Aftermath(2)
581 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sienna was not used to being dealt with so easily , it bothered her almost as much as being weaker than someone else. so her meeting with leon was very nerve grating since not only was everything he said reasonable but he even had evidence to back it up. as a tiger faunus she had an innate sense of someone's power and leon made her feel like a titan class grim was glaring at her. she had no clue how he had gained so much power at his age but she knew that if she actually dared to attack leon death was the only outcome she could foresee.

Sienna wasn't foolish enough to ignore the things leon revealed to her either since if adam and the fennec twins wanted to takeover she would likely be killed. ghira , the former leader of the white fang and current chief of the faunus would be targeted after that since he was the only other person with the influence to stop them. she hoped that leon was only exaggerating those three's actions but she could tell that he was fully confident in his information. a quick search through the white fangs records proved him right unfortunately.

Sienna was a very crafty woman and knew that exposing the traitorous actions of the three would only back fire so she came up with a clever work around. she acted enraged at the dismissal of the deaths leons group caused (it wasn't hard) and commanded the three directly responsible for those people to go kill leon in retaliation. the three were also furious at leon for ruining their plans so they didn't even realize sienna was sending them to their deaths. when leon was ambushed by all three of them while leaving his club he caught onto sienna's ploy and applauded her tact.

It was only after leon broke it down for them that the three understood that they had been set up. they tried to escape after that but leon was level four while the three of them barely had the strength and skill of a high level two or a low level three. leon captured them and dragged them away to his pharmaceutical department in titan corporation. they would spend the rest of their days serving as guinea pigs for any new drugs or cosmetics the company developed. there was now possibility of escape either as leon cut off their hands and feet.

Sienna didn't apologize for using him to do her dirty work but alex was fine with that since he did kill a lot of her people. this outcome served leon just fine as it prevented those three from becoming martyrs even if leon was now considered hated by most of the white fang. the majority of the populace didn't realize that leon was the leading nonviolent faunus rights supporter since his ownership of the titan corporation was kept out of the public eye. when leon returned to beacon he checked the stashes and confirmed no one had found them yet.

There were a few teams who were pretty close however such as rwby and jnpr that were neck and neck. thanks to the fact leon's lessons were over multiple weeks and he wasn't needed for them no one he wasn't personally talking to even realized he was gone for two weeks. most of the students actually thought he was simply observing them hidden from somewhere. glenda made sure he made it up to her for leaving her full of stress for so long. leon wasn't scared of glenda herself but was terrified of her insatiable sex drive.

"You didn't have anything to do with the massacre of the white fang members in vale did you?" blake confronted leon when he was alone. "i did" he didn't even deny it since it was pretty well known by the white fang members. "WHY? what did they do that needed such a cruel treatment?!" she shouted at him angrily. leon explained the details of how the white fang were planning a huge attack and how adam and the fennec twins were taking over the whole group and leading it in a foolish direction. blake went pale and horrified at these revelations and stood in place in shock even after leon walked away leaving her to her thoughts.

_________________________________________

P@treOn: patreon.com/user?u=81578854

23