Chapter 37: Ja-Young
688 10 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 37: Ja-Young

.

.

.

.

......

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Alfonso's POV

Setting inside, I was immediately greeted by old ruins. A space that seemed no one existed because of the lifeless silence that fell in the atmosphere.

My eyes then soon wandered aimlessly, looking for a mirror. In this dungeon, there seems to be nothing at all right? However, you are mistaken.

You see, in the middle of these ruins, you'll see a door, which is completely covered with gold and neatly cleaned out of nowhere.

The fact that it's locked and there is no wall or room on the other side already seems weird.

That's because, to proceed, you'll need to find the key for that door to open the portal towards the boss.

And to find that key, you'll have to recite a chant. This is the reason why I bought Memorize. It's to immediately memorize the incantation I need since in the game it was the character just automatically memorizing it or... Clicking an option of him reading and piecing the puzzle before you can do a certain action and task. Chanting obviously.

With that in mind, I then looked at the gold's reflection. If I remember, it appears in that certain place where the mirror is placed. At the lock.

And just as I have guessed, the light of the mirror then pierced my eyes.

Without any hesitation, I took it and used it to see the written mysterious words on the door using the mirror's reflection.

Seeing my reflection and the written words on the door, I was immediately able to memorize them thanks to my new ability [Memorize]

I then glanced at the mirror on its edges. In these edges, the meaning of those words that I have mentioned is presented here.

"ᛟ

ᛖᚾ"

Soon, I then neatly stretched my hand toward the door before chanting.

Image

I uttered, however, nothing happened.

"..."

Only after multiple attempts did it work.

——Kwang——

As I finished uttering the chant, mana quickly began to resonate from my surroundings. Then–

—Kyaanggg!!!—

A wide portal suddenly appeared, showing a different dimension inside.

This time, however, a forest emerged upon entering.

And as soon I stepped inside two huge orcs wearing some low-budget armor designed for their body turned their heads and looked at me in surprise.

Image

Image

With my sword that's already imbued with mana and sword aura before entering. I didn't hesitate to attack.

"First Form"

In an instant, I used heavenly footsteps to run toward them, giving them no time to react. But as my sword was about to reach one orc that was on the right side.

Bang!!!

The other orc that was on the left with a scar on his left eye quickly smashed his sword toward me. This time, however, unlike the orc I have fought before, the enemy used mana.

Hastily blocking it, my body flew and hit four trees while at the same time breaking them before I was stopped by the fifth, followed by a huge cracking sound of my body smashing.

Thud!

As soon I fell to the ground, I could feel my whole body screaming in pain.

‹What the fuck?›

I muttered under my breath.

‹Did I perhaps underestimated them...? No... I just didn't expect that there is a huge difference between a normal orc and an experienced orc. Playing on screen is much different than fighting them in real life. I expected they could use mana but damn...!›

If it wasn't for my mana that's been surrounding my body, I'm afraid I could have got my body already obliterated from all those impacts and how I flew.

Fortunately, I have black mist that strengthened my bones and the system's points to heal my body.

But... It's not enough. The soar pain still lingered.

Spitting the blood that came out of my mouth, I then gracefully fixed my wrinkled clothes and disheveled hair.

"I should have expected this... I guess I'll encounter more of these in the future. I've been trying to manage using mana for the boss but looks like I need to go all out from these trashes"

I uttered as I surrounded myself and my sword with mana followed by sword aura.

I then took a deep breath while the two orcs raced after me before I—

Crash!!!

Jumped, dodging the huge orc's first swing. As soon I was left in the air, I spun my body horizontally which led to me dodging the second attack of the other orc that had a left scar on his eye.

At that moment, I could feel the wind gushing through my face as the large fucking swing of the sharp blade almost grasped my body. However, without wasting any seconds.

After one of the orcs swung his sword earlier which I dodged from jumping got his sword caught in the dirt, I immediately landed my feet on his right hand.

While twisting my blade as I aimed toward the orc's head, I muttered,

"[Brute Thrust]"

In an instant, the head of the orc was obliterated to dust.

Image

When the second orc, who had a scar on his left eye, regained control, he sneered at me for killing his comrade. But then... suddenly—

Bang

The ground shook and a huge boulder rose from his feet causing the orc's body to lose its balance. As his body fell and made tremors, hundreds of tiny rocks soared up from the sky and aimed at his body.

