Chapter 97. First aid
94 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author:

 

You can also support me on my PATRE0N where I publish chapters in advance. Just follow the link https://www.patrеon.com/lonhet or enter my nickname.

 

 

"My chakra channels leading to the eyes, as well as the eyes themselves, have suffered the most. But their healing is not the primary task. Although the channels in the hands have received minor damage, but these damages significantly increase the consumption of an already small amount of chakra. So need to focus on them, and then deal with the source of the chakra. Otherwise, if I continue to deplete the turns of the chakra channels that it consists of, they may collapse..."

 

After putting the emptied test tube back on the stand, Samato activated the mystical hand with the help of several seals. After concentrating the med chakra on his right hand, the scientist applied it to his left hand from memory, starting to methodically heal the chakra channels in it.

 

Gradually, a significant amount of time has passed for methodical self-help. Taking significant pauses, Samato deactivated medical techniques for slow chakra recovery. The very process of restoring damaged channels was not easy for the scientist.

 

Not every medical ninja could heal non-physical chakra channels. Only those who have talent, who have devoted a lot of time to study theoretical and practical knowledge, could perform such high-level medical interventions.

 

Samato, formerly a well-known scientist who studies genetics and knows a lot of medical knowledge from the high-tech world. And also, having studied almost all the knowledge transmitted to him from the Hansha, by the age of 5, fully with external help, learned to heal almost completely damaged chakra channels. 

 

But in this situation, this process was really problematic. There was no byakugan convenient for healing channels, having lost the byakugan chakra and practically destroyed the chakra channels leading to it. Abundant reserves of chakra, for carrying out such a scrupulous, but costly technique, were also not present.

 

And the use of a scroll with a chakra sealed in it, in this situation, could only harm, since the flow of uncontrolled chakra coming from outside, into a body with an unstable source of chakras and the same channels, could interfere with the necessary subtle control of energy.

 

After Samato repaired the damaged chakra channels and restored a little chakra, he began the slow process of strengthening the coils of the chakra channels in the source of the chakra. Having put his hand covered by the medical chakra to his stomach and folded several seals with the other, activating the chakra sensor, the scientist also applied it to his stomach.

 

"The source of the chakra is a set of turns of chakra channels. The physical and spiritual components generated by the body and soul accumulate in the very center of the source. Passing through many turns of chakra channels, these two energies combine, transform into a chakra, which, having reached the end of the coils, stops and begins to accumulate until the user applies it. The larger and more developed the chakra coils in the source, the more the ninja can store the chakras. But in order to develop the chakra coils, it is necessary to have significant reserves of primordial energies. And they are determined by genetics. Also, the amount of chakra is affected by its density, which also depends on the scale of the development of the physical and spiritual component... And at the moment, I'm fine with that. My production of the spiritual component is normal, despite the depletion of byakugan, and the body, having the regeneration of Kaguya, already fully saturates the source with the physical half. But the coils are exhausted. If I direct an abundant amount of energy through them, they may simply not be able to withstand ... Hmm, now the maximum chakra that I can store is equal to a disciple of the main branch of the clan and the ceiling of what can be done with this is to nourish the turns of the chakra channels with medical chakra, stabilizing their condition… Tsk, all right, if I want to start the next possible stage of byakugan development as soon as possible, I need help. But first it's worth dealing with the eyes, otherwise my already suspicious condition will cause even more questions."         

 

Vaguely receiving information from his own sensors and chakra sensor techniques, Samato directed the medical chakra to the source. Slowly, the green chakra penetrated into the body and began to disperse along the illusory turns of the chakra in a thin layer. Observing the process, the scientist tried not to touch the two primary energies accumulated in the center with the medical chakra in order to avoid possible confusions and threats.

 

As soon as the medical chakra encircled each turn of the source, Samato deactivated the techniques, feeling the lack of chakra. Sighing in the silence of the silent room, he set about another restoration of the chakra.

