Ch 1. I Love Gojo Satoru!
1.7k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

Chapter-1

---

“I love Gojo Satoru!!”

A boy who was in full cosplay in his favourite character – Gojo Satoru shouted excitedly as he watching the fight of Gojo and Miguel.

“Yes! Just like that! Oh! That “Red” really blowed up the building!”

*Cough! * *Cough! *

The boy because of too much pressure on his throat started cough very badly.

“Damn! This disease doesn’t even let me walk anime happily for once. W-Water…. W-What is happening… I can’t see clearly….”

The boy who was walking suddenly fell down and started to gasp for air. But no matter how much he took it wasn’t enough. Slowly and slowly, he started to lose consciousness. And at this point he knew what was happening with him.

‘I am going to die. Isn’t it?’

Like questioning himself, he closed his eyes and all breath was gone. And just like Megumi Akira a 16-year-old boy lost his life.

---

‘W-Where I am…’

Akira slowly opened his eyes to see what is happening in front of him. As he stood up, he saw many people running here and there in panic as if a disaster is coming towards them.

“Move!”

“Don’t block me, you bastard!”

All people were pushing each other without any concern. A sudden push made Akira fall giving his knee lightly scrapped.

“Aaaah…”

The sense of pain the suddenly came to him made him realize that he is not in a dream. Rather than standing blankly, he also ran and asked the man who was running beside him.

“Uncle, why you all are running?”

The man who was full of fear didn’t said much, only shouted…

“Demon! A demon is coming here! Run!”

All people who also heard ran and joined the group of runners making the place more panic. Akira rather than being panic started to think what is happening and where he is.

‘I haven’t seen these people…. Their clothing is so different… The market place seems to be a bit medieval…’

Then he saw a big wall in sight made up of rocks. Just like Attack on Titan but the walls are not that thick like anime, but are enough to provide strength against human invaders.

‘Walls like medieval kingdoms…’

As he was also running from them, he saw group of people in robes running just opposite the people. Some people were wearing armours and carrying swords with them, and others were in robes like magicians.

‘Is it some type of promotion or what? Some AD shooting?’

But before Akira could think anything further, he saw the robed man in front lifting his hand front of him.

“O, Fire! Burn this demon like the way you burn the wood to ashes!”

‘Cringe! Super Cringe! Are you chuunibyou, old man?’

Akira was thinking if something is wrong with the old man with robe who was standing like leader. But what he saw made his eyes pop!

A large orange red fire ball appeared out of nowhere in front of the person which contained immense amount of heat. Then a boar which was giving out some sort of vile aura appeared in front of the man.

“Take this demon! Large Fireball!”

The boar ran towards him in a very fast pace but the fire ball was a direct hit. The boar was a bit harmed but it couldn’t be said as serious. The boar was some what stronger in all aspects from other normal boars.

All other robes started chanting and the knights ran forwards to cover for them and intercept the one boar.

‘It’s just a boar with some strange aura. Is it okay to use so much manpower to take down this thing?’

Though the appearance of magic made him very excited, Akira calmed himself down to focus on reality he currently was in.

The other magicians quickly started to fire one magic after another covering for knights while knights cover for them like a balanced party system.

“O Wind! Blow like you blow and blow away the enemy! Wind Slicer!”

“O Earth! Mother of life! Throw the power of terra on this demon! Earth Crush!”

‘Cringe!!’

Akira was really uncomfortable with the chanting phrases the magicians were using to chant spells. And the thing that made him think he was insane was the satisfied faces of magicians who looked happy if they have chanted something beautiful.

‘Is it he common sense here…’

Almost after an hour or so, finally the group of fighters subjugated the boar which they all called demon. What make Akira surprised was the tenacity and strength of strange… no “Demon Boar.” It was outside his expectations. It’s good that there were no casualties but from the looks all of them tired.

“Oh! Demon hunters, saved us!”

“Thanks! You can come to my shop next time! I will give you a discount!”

All people were no longer afraid and praised the people “demon hunters” in front of them. Offered the people discount tokens for their help. While everyone was happy for the defeat of the demon, Akira was only thinking where he was.

‘Wait! Am I in another world?’

30