"Trash!" I cursed at the lowly being before the rocks I controlled with my Earth elemental and psychokinesis combined went through each of his body that contained a hole in the armor like a bullet.

The tearing of flesh resonated through my ears as the orc screamed in agony. Blood once again flowed like a river, tears that felt endless for the orc flowed from his cheeks.

Only did I stop when the poor disgusting pig was paralyzed. Or to be exact, amputated his legs, and feet from the multiple holes I have shot with a rock that pierced his flesh and bones. Recovering their feet and arms that are disconnected from their body requires getting them intact to connect the limbs. But without feet and hands to reach out for them, that's simply fucking impossible. I even used my elemental earth ability combined with my psychokinesis to strain him. So he is fucked...

"OOOOOIIINNKKK!!!!"

His body was full of holes, as a result, except for the vital spots. I then slowly walked toward him with a visible frown on my face.

"Tsk!" I clicked my tongue as soon I saw the trash's face and-

"OI—"

Stomp!!!

"INK!!!"

I kicked his face with mana imbued my feet, however, the pig was still alive. Still has the strength to whine from pain... He has regeneration after all. And so...

Stomp!!!

"OIN—"

Stomp!!!

"NKK???"

I kept on kicking to relieve myself from the anger of not perfectly doing a good job in killing them and... Him hitting me with his disgusting sword and poor skills.

Spruckk!!!

Soon the sound of the orc's skull breaking echoed as the screams of sorrow slowly quieted down, blood that splashed all over the place made a pool, and his brain that was obliterated from my nonstop kick made him look dead already. Yet, I continued.

Crack!!!

Like a madman, I kept on kicking until I felt satisfied. Even with its regeneration, the nonstop damage that was given to the orc's head weakened its ability to heal.

Image

Only did I stop when I realized how beyond unrecognizable the face I've been stomping and the sudden appearance of the system's voice ringing in my ears. Realizing that the orc's brain is dead from getting its brain smashed to bits.

I then soon took a deep breath. Without wasting more time, I tore some clothes from the orc and wiped the blood that was on my shoes. Even though I was using psychokinesis to not be touched by those crimson liquids. Stomping didn't save me from being stained by its blood. Some of it was still splashed on my shoe.

Thinking about it, an urge of annoyance started to grow inside me but I quickly disregard it to not further fuel my anger.

"It's not good to lose my control... Let's calm ourselves down a bit..."

I said and at the same time neatly fixed my dishevelled suit and hair.

"Alright then... Let's proceed..." I whispered before walking forward. Then a thought suddenly came out of my mind.

"It would be a feat if Mary can brew tea here out of nowhere for me to calm myself down"

Image

"Huh?" I outwardly muttered, surprised by the sudden notification again. After seeing the sudden points, I then recalled something.

Memories of moments when Mary gives me weird gazes and... Some random 20 points popping out.

‹I wonder... What is going on inside her head?›

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

......

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Mary's POV

Meanwhile, inside an empty room, one maid was cleaning. With her emotionless expression, one could not tell what she was thinking. But as she continued to clean and change the bed sheet. She suddenly succumbed to the pillow that she was ordered to get for Alfonso.

"My Lord..."

Mary whispered while recalling his beautiful smile before they departed at the Quiñones territory.

She didn't know when these feelings of her grew at some point. But taking care of him and how pure he was when he was a child made her heart race. His smile made up her days.

However, ever since he experienced a traumatic event. Those smiles of him stopped. She also thought that her feelings for him stopped because of how he had become.

But how wrong she thought she was.

The boy she knew in the past has come back. And she hated herself for doubting him.

"My Lord... Forgive this foolish maid of yours"

She whispered while hugging the pillow of her master like a maiden in love. If one were to see this, she looked like a normal woman just hugging a pillow. However, the inside of her mind cannot be said the same.

Soon, she then stopped and finally stood up while thinking of the past events.

While watching Alfonso, she couldn't help but see how he has grown up. How he is so manly right now and showing unbelievable growth.

And... That only happened when Valentina broke his heart.

Considering how his master might have felt... She said, "It must have been devastating, and that's what drove him to change and improve so dramatically."

Without wasting any more time. She soon fixed her wrinkled clothes as she moved up her sleeves, she then shook her head and continued to finish her work.

While working, she wondered, was her love for him like a mother or something more? She couldn't understand but for now. She took it as a motherly love.

Since she was like a mother who raised him. That reason was much more acceptable.

.

.

.

.

.

......

