Caught up
420 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Congratulations mister vasilias on gaining the enviable gift of waterbreathing." leon said loudly so neptune could hear him over his own dramatic performance. neptune froze when he heard leon and tentatively opened his eyes only to come face to face with his unamused familiar. it was fairly clear that he could also see under the water perfectly without needing goggles. the boy looked around in shock at his situation and he was conflicted to say the least. his original fear of deep water was because he had almost drowned as a child but now that he could breath underwater that seemed kinda stupid.

"Um , how do i get out of here?" neptune asked embarrassed seeing so many people staring at him. "swim out of course , that or just stay there until the end of the lesson were you will automatically get ejected." leon said before going to sit back on his boulder. neptune was speechless at leon nonchalance at his dilemma , if he knew how to swim why would he ask. leon effectively just told him to figure it out on his own which admittedly was a good thing to know how to do.

Seeing that neptune could breath underwater those with water type familiars all jumped in to see if they also got lucky but only a girl with a grindylowe was able to also breath underwater. none of the seven people with flying type familiars however had entered the wind tunnel area to test their air resistance which bothered leon enough for him to directly tell them to do it. besides that leon didn't really need to do anything for the rest of the lesson since the students mostly had it figured out. the only real exception to this was a timid boy much smaller than everyone else at four feet tall that had a pigmy dragon as his familiar.

The poor guy didn't have a clue what the foot long tiny dragon could have given him other than an inferiority complex. leon fixed this by tossing the boy straight into the volcano area that was filled with fire and high temperatures. "your familiar is a fire dragon if it didn't give you a gift based on that principal there's something wrong." leon said as the boy looked dumbfounded at not getting burned or even feeling hot at all. the rest of the lesson was merely just leon watching the students testing their gifts.

The next day leon was going to give the foreign students the last piece of knowledge they needed to get caught up with his own students. it was a funny thing really that his own students had much more time to absorb this knowledge then the foreign students before they were taught the next piece. not that leon gave a shit how hard this made this on the foreigners since the only reason they got the summon familiars to begin with was so his own students could use their familiars to dominate the tournament at the end of the year.

The quality difference between the students leon went out of his way to improve compared to the foreign students wasn't a gap that was so easy to bridge. these three lessons were the only ones the foreign students would get from leon compared to leons own students having classes with him for the rest of the year. "this is officially the last lesson all of you will have with me before you go back to normal schedules so pay attention." leon started the next day in front of the foreigners.

"This final lesson is also the most important one you will have so listen up because it's time to talk about your futures. now the longer you and your familiars live you will slowly get more and more in sync as far as your souls are concerned. as this progresses the traits belonging to each of you will start to bleed over with the theoretical limit being you achieving fusion with your familiar. this state can be achieved much earlier however if you and your familiar strongly wish to achieve the same goal while focused on each other , i will demonstrate this with my own familiar genesis so pay attention." leon said seriously.

Leon walked in front of genesis who shared his own steely expression and leon began to flare up his aura while focusing entirely with genesis. "the peak." he said softly and genesis let out a low rumble from his throat and a huge burst of light covered the two of them. when the light faded a nine foot tall titan with thick curved black horns and black spikes all over its body stood before the foreigners. the titan had two sets of wings and a thick spiked tail extended a distance behind it , each hand was tipped with long black claws and each limb was covered in hard bands of muscle and thick black scales. a pair of draconic pupils with three tomoe's circling them stared down at the students imperiously.

_____________________________________________

My p@treon is listed under my pen name : loskro if you are having trouble finding it. patreon.com/user?u=81578854

17