 

 Moving in one direction, time inexorably flew by. Not knowing how many hours he had been sitting on the spot, near the glass door, Samato finally let out a tired exhalation and deactivated the techniques, stretched.

 

"Finally, the state of the source is more or less stable and even my reserves have slightly increased, reaching from a disciple, to the initial full-fledged ninja of the clan. Now, let's move on to the eyes… I'm not sure if it's worth doing yet. Hmm, but can't use Tatsuki's byakugan for an external replacement. (Tatsuki is an elder who died in a collision with Kaguya. One of  Samui's associates) perhaps I will use them for preliminary observation and if everything is in order, then I will try out the enhanced byakugan in practice."

 

To conclude with a fleeting thought, Samato got up from the floor with a crunch in his bones. After lingering on the spot for a few seconds, due to a slight feeling of weakness, the scientist slowly went to the locker, in which there was a pair of full-fledged byakugans. 

 

Approaching the cabinet and opening the door, Samato took out a flask in which a pair of eyeballs floated. Sitting down on the ground, placing the container in front of him, the scientist opened the tightly closed lid. Pausing for a few seconds to collect his thoughts, he took in a full pile of air, alternately activating two techniques.

 

Samato's right hand was enveloped by a blue-colored chakra, rapidly flowing in one direction, and the left was covered by a medical chakra. Putting his left hand to his right eye, the scientist, with pain from the opening of the eyelids stuck together with blood and the most painful eye, pressed on the edges of the eye socket, pushing the eye slightly outward. 

 

Slowly moving his fingers further into the eye socket, Samato, feeling unpleasant sensations, pushed the eyeball out. As soon as the eye largely left the socket, the scientist felt how the 4 main muscles that held the eye in the right place tensed, reaching maximum tension. Applying a little more strength to his fingers, Samato squeezed his eye out a little more with a pain that slipped through.

 

Realizing that it was impossible to remove the eye further, he brought his right hand to the eye. Carefully manipulating the chakra scalpel, the scientist, trying to reduce pain with the help of a medical chakra, cut through the muscles, nerves and channels of the chakra holding the eyeball. As soon as the last nerve connecting the eye to the body was cut off, Samato removed the byakugan.

 

Putting it in the viscous liquid of the flask, the scientist healed the open wounds in the empty eye socket, deactivated the techniques, and began to restore the chakra.

 

"Unpleasant process"

 

It didn't take long for Samato to finish restoring his small reserves again. Activating the mystical palm, the scientist dipped his hand into the liquid enveloping it and groped for the right eye, gently grabbed it, taking it out of the flask.

 

Bringing it to the eye socket, Samato widened his eyelids with his other hand and placed the byakugan inside. After blinking a couple of times, allowing the eye to be placed correctly, the scientist began to connect muscle tissues and nerves. Thanks to the power of the cells, which had incredible vital signs for Hyuga, the eye quickly connected with the body. Immediately after that, Samato took a break and began to connect the severely damaged chakra channels with the eye, at the same time internally arriving in a reverie.

 

"I wonder how that girl managed to transplant a sharingan to her partner… Although this is not the restoration of chakra channels, but the connection of entire channels with the chakra organ, it still requires talent and knowledge..."

 

As soon as the main chakra channel was connected to the chakra organ of the eye, Samato directed a significant amount of med chakra, covered it. A moment later, a stream of byakugan chakra burst out of the eye, which damaged a little more, walked through the damaged channels, reached the brain.

 

Supporting the channels leading to the eye with the medical chakra, Samato tried to take control of the byakugan chakra that was alien to him. Gradually, under pressure, the flow of someone else's chakra in the channel became more malleable, until at one point the scientist fully, albeit with little resistance, managed to take it under control.               

 

Having directed the byakugan chakra back into the eye, Samato, tired, began to stabilize the chakra channels leading to the eye. In order to speed up their recovery, he occasionally passed small streams of byakugan chakra through them, which helped to strengthen the newly restored channel walls.

 

"At this rate, because of someone else's chakra flowing through them, my channels leading to the eyes will become even stronger.»     

 

2