Chapter 1: I’m The Villain
4.7k 19 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: I'm the villain

Cough! Cough! Cough!

"Jeez, is this how I'll die?" I mumbled while I continuously clung for another breath.

Blood dripping out of my forehead, my vision getting blurry as seconds pass.

‹Am I... Going to die?› I asked inside my head. Then a familiar voice rang through my ears.

"Call an AMBULANCE!!!"

I tried to move my head to look at him but was too weak to even move. Probably because of the blood that's been gushing out of my body I'm now drained.

"..."

I could not think straight anymore, soon all I could hear was silence and an impending comfort approaching.

My vision getting darker and darker. Until... All I could see was finally nothing but darkness and silence.

I thought it would be scary but all I felt was a comfortable feeling.

"Have I ever felt this comfortable ever since I was born?" I asked in sorrow. Because I know that I never have felt this!

Hundreds of thoughts appeared inside my mind only to realize that I never lived for myself.

But the question is... Why I can still think? What the fuck is going on? Ain't I dead already?

Then suddenly...

Knock! Knock! Knock!

A knock sounded then, "Young Lord Alfonso It's time to eat. Today is the day you and Miss Valentina will hunt a beast." A muffled voice followed.

I suddenly can feel my body, I flinched and tried opening my eyes. Soon I realized that the wound and pain that I felt are gone.

But what was more surprising was I can't recognize the luxurious room I'm in!

"What's going on?" I asked under my breath.

I turned my gaze toward a mirror but all I could see was a handsome face of a kid.

His age seemed to be around 12 years old. The color of his eyes was red followed by his cold gaze, black hair, and an average body that doesn't have muscles.

Wearing a loose black shirt and dark shorts. I tried to move my right hand and the same followed in the mirror. I then slapped my face to check if this is real, But all I could feel was the pain of my slap surging through my face.

"Huh?" I groaned inwardly. But suddenly flashes of memory appeared in my head, only to recognize the face I'm staring at.

"Isn't this...! The villain of the game I played?" I mumbled and touched my handsome face again.

"Heh! Is this some kind of novel? Where I transmigrate on the body of a villain?" I jokingly whispered as I chuckled inwardly. But I soon turned serious,

"Is this really... Real?"

Creak!

The sound of the door opening sounded, leading to my thoughts getting disrupted.

"Sorry for my intrusion, Young Lord, It's time to eat breakfast."

A female voice said, I then slowly turned my head to look at where the voice came from, only to see a gorgeous woman.

Long black hair and blue eyes, curvy body, red lips, and a small nose. She wore a maid suit, but her face was expressionless as if there is no life and only a living empty shell.

But when she asked me, I only stayed silent in response.

"Hm..."

I'm not gonna lie but I was stunned for a moment by her beauty. But my admiration for her disappeared when I recalled who she is in the game.

"Young Lord...?" The woman asked again, her tone emitting concern as she furrowed her brows. But soon her face became expressionless.

I stayed silent once again upon realizing that I'm really inside a game, no... to be precise, I'm inside the body of a villain.

In this game that I always played in my past life, there exists a pitiful villain.

[Alfonso Quiñones]

He was a man who was a pathetic narcissist who would do anything for fame and affection.

A man who sees the world as him the one in the center of it.

"Young Lord? Are you okay?" A female voice sounded again, I then slowly looked at her in the eyes with my cold gaze.

 

Image

 

The woman in front of me is Mary Tolentino, she is 22 years old, someone who was contracted to serve this villain's body in her entire life. If ever this villain's body died she would also die. It's like a slave and master kind of contract.

In the game, this woman would eventually betray this villain, while her last words were. "It's my fault why he has become like that... So I'll have to bear the consequences." In the end, she died with him.

I don't know why she said that in the game or why she didn't try breaking the contract when they gave her a chance. All I know is that she swore to protect this villain but her reason was never heard.

But as I was looking at her, something surged out of my body... and that was hate! I have felt this hate before in my past life but my hate toward her was so strong that it makes me want to lash at her. Though I don't have any reason to hate her. I could not even understand why I hate her!

I could only guess why, it's because this body that I possess is someone that hates commoners and sees them as trash.

"I'm okay. I'll be going in a minute," I said coldly while I elegantly stood up. I wanted to talk to her warmly but that would make suspicions and it's not like I can, because my body could not afford it.

