Chapter 6: The Bestial Forest
2.6k 17 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: The Bestial Forest

When we arrived, the first thing we did was immediately set a camp. We'll probably stay here for about one to two weeks so while we were in the city, we bought food and things we needed first.

Soon after we finished preparing the camp, we immediately set off to hunt. The remaining knights were left guarding the camp, just in case a thief appeared. While the four knights followed us in a formation of a circle. Which surrounded us. Though they were far away, they were just looking for a threat that would approach anytime after all. But not intervene with our hunts.

The two knights that surrounded us were above average while the other one with a younger and little physique, Kevin, was Master, and the other knight that I brought was also master.

I'm beside Valentina walking and two maids are at the back of us, Mary and Christine.

Mary was following my back while Christine followed the back of Valentina.

Soon, after some minutes of walking nonstop, we finally encountered a wondering low-level beast. With our presence hidden from the enemy since we were hiding in the bushes.

Its appearance was a small-looking human with green skin, sharp teeth, and claws, carrying a knife.

However, as I stared at the creature, the system's word suddenly popped out of my sight.

==============================

[Race: Goblin]

[Rank: Low]

==============================

Before I could even gasp in surprise inside, after all, it was my first time seeing a monster, a wide variety of statuses appeared out of my sight located in the back of the goblin.

From the trees, about seven goblins emerged. Their combined numbers came to a total of eight.

"Looks like they are searching for food. Their tribe might be near." Muttered Mary quietly. While Valentina, beside me her eyes turned fierce.

I felt my mind struck by danger when I saw the goblins, but gradually, my mind went crazy for even feeling that. I felt a sense of superiority when I saw them and only one thought came to mind, ‹These trashes are not worth my time. Why do you feel dangered?›

It's surprising since Alfonso is not scared of anything except for his father. But it's also a good thing since I won't be nervous and be trembling out of my guts when I fight them, creatures. Well... It's not like I would tremble like a pussy anyway.

However, even I don't have the mentality of Alfonso. I would have still faced the danger and tried fighting with these monsters,

‹Being courageous doesn't signify that you aren't afraid of anything; rather, it means that you face your fears even when you are afraid.›

Soon I shrugged my thoughts away and focused on what was in front of me.

But Valentina who was beside me immediately ran toward the goblin we spotted first.

Stab!!!

The poor green creature was not even able to move or dodge Valentina's thrust from its heart and soon sliced the goblin's body in two. Spitting out a sapphire liquid.

I gripped the sword I was holding and also ran toward one goblin approaching that noticed Valentina in panic. I also need to earn points so I could get stronger and it's the best time to attack because the enemies are caught by surprise. There are also strong knights around so it's safe.

While Mary who was at the back shook her head in surprise because she didn't expect I was also attacking.

Slash!!!

Caught by surprise, the green creature was beheaded in an instant.

Splurt!!!

Splurt!!!

"..."

Its blood gushed out of its body, and the blue liquid of the creature dripped some on my face. With disgust, I elegantly used my handkerchief and wiped it off my face. It was not as disgusting as touching a commoner for some reason but who cares right now? I need to kill the other goblin approaching.

I could immediately see the wide grin of the goblins when we attacked. We are just kids after all, in their sights!

I chuckled inside as I grasped this.

Seeing how they greedily ran toward us, I grabbed a speck of dirt, while Valentina rushed toward the other goblin like a knight.

She had a surprised face too that I tried killing goblins, Alfonso never tried to do that after all, since I could speculate that Alfonso always went with her just to keep an eye on her knight friend, Kevin, while she kept improving her strength.

Why wouldn't Alfonso be insecure? If you compared the two of them, Alfonso is a disappointment and Kevin is a talented guy.

However, now that I'm Alfonso, it could be seen as strange.

A goblin that he always saw as trashes and creatures that are not worth paying attention to him. So he didn't want to fight them since he will never fight a disgraceful creature. For him, it was an insult to even see them as enemies!

So it was understandable why they'd be surprised. However, I didn't care!

.

.

.

Meanwhile, Valentina quietly pondered because of Alfonso's actions lately.

‹Was he so affected by my words last week? Nonetheless, he's still an arrogant asshole!›

Shrugging her thoughts away, with her emerald green eyes and a fierce gaze, she then eradicated the two goblins in an instant that was approaching.

While I approached the goblin with my hand armed with dirt, threw it at the face of the green creature.

When I threw the dirt at its eyes, the goblin screeched in pain and tried swaying its sword aimlessly.

Blinding the enemy's sight, with such an opportunity I charged my sword and thrust it toward the goblin's head.

Spruck!!!

I could hear my sword that pierced through its brain, indigo blood leaking out of its head with its eyes turning lifeless.

"Trash!" I muttered in disgust and glanced at the goblin in front of me. The three goblins that attacked were killed already by Valentina's overwhelming strength and skills. Now she is currently fighting one goblin.

She'll be finished in seconds, so I immediately tried to attack the goblin in front of me for more points. But I first grabbed the goblin's sword that I killed and threw it with precision toward the goblin, creating a distraction.

The green creature tried to deflect it but after it did, another flying rock came running through his face.

Thud!!!

"Squeak!!!" The green creature groaned in pain but before it could regain its posture. Its hands were cut and a sword pierced its heart.

Stab!

Not satisfied with the result. I took some precautions and circled my sword passionately and plunged it deeper. Not an ounce of mercy could be seen.

However, the goblin was already dead, then soon a notification appeared.

[Ding!]

[You have killed three goblins]

{+2 points} {+2 points} {+2 points}

[You leveled up!]

Level: 2 [Low]

I soon swiftly removed the sword and swung it to remove the blood.

Splash! The blue liquid then spluttered on the green land as I shook my head in satisfaction.

Author: I'm still new to writing so the flow of change of view was probably confusing. (However, I'm open to feedback if that's what you saw and maybe point my mistakes out! <3 Thanks for reading) Hope you enjoyed it ;)

106