Chapter 36: Ja-Young
756 9 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 36: Ja-Young

With my eyes closed, I wholly devoted my life in praying over and over again to the goddess, the nuns, and the priests who raised and helped me. Thanking them a million times that I couldn't even count how much I repeated them.

This kind of routine was already engraved in me since I was still younger that even though my knees bled and felt numb from praying. I continued.

The things they have done to me were something I could never be able to pay back. What I'm doing is not even counted as enough.

With such thoughts, I soon bowed once again in front of the statue when suddenly,

Slap!

I heard a slap.

I then quickly turned to where the slap came from. Only to observe Priestess Tessi rubbing her hands after what appears to be a young kid slapped her hand.

Seeing this, I felt furious towards the boy since I'd never seen someone do that to Priestess Tessi who I consider my mother.

Standing from my place, I immediately approached the two. And as I walked I could hear the boy's arrogant mutter to mother.

"How dare a trash like you try to touch me?"

He said with a frown on his face. Despite being the most handsome boy I have ever seen, I instantly ignored his looks because of the rotten personality he showed. And how he talked to my mother.

"I apologize if I startled you... I was only trying to ask if you're new here since I've never seen your face..."

Tessi spoke softly with a bothered smile on her face.

Yet despite apologizing, the boy let out scorn at her and even shook off the unseen dust in his hands as if he was implying that Mother's hands were dirty.

Seeing how he acted I felt my blood boil. I wanted to shout at the boy but I calmed myself first before I spoke.

"Excuse me, there seems to be trouble going on?"

Image

After I inquired about that, the boy then slowly looked me in the eyes. His eyes and looks were mesmerizing but I was not fazed by him because of the matter at hand.

Seeing that it's still not Sunday, I speculate that he must be one of those nobles who court for me and ask I'd become their concubine. Me having demon blood was already an honour to serve them after all.

However, I refuse. It's not them who took care of and raised me. It was the church. And the one who became a mother to me was Mother Tessi.

"I'll be blunt if you think that I'll accept your offer. I apologize but I won't. To be honest, I'll never accept you." I followed while at the same time forcing myself to smile.

However, hearing me, the boy suddenly turned quiet. With his indifferent expression and cold gaze, I couldn't understand what he was thinking.

"I see..." After a brief silence only did he reply before exquisitely fixing his wrinkled clothes and walking away.

Seeing him give up so easily left me baffled but I soon speculated that he'll probably come back again. Just like the escorts before.

"..."

After he was far away from us only did then I spoke to my mother Tessi.

"What a rude boy! Are you okay mother?" I said while looking at her with a concerned expression.

But instead of an answer, she was lost in her thoughts.

"How did he..." Mother Tessi muttered to herself.

So I tried to shake her out of it and asked her again.

"Are you okay mother?"

Only was she snapped out of her mind and replied with a soothing voice,

"Yes... Don't worry... It's my fault that I startled him"

"But... Still... He was so rude to you"

"Don't mind it it's nothing serious sweety."

Consistent that she doesn't mind, I was left with no choice but to sigh and invite Mother to eat lunch with me.

.

.

.

.

......

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Alfonso's POV

‹Man that was a bad start for me.›

I inwardly chuckled while gracefully walking. Soon, however, I quietly whispered,

"I guess in this timeline she doesn't still know... Why did she suddenly reject me... Perhaps ??? Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding something... Well, that doesn't change my goals. I'll just have to do it all alone."

With a determined gaze, I locked my eyes on the forest and sheathed my sword in a dignified way.

"I'll have to master all of the forms of the book's contents first so I could defeat that monster... Or else that piece of shit would only grow stronger... And bring much greater disaster... Well, let's do this step by step. No need to rush."

I uttered before I went deep in the forest alone. I couldn't take Mary with me, after all, her rank's sealed. Though she can still use her mist ability, however, that would cause problems.

A bunch of fucking problems...

What if someone saw her using that ability? It would be such a headache. She'll also just be a burden, to be honest...

.

.

.

.

.

Crossing with multiple beast wolves, other wild animals, and goblins at first, finally, I came across an orc this time.

A 10-foot-tall huge-looking pig with bulging muscles, carrying a huge rusty sword in his right hand made him intimidating as fuck.

Contrary to a normal response. Instead of being engulfed with fear, I was thrilled and excited to test out my techniques and abilities.

"I finally encountered the likes of you, guess I'm near," I muttered as I imbued my sword with mana and sword aura.

Without any hesitation, I instantly used Dazzling Dash.