Because if I did that, I feel like I would be in constant stress and disgust!

Weirded out by my actions, Mary nodded "I'll be preparing your bath then." she added and immediately closed the door.

"..."

While I just silently stood there when she closed the door.

I tried to look at my surroundings and they looked the same as the game I played. I couldn't believe it but this is seriously real!

I truly did die and I'm now here. Just thinking about how painful the wound I experienced before I died made me cringe inside.

But putting those thoughts aside, I then sat on the bed. Deep in thought about my past life.

"Doesn't this mean... I'm free? Though I need to survive first since this body is a villain." I mumbled in sorrow.

"But at least I'm now free from those burdens..." I added.

After a while of contemplation.

Soon I shrugged my thoughts away and looked at myself in the mirror. With a serious look.

‹Worrying about it and thinking about why I'm here won't make any difference.› I whispered inside my head before I walked outside the room. Of course, I washed my face first before going out.

………

As I'm walking, I could see the place I played in the game, to be honest, all of my surroundings are luxurious. The wealth I saw here is what I tried so hard to work for in my past life that I would even cry for blood just to get it, but look at this. I can now get this in just a single command because this body I'm living in is a wealthy boy.

But to enjoy this wealth, I should avoid and survive my death flag.

I just need to be not a piece of shit then. Oh... I should also avoid getting my family bankrupt because, in the game, that crap happened.

Thinking about what should I do in the future, a maid then suddenly tripped in front of me causing the vase next to her to topple, which resulted in a loud noise of glass, shattering.

Crash!!!

I halted my footsteps and then looked at the woman in front of me in annoyance.

Maybe she is around 18 years old. Her appearance was that of red hair, cut at the length of her shoulders, and her eyes had the color of cobalt. She was also pretty, I would rate it about 9. It would have been 10 if she didn't look pathetic and scared that would pee anytime.

But I soon frowned upon realizing I'm thinking rudely of her. I'm not this kind of person! After all.

If I saw a person trip in front of me the first thing I would do was help them and not sneer at them. But for some reason, I feel so disgusted just thinking about offering my hand.

Soon I shrugged those thoughts away and forced myself to reach out my hand toward her.

"You okay?" I said, but my tone was so cold that it even made the girl in front of me more frightened.

"Ye-Yes Young Lord!" She stutteringly said, but as she was trying to stand I offered my hand.

"No need Young Lord..." She immediately replied but I stayed my hand at hold with my cold gaze. After she realized that I won't move.

"T-Thank you, Young Lord" She then accepted my approach and stood up.

Meanwhile, when she reached out for my hand and helped herself to stand up. I felt my whole body shriek from disgust. I wanted to slap her hands away but I bore it, not wanting to be a piece of shit and because I'm standing for my values and principles.

I turned my head to distract myself and looked at the vase that was broken and the wood that was slightly moved. Again! The impulse to quickly and precisely set the wood in its proper position before it was even slightly moved grew.

When she was done standing up, I immediately went toward the wood that was unorganized in my sight and thoroughly, perfectly positioned it!

While the maid looked at me in surprise but I didn't care because I wanted to wash my hands immediately.

I soon coldly ordered her, "Clean the mess." Before I went on my way to wash my hands.

………

When I finally reached the sink, I hurriedly put soap on my hand and repeatedly cleaned my hands. It felt so nauseating touching her hands that it made me want to puke!

Surprisingly though, even though I have washed my hands for over 5 minutes now, I could still not stop.

………

Soon 10 minutes passed and I'm finally satisfied with cleansing my hand.

‹If this is how I always feel... I'm afraid it would be hard for me to not be like the villain.› I pondered.

Now that I think about it... The maid I saw earlier is one of the reasons why this body died. I was not able to remember or recognize her because she rarely showed up in the game. But she is also one who helped Mary to betray this body. And also there's another reason why I was not able to recognize her. It's because I was too disgusted and distracted by her touching my hand.

‹I should pay attention to my surroundings from now on...›

I then started walking toward the dining room. I already know this place because I've played the game repeatedly but it's much more spectacular to witness it in my own eyes than on the phone.

Soon I arrived, then saw a man sitting in front of the table with a lot of luxurious and jaw-dropping food.

But before I could even admire the food in front

"What took you so long?" The man asked in a deep voice.

Only to realize that the man in front is this body's father.

His name is, [Antelmo Quiñones]

97