Ch 19. Bluesphere Empire
538 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

Bluesphere Empire.

From the word empire, one could say it was made by annexing many neighbouring countries.

Before it was an empire, in place of it was a group of small countries with constant state of wars until one country annexed all of them and formed Bluesphere Empire.

When Arthur was collecting news about this empire before entering for his mission he was genuinely surprised.

"This empire is the same ones like in anime."

In anime, there is a kingdom where nobles are leeching of commoners. Where commoners are oppressed and nobles are living life of relish.

The people are oppressed to such extends to make them think that they exist to serve the nobles who are sons of God.

And the nobles just like any corrupt country would have, live in luxury exploiting the ground people without any mercy.

To know such a country really exists made Arthur very surprised indeed but he quickly got over it.

After all this is a fantasy world.

---

With a total makeover like a poor commoner person, he finally crossed the borders and entered Bluesphere Empire.

Only during this times, Arthur felt that his age was really helpful to him.

As soon he entered he could see many people on roads with rags. They were begging alms but nobody was even looking at them.

'Standing out will do nothing here.'

Arthur who have experienced the lowest knew it's pain. He could save the people but it is something that he doesn't need to do. He is not a hero.

He walked in the corner and then saw luxurious carriage going on the road. But what caught his eyes was not the carriage but the child that fell between the road.

And the carriage was no way going to stop. Instead of slowing the noble ordered the driver to speed up to crush the child in rags coming in front of him.

'This is something that has nothing to do with me.'

Arthur didn't turn back and walked to complete his mission. But then what all he could see was the dull blue eyes of the kid in rags. The eyes one day he himself had.

"Damn!"

Just before the noble's carriage could crush the child, Arthur appeared and took off with the child in his hands.

Hearing no screams and no blood, the noble angry asked the driver what happened.

"Hey you, commoner. What happened to the child?"

The noble man sitting in the carriage wipped the driver in front of him with a rage.

"Your highness, I don't know. I saw a shadow and then the kid disappeared."

The driver pleaded with tears and blood but the noble didn't care and whipped him more harshly.

"After reaching my mansion, I will teach you, vermin."

The driver with a very bad condition continued his driving and the carriage moved.

Arthur was just next to the house looking at road with the child in his hands.

"Then, I am leaving."

He released the child from his hands and then was leaving but suddenly the kid caught his hand.

Arthur was probably was older in mental age but in reality he was obviously a kid. And was no less than the beggar kid who was holding his hand.

'Is this what they say - You have take responsibility for what you have done? If I knew I wouldn't have saved her.'

But still he looked at the child covered in the rags. He removed the rags to get a clear a good look of her face.

"You... You were a girl!"

Arthur was shocked to see such a beautiful girl. She was just like a doll. She was dirty but was indeed a girl beautiful just like a doll.

She had messy blonde hair nearing up to her knees. The most notable about her was her big shining blue eyes which were more beautiful than his own but it was dull as if she didn't had any emotion.

The girl was looking him with her eyes. She was very curious because she has never have been felt the warmth she felt from him. For some reason she didn't want to leave him.

Arthur while was looking at her thinking that he must have seen her somewhere. Her face was very familiar to him.

Arthur sat down to look at the girl's eyes properly. He looked at her. 

'So, pure eyes.'

"What's your name?"

The girl was standing silently. She didn't replied nor she nodded or made any gestures.

And then, Arthur remembered where he had seen the girl in front of him.

"Is it okay if I name you one?"

Arthur looked at her and then looked all around. Maybe it was fate or god's work he saw a violet flower growing in a corner between the bricks.

'Really... Is it her fate?'

"Violet. Your name from now is Violet Evergarden."

20