to Atsuko's DNA, the more interesting the result. Although it is too early to sum up the result and the success of this experience, but even now, it shows a lot. Earlier, extracting the part of Kaguya's DNA that is responsible for regeneration and vitality  integrating it into his body gave quite significant changes in the chain. Now, I have almost finished injecting Atsuko with an incomplete serum, because of which, his bone structure should acquire changes… But I didn't think it would take so long. Although his bone structure and DNA have acquired some changes, but this is not the end. It will take about another six months to a year... Hmm, if that's the case, then I have time to complete the experiment with the attempt to merge the byakugan chakra."     

 

Recoiling from the eyepiece of the microscope, Samato waved his hand. Following his movement, the brush and the piece of paper on which he was recording the readings were removed to their places, and the sample exposed under the microscope flew off the table and flew to one of the cold rooms.

 

Meanwhile, the scientist himself, approaching Kaguya, who was in relative consciousness, smiled faintly. After folding several seals, Samato put his energized hand to the man's head. Following his actions, the technique activated, and the mental energy accumulated in his hand burst into the already damaged consciousness of the representative of the Kaguya clan.

 

"Since consciousness has reached its maximum, then, perhaps, I will spare your remaining remnants of understanding, from contemplating my constant attempts to destroy and restore your consciousness. My understanding in the restoration of the destroyed consciousness has made some progress, it is worth switching attention to other directions… Perhaps it is necessary to leave only fundamental habits to this pattern. I don't want to waste my attention on providing it, IMV"

 

"The Technique Of Complete Suppression Of Consciousness"

 

Like an impulse, a wave of mental energy swept through the man's mind, erasing it. Having lost a drop of consciousness in them, his eyes glazed over, becoming like a dead man.

 

"Hmm, my amateurish attempts to figure out the correctness of the use of the few Yamanaka techniques that I was able to learn gave fruit. Destroying a person's consciousness with the help of a wave of own mental energy is quite effective, but incredibly costly, inaccurate and dangerous… But, due to the fact that my mental component is quite large, it's not scary. Unfortunately, I don't have complete information about Yamanaka techniques, otherwise I was moving much faster. Well, okay, the fact that I experimentally, after many successive attempts to erase the consciousness of this Kaguya, managed to restore a small part of his consciousness, is already a sufficient result. I wonder how Yamanaki learn these techniques..."

 

Removing hand from his forehead, had lost the luster of body's eyes, Samato then thoughtfully put it to his chin. Soon, grinning, he shook his head.

 

"Later, if gets caught Yamanaka, I'll ask. But most likely, I already know the answer" - Discarding the useless thought that arose, Samato headed to one of the walls of the laboratory, on which the installed storage cabinets were visible. - "In the meantime, it's time to put aside my attempts, delve into the secrets of the mind and do what I've been planning for so long. After all, once the moment has turned out, it is worth focusing only on this. And there is not much time left until the start of large-scale clan clashes. The Uchiha practically crushed the owners of kitsuryugan, and our esteemed elders, at the cost of serious losses, pushed Kaguya to the edge of the mainland."     

 

Reaching out to the iron cabinet, Samato folded the other seal. Under the influence of techniques, the iron structure of the cabinet moved to the side, along with a part of the wall that sank into the floor behind it, opening a small passage going even deeper underground.

 

Stepping onto the step, the scientist followed a rhythmic step deeper into the corridor, illuminated by a lamp suspended from the ceiling. The corridor itself was a small tunnel, about one and a half meters wide. Its rocky, smooth, smooth walls were dotted with visible lines of symbols that formed an abundance of combined fuin seals.

 

Moving down the stairs deeper and deeper, Samato, not paying attention to the blocked, from seeing everything that goes beyond the walls of the room activated by the byakogan, was thinking about the upcoming experience.   

 

"Thanks to Mori's sad demise, I am now one of the two people in the clan responsible for casting the cursed mark. And since this second person has recently become more and more controlled and dependent on me, I am the one to whom the position of sealing eye the deceased member of the main branch is being conceded. Although the seal is applied under the supervision of several elders, nothing prevents me from changing the byakugan to an unborn byakugan in the morgue, right before the sealing procedure. And although I have not yet succeeded in fully realizing the awakening of the unborn byakugan, I was able to ensure that the amount of byakugan chakra in it is such that it does not arouse the suspicion of others ... Although Hanshi may suspect"

 

Finally, having reached the end of the multi-meter descent, Samato entered a fairly spacious room. It was quite empty, except for a few cabinets, behind the glass doors of which were flasks with eyeballs floating in them. In the center of the room, surrounded by the lines of many rings and figures of fuin seals, there was a one-and-a-half-meter monument covered with ink lines of their symbols, on which there was a flask with a pair of byakugans floating in it. 

 

Walking around the room and approaching the flask, Samato stroked it thoughtfully with his hand. In his vision, byakugan, when looking at the eyes floating in the flask, gave out a kind of native and almost indistinguishable from his own eyes, byakugan chakras. A little further away, against the wall, standing apart from the others in a closet, two pairs were visible floating in byakugan containers. One of them also gave the feeling of the byakugan chakra of Samato, but with the presence of another, distinguishable from the scientist.

 

"Everything is ready and I think it's time"

 

4