Chapter 95. Unification
104 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author:

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

 

Approaching the cabinet with byakugan, Samato opened the glass door that flashed in the light of the lamps. Reaching out and taking hold of the top of the glass container, he took it out of the closet. 

 

"The giant tenseigan on the moon, as far as my memory does not change, in addition to the highest Hamura dojutsu, consisted of many byakugans sacrificed by generations of lunar Ootsutsuki. And although I have no opportunity to study this miracle. But even from the relative memories from the series and my own knowledge about the chakra, I can assume that this "artifact" is a forced storage, a set of eyes belonging to various people. It is the tenseigan of Hamura himself who compels and holds all this together."

 

After looking at the container held in his hands, in which, due to the movements, the floating pair of eyes began to move, He turned around, heading for the altar.

 

"Once in this world, I had several years to think about the possibilities of awakening tenseigan. The first is to get byakugan lunar Ootsutsuki, but it is not feasible. I have neither the opportunity nor the knowledge how to get to the moon. And according to what I remember from the serial, this type of dojutsu awakening is unstable and under load on the user, it has the possibility of losing the awakened tenseigan. The second is to hope that by combining the two DNA structures of the native clans, there will be a complete reorganization of the entire structure close to Hamura Ootsutsuki and thus there will be an awakening of tenseigan. But there are also possible problems here. If a byakugan of the opposite side is needed to awaken the great dojutsu, Hyuga and lunar Ootsutsuka, then there is probably a lack of a certain type of chakra and DNA, which is simply absent on earth, as in the first case. I am not a Hamura who has the initial ability to awaken the eyes under a certain condition and the fact that I approach him genetically is not enough." 

 

Approaching the pedestal, Samato opened the lid inscribed with symbols mounted on the container. Having done the same with the second one, he activated the chakra threads and removed the byakugan he brought from the container. Looking at the eyeballs floating in the air, on which a greenish liquid could be seen flowing down, Samato loaded them into a container on a pedestal.  

 

Waving his hand, sending the empty container back to the cabinet, the scientist, hesitating, examined the container on the pedestal. In addition to two pairs of eyes, one could also notice a greenish liquid emitting a faint glow. The medical chakra, which, like the chakra in the eyes, belonged to Samato, was flowing into it in an abundant stream from the pedestal.

 

Attaching the round, inscribed lid back, the scientist tightly closed the container and took a couple of steps back, sighed. Taking the scroll from his hip and tossing it, Samato attached the chakra threads to it. As soon as the scroll hovered in the air in front of him, the scientist moved his finger, unfolded it and, putting his hand, folded another seal.  

 

With the chakra penetrating the scroll and followed with a sound, an abundance of rapidly excised smoke, several laboratory tripods filled with test tubes and paper packages with an abundance of pills appeared on the scroll. After attaching the threads to them, Samato rolled the scroll back up, securing it on his hip. Setting aside several portions of drugs next to the floor, the scientist opened a test tube with a familiar liquid and several drugs that look like modern tablets.

 

Taking the test tube in his hand, Samato quickly drank the contents, after which he immediately put a couple of pills in his mouth. It didn't take even a few minutes for the scientist to feel his temperature rise, and the chakra, being generated, began to flow abundantly through his chakra channels. Raising his hand to his face and clenching it into a fist, Samato felt a rapidly increasing strength.

 

"Since I have no way to get the byakugan of the lunar Ootsutsuki, and the probability of tenseigan awakening as a result of combining the DNA of Kaguya and Hyuga is unlikely, I decided to resort to a violent method. From the moment I received the byakugan Kuzu, I slowly injected my byakugan chakra into it every day. As a result, being under its influence for such a long time, the chakra in the eyes changed, became similar to mine. The same thing happened with byakugn Mori. Although this time, I directed the chakra more aggressively, and some of the eye structure was damaged. But this should not affect the result. By combining the power of two eyes with a similar chakra, I should get a more developed and rich in energy byakugan. Gradually, the increased power of the eyes, simultaneously with the integration of Kaguya's DNA, should allow me to break the "barrier" and forcibly awaken tenseigan."

 

Releasing his hand, Samato concentrated. Putting his hands together in a seal of concentration and closing his eyes, he froze for a minute, waiting for the drugs taken to enter into full effect. Gradually, Samato's breathing became heavier, and droplets of sweat began to penetrate the body, causing clothes to stick unpleasantly to the body. The reserves of the scientist's chakra, equal to a full-fledged deputy captain, have increased rapidly, becoming equal to the initial captain.

 

Finally reaching the peak, Samato opened his eyes. Breaking the folded seal of concentration, he began rapidly folding a string of consecutive signs. Under their influence, the chakra from the scientist's body burst out, activating the inherent abundance of fuin.

 

The walls, the symbols with which the pedestal was inscribed, moved upwards, clinging to the container with byakuganomi. Striving upward, the chains of symbols reached the lid of the container and, combining with the symbols on it into a single structure, penetrated into the storage. Due to the incoming chakra, the nutrient fluid in the container began to move, and the symbols, covering the inner glass walls, moved to the eyeballs themselves.

 

"Fuin: The Technique of the Great Fusion"

 

After folding the last seal, Samato felt his body begin to exude chakra with renewed vigor. His byakugan chakra, also moving, leaked and mixed with the abundance of chakra, began to penetrate into the container. The room itself, engulfed by the pressure of the chakra, was illuminated by a wave of light.

 

Standing still, Samato, through the flowing chakra and light, watched as the flow of his chakra, through fuin, penetrated into byakugan Mori and Kuzu. Slowly, a connection began to form between the pairs of eyes, through which, through pressure from the incoming byakugan chakra of the scientist, the power of Mori's eyes flowed into byakugan Kuzu.

 

Having looked more closely at the younger pair of eyes, Samato, not paying attention to his slowly deteriorating condition, saw with expectation how their structure was slowly changing almost imperceptibly, and the byakugan chakra was increasing.

 

"Ha... ha... ha. So far, everything is going without deviations… Although the amount of chakra consumed can be a problem." – Folding his hands palm to palm, Samato moved his little finger, pulled an open test tube to his mouth and drank the contents without delay. – "Hmm, after that, it will take some time to recover from such a large number of drugs that increase circulation and chakra production ... Tsk, from what I see, the process will really take a significant amount of time. But... it's worth it"

 

4