Ch 16. Magic – Enchant(3)
548 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

One year. One year all it took to learn everything, Arthur could learn. The only thing left was the actual combat.

"Finally, it's time to leave from here."

Arthur who was a bit tall then a normal child at his age. A growth spurt due to the gift it seems.

He kept all of his money and clothes in his dimensional storage and finally came out of his wooden house.

Thinking to leaving his house this time, some tears came out of Arthur's eyes. After arriving in this world, this is the home he finally has. But still he wiped his tears and casted a large barrier all around it. And then started to enchant it.

In normal people use enchantment in objects which is correct. But Arthur which his wild imagination thought what could happen in he could enchant in a mgic spell to give it a different property?

After trying many times he finally succeeded. Even though it could only work in spells like magic barrier which are solid in form.

"So, this is my first large array casting."

And he named it from the Chinese manhuas - An Array.

A large green transparent barrier was all around the house like a boundary to not let anyone enter inside it.

And then Arthur started to inscribe on it.

<Secure>

<Auto Mana Replacement> 

<Password Lock>

<Restricted Unknown Entry>

<Auto Self Destruct>

Five enchants was current Arthur's limit. Enchanting requires high amount of mana and also needs a high amount of mental energy.

In normal ways, enchanting is done by imagining the kind of enchantment the magician wants at the tip of his wand or finger. And finally they release it in the object.

This method is correct but it's crude. Using language as a method is very effective for Arthur because he knows what word means what.

So, he could easily enchant tools but for now what he needs more is to control and increase his mana.

All enchantments entered the magic barrier one by one.

<Secure> is the first enchantment he used. And as the word means the first enchant is to protect his home from magic spells and physical strikes.

<Auto Mana Replacement> is the most important enchant Arthur needed to inscribe. To keep the magic barrier and enchantments work all the time, he needed to inscribe an enchant that replenish the mana in the barrier from the surroundings.

<Password Lock> is a very high tech enchant if you say. Basically, Arthur putted a password in order to unlock the magic barrier. If any person says the password, the person can deactivate the barrier.

<Restricted Unknown Danger Entry> is the enchant that don't allow unknown people to enter inside through unknown means. If somebody used teleportation or anything space related magic than it is to stop them. All demons who have danger level are also not allowed entry. The only animals who could enter are the small not too much harmful herbivores.

And the final enchant <Auto Self Destruct> is the last enchant that would activate if all the rest enchants are not working against the enemy.

Even though this home is just a house made of wooden logs, to him it's a treasure he cherishes the most.

After taking a last look, he turned back and finally left his forest life.

---

"So, you want to demon hunter?"

A burly figure was in a counter looking Arthur as if he was out of his mind.

"You shorty, this is not a child's play. Go and play your hero and villain plays."

He didn't even evaluate him and directly told him to scram from the guild.

'This is something I expected.'

Arthur was looking all around to see how the other hunters are in here. All he could see was people with full of buff muscles but no real combat strength.

As he looking all around an another person came from his back. He turned back to see a person who was full of muscles and was walking with too much pride than he could have.

"Hey you masked twig. Come and carry the demon bear from outside."

He pointed to Arthur who was wearing mask to hide his face. After all in this kind of work nobody wants to show off much.

As soon the person ordered him, all people who were drinking were suddenly whispering among themselves.

Arthur concentrated his mana in his ears to increase his hearing range. And then he found out what was happening in front of him.

"Frook started his bullying once again."

"Who know when he will stop doing all this?"

"Just he thinks that having strength will do everything for him."

"See, as usual bullying the ones having lower strength than him."

Arthur who heard all the gossips could somehow understand the situation in front of him.

In other words the man in front of him is just the piece of shits he killed long time ago.

Even though he wanted to kill the man in front of him, Arthur controlled his bloodlust and started to walk the opposite direction where the exit was.

As soon people saw him not obeying Frook's order all of them laughed with giggles which was obviously heard by Frook.

'Damn this little twig! Who does he thik he is? Today this humiliation I got will only be clean after punishing you!'

16