Flashing before the orc's eyes I immediately reached for his neck. Trying to kill him in one strike.

[Super Slash]

While using an ability, the strength and speed of my sword's trajectory increased, and in an instant.

SLASH!

A lacerating flesh screamed in melody to my ears while it followed in rhythm when the orc screeched in pain.

Blood gushing out of its neck, he tried to use his left hand to stop the bleeding while at the same time using his right hand to swing a huge sword at me.

Albeit to his demise, when my foot reached for the ground. I quickly used the first form, [Heavenly Footsteps] making me agile and easily dodge the orc's attack and at the same time combining my technique with my ability dazzling dash. Making my speed look like I'm blinking out of his sight as a result.

It didn't take long for me to follow it with another form that I have yet to master. [Heavenly Slash] In an instant, consecutive beautiful slashes of blades combined with my ability [Super Slash] again made my sharp blade easily gash into the orc's flesh leaving him with multiple severe wounds all over his body. It was safe to say that the orc turned completely incompetent from what I have done.

Yet, despite all of his injuries, his wounds quickly healed as if nothing happened to him.

Orcs, after all, had a crazy ability. And that's 'Regeneration'

"Tsk!" I frowned as my perfectionism suddenly kicked in.

"Not quick enough!"

Imbuduing my sword with mana, and sword aura again. My eyes glittered in red.

"Such utterly shit skills. A lowly being like you shouldn't be a problem."

In a blink of an eye, I once used dazzling dash again while at the same time combining the heavenly footsteps to dodge the Orc's attack elegantly.

Slash!!!

A slash that's combined with Sword Slash ability, sword aura, and mana made the orc's leg neatly cut like tofu.

With a clean cut on its right leg. The Orc hastily tried to swing a sword but only led to him stumbling for not having the foot to put balance and force on his large swing.

Thud

A cracking sound of the huge pig's body fell that shook the earth. At that moment, I didn't waste any chance for him to get up when I immediately cut his neck off.

[Sword Slash]

Crimson juice soon flowed like a river, with that finishing blow. His regeneration wouldn't be in effect anymore without a brain.

 

 

However, I felt still freaking annoyed. Annoyed that I didn't deliberately destroy the orc. Left with no choice. I approached the rolling head of the pig and then-

[BRUTE THRUST!!!]

Completely crushed the orc's head to dust, only then did my perfectionism come to an ease.

"Psychokinesis is an honour to have"

I quietly murmured. It could have been an annoying thing to deal with the blood of my enemies and avoid them like I'm allergic to them. Fortunately, I have psychokinesis now, and if those disgusting blood touched me I can just use that ability to make some sort of shield around me and not be touched by them. Well, in simple explanation, before they could even approach me, they are stopped by my psychokinesis.

Without further ado, I then tidily swung my sword to remove the blood that stained my sword.

Splash!

Followed by the sound of blood splattering around the green land.

With grace, I fixed my wrinkled clothes and hair before I went deeper into the forest.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Managing the abilities I use to avoid straining my body too much. I didn't persistently use the ability [Brute Thrust] and [Dazzlng Dash]

I could only use Brute Thrust for like 20 times while Dazzling Dash for 17 times or else I'll break my legs and bones again if I exceed that amount. Overall I've used dazzling dash five times now so I only have twelve left, I can now feel my legs kind of starting to ache. That includes brute thrust I've used it once and for now, I'm not able to feel any setbacks from it.

Only the heavenly footstep form and sword slash were persistently used. Using this ability and form was enough to deal with beasts that ranked master.

But after killing more orcs along the way with ease and brutally obliterating their brains. I finally got in front of the dungeon.

Description or drawing of the dungeon

A dungeon that's hidden deep within this forest. No one has found this dungeon yet because of the illusion that it surrounds with.

However, because I have played this game. I knew how to get in here. Because the barrier had a hole in it that I could get inside. That's why I got inside, and since I have memorized it in my past life the road just to get inside this dungeon.

I watched a lot of YouTube stuff while doing that though. Even though I was a gangsta-looking guy, I showed a foolish side of me that's addicted to games.

Thinking about it made me inwardly chuckle and glad I was. Or else I wouldn't even know this place existed.

"Such peculiar ability... [Regeneration] I need it for my dignified body to handle the third form of the book's swordsmanship"

Finally deciding to go inside, my foot stepped forward into the dungeon's portal.

Enter dungeon?

"Yes!"

 

 

 

 

(As always I'm open to any criticism <3)

I'm gonna get interviewed later to get into college yay lezz go!!!

36