Ch 33. Changes
403 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

All of them were shocked, seeing a spell causing so much devastation. Not to mention, it is casted by a young boy who doesn't know the outside world.

"We can't let him out to the world yet."

A middle-aged blonde man in luxurious clothes looked and said in worry.

"Such a highly destructive magic... is on par with the gate teleportation magic. With this much power, even taking over the world is a possibility."

The man said to all of them. The power he saw in Shin Wolford is just... too powerful! With this power that Shin possessed, if he wants, he can take over the world!

And even if he doesn't wish for that, just having that much power is enough for him to get attention from different countries.

With his naivety, it's not hard to imagine someone fooling him and using his powers for his selfish desires.

He, as a King of Earlshide Kingdom, is very worried.

"In addition, he has been trained in martial arts by Sir Michel."

"Ah! One who is both trained in martial arts and possesses destructive magic..."

"I'm sure every country will do anything to have Shin."

The attendants of the King, the lady knight, and frivolous looking mage also said seriously.

'It's that big deal?!'

While everyone understood the severity of the problem, Shin himself as the cause still didn't know the impact he caused.

"Merlin-dono, I have something to say to you."

Both the sage - Merlin and the guru - Melinda stopped bickering as they heard the king giving out a suggestion.

"Honestly Merlin-dono, Shin's powers are extraordinary so much that it threatens the power balance of this world. 

He also has not a single idea of the world outside the forest. If we let him enter society, he will be manipulated to satisfy the interests of the countries. 

Especially by the Empire that is looking to strengthen their military might... Not even to the neighbouring small country.

It is for his sake and ultimately for the world.

So, here's my suggestion. Why don't we enroll him to a magic academy in my country?"

---

While all of them are in heavy discussion to keep the balance of the world, Arthur, one more guy with the power to ruin the balance of the world is just lying on a wooden chair lazing and enjoying the tranquility of the forest.

"I did a good job making my home inside a forest."

All around green and no noise. With occasionally soft winds and animals small chirps. At this time, Arthur really appreciated his past self who built this small wooden house in this clean forest.

"Arthur-sama. Apple juice."

Arthur turned back and saw Violet in her casual clothes. Unlike the tight suit for combat, Violet was in frilly clothes, giving him a totally different feeling.

'Before I didn't find it strange, and to think now...'

For some reason, nowadays to Arthur, Violet seemed to be more beautiful.

He took the juice and then looked Violet who smiled sweetly making his heart skip a bit. With a flush, he quickly turned back to hide his shyness.

'Damn! It's cheating!'

Arthur couldn't help but curse at Violet's smile. Whenever she smiles, just his heartbeat accelerates.

'But... It's not a feeling.'

Even though he was experiencing the feelings of love for the first time after all his life, he didn't hate it.

Unknown to him, Violet was same as him. After he turned back and smiled after sipping a bit, Violet blushed but quickly hid it.

'Arthur-sama is cheating!'

She pouted a bit, making hamster cheeks but then smiled and then returned back to the house.

She just like Arthur, liked the feeling of love. She entered the kitchen and then looked out of the window.

"The sky looks more pretty."

---

Night...

"Arthur-san..."

In the capital of Earlshide Kingdom, in a mansion's room, a girl in her nightwear is under a quilt thinking about her lover.

"Arthur-san... How should I meet him in the academy? Should I greet him normally? What if he doesn't remember me?"

With all her worries thinking about the future, the nervous yet confident girl - Yuri Carlton was tossing and turning on her bed.

"I have to prepare for everything."

Yuri looked at the moon from the window and then remembered Violet.

"Violet Evergarden."

Yuri felt very jealous of her being able to be beside Arthur and from her instinct she could feel her love for Arthur.

And what made her noticeable is her temperament making her like she is not from this world. Like she is not tainted by the world. But only near Arthur, she changes and becomes more colourful.

Though she was jealous of her, she didn't hate her. More like she could understand why she loves Arthur.

"Hehehe..."

Imagining Arthur's flustered face she smiled sweetly. Despite her bubbly personality, Yuri is sharp specially in terms of relationships.

And she could see Arthur being more reserved and not taking lead.

"Violet... Rather than rival..."

She thought and smiled. She somehow felt that rather than being a rival, Violet might become her accomplice.

15