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Alfonso's POV

Image

Encountering more orcs along the way and killing them with my elemental ability, psychokinesis, and more. I was finally able to reach the place of the boss and some quick level-ups.

The thing that's in front of me right now is a gold pyramid that's huge as a hall or in simple words, a fifteen-story building stood tall in front of me out of nowhere in the middle of a forest. Inside this thing though is the boss.

"A warrior orc."

With that in thought, I decide to move. Before I took my first step, however, I used my elemental ability and psychokinesis to make rocks I could step on. Disgusted stepping on the pool of blood I made from my enemies. I frowned at the moment I thought of wiping such a filthy blood of pigs again.

From the countless battles and corpses, I made from the orcs. Finally, my body came to feel the ache and agony of my muscles. Yet despite that, my neat looks stayed the same. I looked perfect and clean as ever.

While my back faced the corpses I made, I then strode gracefully toward the entrance and was immediately greeted by the room that is brightly lit with fresh torches mounted on the wall. I was then met with the loud pouring of water cascading from the ceiling out of a stone head of a dragon that is about 4' large and about 25 high. It looks to be intended to turn in a circle along the ceiling and is affixed to a circular recessed track. The stone that makes up the walls and floor was organically generated from the earth beneath the ground. However, there are three naturally occurring apertures in the floor that are large enough to catch the entire stream of water gushing from the dragon's mouth.

Now it's a puzzle again that we're talking about. In this area, you'll need to block where the water is coming out. Those are the three apertures on the floor to stop the water from going out and flooding this area and swimming up above to meet the boss.

Though, I need to close the door first to make it work. Without any hesitation-

Kyang

A loud sound of the golden door immediately followed when I used my elemental and psychokinesis to close the golden door that weighed 7 kilograms.

"Alright... The water is now rising..."

I said as I once again used my earth's ability to rise from the ground to not get wet.

Making tall wall underneath me continuously, in an instant I reached the top where the boss was sitting on his throne could be seen.

Warrior Orc Rank: Legend

This time full-plated armor is what the monster wore and much bigger by two times than the orcs I have fought so far. With thorn gloves and sharp edges from his armor, I felt quite intimidated thinking that what if those shit pierced me. Yet my Alfonso ego refused to crumble from such thoughts and was instead overtaken by pride and shame. Shame for even feeling fear from such a bull shit enemy.

"To be honest I'm not confident enough if I'm able to pull off my plan or even defeat this guy... But without taking risks you'll never get high rewards."

I uttered in a cold and indifferent voice. I had no time after all, the war was nearing and I'm still not strong enough to eradicate the Deathbringer. I need to get stronger at a ridiculous pace. And this... Was the only way right now I could think of.

"..."

Preparing myself from the now-standing orc I then wiped the blood of orcs that stained my sword with a Hanker chief.

Followed by me elegantly swinging it after I was done as I coldly gazed right into the orc's eyes.

"Trash, why don't you come here? You scared or something?"

I provoked.

"How dare a mere human boy that's only ranked above average dare to provoke me. I'll crush you and rape your fucking ass!!!"

The orc furiously responded. Did I forget to mention that this boss orc can talk, unlike the normal ones? His quite intelligent to be honest.

Anyway, taken aback by what he said, I gripped my sword tightly, even though I could feel every ounce of my muscles aching, it was still bearable. Of course manageable. I can't wait for too long to recover, I'm running out of time. The tragedy of Ja-Young is also nearing. Once that monster is summoned it needs to be killed as early as possible before it gets stronger.

If only I could just kill those fucking summoners... But I don't know where they are, in the game the story of Ja-Young only contained information that the monster was summoned but the location was never mentioned. Those tiny details were not included cause it was only a summary of her life. Fortunately, the date was written... And I still remember it.

Well... I'm not planning on hunting them anyway... It'll cause even more problems if I killed the summoned.

With such thoughts, I soon put them aside when the orc suddenly ran towards me.

"Come at me you dead brain trash of a disgraceful pig. You should be proud and honored you are facing someone that's a noble like me"

 

 

Some art I'm doing. Soon~ Like always I'm open to any criticism you have. Hope you guys have a  good and wonderful day <3

 

Anyway, what do you guys think of this art? You guys can rate it 1/5 though it's still not finished. (Just rate 5 if the face exactly fits the mc's face) 1 if not

https://discord.gg/S67x4gnSfy ~JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER BTW~

Image

34