Tournament of flaws
577 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The plan was set to begin after the last two weeks of the little scavenger hunt that the students were on ended. how it would work is simple really as leon would terraform his area into a perfectly flat spot and place a huge cage arena there. leon didn't want to risk the student thinking he put focus on a single student so he created pairs of opponents that were designed to be horrible matchups with each student. this meant that while cardin was getting his correction the other students would be learning to overcome their own weakness's.

During the next two weeks leon spent most of his time observing the students from the background or hunting the nearby grim in his gravity suit. team rwby was the first to find their class's stash and ruby and yang burst into laughter when they saw what was in it and even blake had to hold back a laugh. in the stash were enough pins for each person in the class that said "i found the secret treasure trove" in big bold letters. obviously they could tell that it was a hilarious prank played by leon since he hadn't actually specified what was in the stash.

Team jnpr came in second only a few minutes behind team rwby and they all got a laugh out of the prank pins. the rest of the teams soon started to reach the stash after those two teams started helping the others with their own less cryptic hints. the second and third classes were similar in how they eventually all passed this particular test. all of the classes had completed the test by the arrival of the fourth saturday and arrived at the usual spot to report it to leon.

A few teams who finished the test towards the back of the pack asked him not to fail them at which point leon mentioned how he had never said it was a competition. he then explained that the only way to fail this lesson was to not participate. this was a relief for a good amount of the teams who did poorly but the ones who stressed and rushed to figure out where the stash was felt cheated. no one could complain however as it was true that leon had never once insinuated that they needed to compete to find the stash , they had simply jumped to an incorrect conclusion.

"Now that that is out of the way let me explain how the next few of my lessons shall go. behind me is a state of the art cage arena with viable terrain features. the reason for this being here is that despite the wonderful job glenda does teaching you about combat readiness , she cannot take the time to actually help you correct your weaknesses. this has left each of you with exploitable openings that grim and any other enemies will not hesitate to use. most of you are aware of what these weaknesses are but don't know how to fix them , my next few lessons are to correct this." leon spoke up seriously.

"Each of you has been paired up before hand using both glenda's and my own personal evaluations of your strengths and weakness to ensure you are pressed in conflict with the worst matchups for each of you. this will allow you to develop strategies to at the very least not leave you helpless in the face of a similar foe. the first match up is between jaune d'arc and pyrrha nikos in which i will take points off if you don't fight at your best simply because you are on the same team." leon said and the two reluctantly entered the caged arena.

The terrain inside began to shift and soon they were in a rocky area that was raining making the visibility poor. leon had a projector showing the two trying to adjust to the sudden shift in environment. "you may begin!" leon called out to them and they both tensed at the other. the reason these two matched up poorly is that jaune had trouble dealing with powerful precise strikes that pyrrha exceled at while she in turn struggled with defensive type enemies like jaune with his shield. The match didn't hold any surprise at the ending of it as pyrrha had far more experience as well as skill. 

_________________________________________________

P@trEon: patreon.com/user?u=81578854

21